The Truth About Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Shirley Martin, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith I watched that whole video, thank you so much ♥️

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think Trump running with DeSantis as a VEEP would be a solution. I kinda agree that DeSantis is not ready for the federal scene. Trump wasn't either, but he could help DeSantis weather the storm of criticism from all side he would be subjected to. I had a cousin who was involved in politics at the state level in Pennsylvania. I asked him why he didn't move to the federal level and he told me the corruption at the state level was enough, and the corruption in Washington is so bad that no person that is honorable can withstand it.

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is a map that shows where the whole country voted, and you can see that the blue parts are concentrated in large cities, and most of the rest of the population voted for Trump, even in the states that went democrat. All they had to do was corrupt the votes in these cities, and it was enough to take the election by cheating.

17A7291F-B767-4F4F-AF1F-928B09E1F7A7.jpeg

4. Denise Evans

Registered

I don't see how Trump stood against so much as he did. He's not perfect, and not infallible though so every little bit he let it get to him was held against him, since that's what they wanted, to destroy him. I could see that, Trump and DeSantis as VP except would DeSantis follow Trump's lead? I mean I know DeSantis would certainly speak up to Trump, which actually could be good, actually be a hell of a team. I just hope DeSantis isn't the rhino that some leftists are trying to make him out to be.

Don Alaska likes this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

Reminds me of little, bitti Germany coming into such great power, horrific power.

I hate to say it but it's a big concern of mine that so many democrats have moved to. and I understand they've taken over Austin Texas. I wonder about Florida. Some say, even DeSantis has mentioned that those moving in are standing with conservatives. I guess I just don't trust that the left isn't going to infiltrate and conquer, but only if the rest of us stand by and let it happen.

6. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I agree, I don't think Biden got all those votes either. Plenty of evidence he didn't get them.

7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

One of the assets of loving math is that it not only makes a statement that 1+1=2 but by doing more math, it answers the question of Why 1+1=2.
    Unlike math, there are some folks who simply state that 1+1=3 and if asked why that is so, they say you’re an idiot if you do not know why and walk off never giving a shred of an explanation other than “that’s what an expert said”.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
    Ed Wilson and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I don't remember why, but I think that's racist.

9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Yeah, so the rhetoric goes, higher maths were developed by Greeks and Europeans and some equations even named after white guys ergo..it’s racist.
    The good Professor Rochelle Gutierrez (University of Illinois) also wrote that since most mathematicians and professors of maths are white, they used their white privilege to attend university in order to study.
    Bla-bla-bla-bla-blah.

Now, if we could just prove that Pythagoras was a white guy who identified as black, everything would be alright again.
    If I was a woke liberal and I started a rumor on Tik Tok stating as much, I’d get half the U.S. believing it.

10. Denise Evans

Registered

This Former Democratic Governor of Illinois (I'd never heard of him) story, much like President Trumps indictment and Tucker talks to the former governor about his arrest, and outcome:

Marie Mallery likes this.
  11. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

From what I read it is a few white people in Scandanavia who are leading this NWO or Reset. Who they are is been in question for a long time.
    I remember some blamed were, The House Of India, The Chatham House and even the Free Masons, but who they are really I don't know.
    Whoever it is they are using ignorant white libs and minorities to help them destroy this nation on many fronts.
    Some minorities are waking up to the deception, but not enough to save us. We are drastically divided.
    I mainly, discuss these issues so I don't have to discuss my own as much. I'm like the song, 'Comfortably Numb,'
    was it Pink Floyd?

Tom Galty and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Yup…
    The child has grown, the dream is gone…….

Marie Mallery likes this.
  13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I saw information that DeSantis made a statement that he would not honor any extradition requests for Trump from New York, so if he goes to New York, it will be voluntarily.

14. Denise Evans

Registered

I heard this on that same note @Don Alaska and that Trump already wants to go up there:

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Here is a copy of the letter from Stormy angels explaining that there never was any kind of alleged relationship with Donald Trump. This was apparently just another one of the tricks that were being pulled before the 2016 election because Trump as winning and they needed something bad to blame on him.
    Because it was an election year, Trumps attorney just “made it go away”, and it was part of his regular billing that Trump paid the attorney.

Even back at that time, it would only have been a misdemeanor charge, so nothing ever happened, and they knew the truth would come out if they did try to take it to court, and it was best just to use it for the news value and then ignore anything else. The time limit for even a misdemeanor charge is now over, making it even more obviously that this is just political maneuvering.

98B6FD71-19ED-41DA-99FE-353CF112E82B.jpeg