The Truth About Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Shirley Martin, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

How do we know if it's leftist propaganda or not. How do we know it's from conservatives. I don't want to see negative crap about a President that's done more for this nation than any I've seen in office. What I read of your "list" of failures is just bs, and I don't think any true conservatives are on that track. He was practically doing the impossibly good job while the left did everything they could to stop his good job, and these same dweebs whoever they are, want to toss him because he forgot to take out the garbage but he cleaned all the rest of the house :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2023
    Don Alaska and John Houlihan like this.
  2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I sometimes read on a forum where members hate Trump and anybody who voted for him. They call Republicans horrible names. I was invited to join to play the games but after reading the hatred spewed there, I couldn't. It now only has a very few members posting. If we offend anybody who has different opinions here, we could also become an echo chamber. Let everybody fell free to post their opinions even if we think they are full of crap.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Everyone is welcome to do so, but contrary opinions may also be posted. It's all good.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2023
  4. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Try not to offend , try not to be too easily offended. ;):D

5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Hey, I'm still here even though I think Trump is a pompous bully. :D (If I suddenly disappear you'll know why.)

6. Denise Evans

Registered

pompous yes, bully no, imo :) He just defends himself against outrageous attacks. One reason I voted for him was he was speaking what I wanted to say. He's a hero to me, and evidently a few more folks as well. I never cared about how incorrect his spoken words were, I only cared about getting the job done. If he is a politician, he's a new kind of politician, much better than the typical.

PS I knew we had the right guy when this came out;)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
  7. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Well if he isn't for real, he is a great pretender, :oops: Beth, don't worry I'm not doing it,'just pretending:p
    Back to subject, I like listening to him at rallys.

John Houlihan and Denise Evans like this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

I do too, especially when he goes off on his own and everyone cheers and breaks up laughing. I read somewhere, again, yesterday where it said Freedom of Speech is being able to tell others what they don't want to hear. That in a nutshell, is why Trump is so hated. It's got to be that since the only thing people come up with is "I don't like him", but they can't give a legitimate reason. There's always the "he speaks so inappropriately". I watched people like putin, Xi, and others play ball with America, or else, and they knew he meant it.

Look at our country now, I rest my case.

9. Marie Mallery

Registered

She just acting 'Naturally' since liberalism is a mental disorder" M.Savage

Denise Evans likes this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

I truly wonder about that, and I know asylums could be horrible places, but we don't have enough Mental Health in our area. People are just left in the streets to die because they don't even have the capacity to care for themselves.

We need strong fighters for the people, that need it most, in our government. If it doesn't happen very soon, the movie Escape from New York, and I think they did one Escape from LA too :(. I know those who are able have already left California, especially LA.

I just don't think DeSantis is ready to run, and I still think it would be hard not to vote for him if he did, but I need more information with him. Trump I already know can and will handle all he can, all he can while fighting off the wolves to do it.

11. Marie Mallery

Registered

I think the way he talks is one of the things people like about him. I can't Imagin a teleprompter verbalizing it.:p

John Houlihan and Denise Evans like this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

Oh it definitely is, atleast the my family and friends. I think it will come down to the never-Trumpers outnumbering the rest of us ;) I'm hoping and praying patriots will overcome. It will be a time to remember, either way it goes. Maybe a wakeup call for those that sat back and did nothing to save the country.

John Houlihan and Marie Mallery like this.
  13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I actually do not think that the MAGA people are outnumbered. Why else would they have to try and only show a few people showing up for President Trump’s rallies, if they did not want to convince us that we are a tiny fraction of the people, and not an overwhelming majority ?
    I am convinced that the 2020 election was only taken for Biden by fraud and deceit at the polls. The numbers show more votes counted than we have voters. (That is posted somewhere, and if I find it, I will share it again.) you can also see the chart jump straight up for Biden, and flat line for Trump during the night after the polls closed. All they had to do was rig the voting in some of the large cities, and it outnumbered the votes coming in from the remainder of the state.
    I am still hoping that the election will be overturned, or at least that they will get it squared away for an actual election in 2024.

A very interesting video, and worth watching !
    https://rumble.com/vbd957-q-the-plan-to-save-the-world-1080p60.html

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
  14. Marie Mallery

Registered

I agree, I don't think Biden got all those votes either. Plenty of evidence he didn't get them.

John Houlihan likes this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

I remember all of this @Yvonne Smith and thank you for reminding me. The lies of the Left, and I don't know how many leftists have changed sides. Lots that we've heard about, but I'm still betting on many just won't admit they'll vote on the Right side this time around ;)