The Wef And Agenda 21/30

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Mary Stetler, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

At one of our wild food dinners a woman brought a cake made with cricket flour. Hubby actually ate some. I could not believe it--that he would even try it. He said it tasted fine.
    Bugs are a staple in some cultures. We are omnivores and can eat all sorts of things. But we should have the choice--not have them forced on us or snuck into our food. You are right, we need to read labels. And know there are things not listed that are allowed by law--like rat hair/droppings...cuz, ya know, sh*t happens. So putting up your own might be cleaner than store bought.

2. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

You WILL Eat the Bugs: Major Brands Quietly Slipping Insects Into Your Food
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/you-...ands-quietly-slipping-insects-into-your-food/

[​IMG]

Excerpt: Cricket-containing snacks just some of a slew of new products showcasing insects as their protein source, with many quietly relegating special insect blends to small font or ingredients label.

(Remember that episode of Kung Fu - "Ahhh, grasshopper. Eat your grasshopper.")

Nancy Hart likes this.
  3. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

At least they are honest.

Bugs, rodent hair and poop: How much is legally allowed in the food you eat every day? | CNN

"Apple butter can contain an average of four or more rodent hairs for every 3.5 ounces (100 grams) and about five whole insects. Oh, and that isn’t counting the unknown numbers of teensy mites, aphids, and thrips.

Apple butter can also contain up to 12% mold, which is better than cherry jam, which can be 30% moldy, or black currant jam, which can be 75% moldy."

Dwight Ward likes this.
  4. Dwight Ward

Registered

I'm waiting for them to rename poop 'Vitamin S'.

Nancy Hart likes this.
  5. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I'd say that Justice Thomas probably read every letter......he is known for his demeanor with respect to all workers at the court...he knows everyone's name and remembers their birthdays.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  6. Dwight Ward

Registered

I was much opposed to Thomas during his vetting. I believed Juanita Hill and believed he had jokingly called himself 'long dong silver,' and I believed all the other parts of the smear.
    It turns out he's a pretty good supreme judge. He's well versed in the law, defends the constitution and is pro-life. Oh, well, Dwight is wrong AGAIN.

Al Amoling and John Brunner like this.
  7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

My investment advice:
    -Follow me
    -Do the opposite

Al Amoling likes this.
  8. Dwight Ward

Registered

I can't really understand it. I'm so close to perfection, yet I'm wrong a lot. A Leo paradox.
    I've always made the wrong decisions about money and I'm always short. But I don't care anymore. It's all in the wonder of me.

Al Amoling likes this.