This Coronavirus Problem

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Thomas Stearn, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

No pandemic.

Death by Medicine. Likely Largest Cause of Death Everywhere, and Fastest Growing Cause of Death for FIFTY YEARS.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

ScreenShot_20210426142547.png
    The news is lying to you

4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Not just the news, btw.
    It is not as small as a cv problem. It is immense, massive, earth/world-shattering for most people of the world.
    The false cv propaganda is millions of times worse than the German-war-machine in the 1930's propaganda.

If someone believed the war machine, they will believe the disease machine too, eh?

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

People will believe whatever rescues them from the state of fear they have been put into, and whatever stops disrupting their lives.

People will surrender all their freedoms to put an end to disruptive changes and conflict.

Jim Brown likes this.
  6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Rather I think I've seen more people on the street, in churches, in grocery stores, in city hall, almost everywhere

terrified/ more scared than they have ever seemed to be in the previous century - even look more scared than when the usa was preparing for and going to and committing wars from wwI wwII Korea Vietnam Iraw Mid East whereever.

They cannot see something so small as a virus, yet are terrified of it because someone decided to make a 5 trillion dollar profit from something unproven, unseen, and unprovable.

John Brunner likes this.
  7. John Brunner

The "deniers"...the "maskless" can be seen. All of their fears and anxieties do have a tangible target.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

We have been lied to and the media is the real virus. Here is a video that goes through a lot of what is happening and how they are trying to program you through the media
    THE MEDIA IS THE VIRUS !
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/1PAYwOzmZVX3/

Jim Brown likes this.
  9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It is the reverse of the "Yellow Star" used by the Nazis to breed hatred and set a group aside to be targeted. Parallels between the late 1930s Germany and the present day are startling to me, as I have said before. I first noticed it when I compared Obama's speech patterns to those of Hitler. Obama didn't scream since he was reading off a teleprompter and had better amplifiers and microphones but his speech patterns were the same. He could speak for 45 minutes and say absolutely nothing, but people were taken by his "wonderful oratory". We are being divided into groups so that hatred can be generated and whichever hatred "sticks" will be used to stir people to action. One of the claims against the Jews was that they spread disease and thus had to be separated into ghettos to protect the general population. All this I know will get me considered in the Conspiracy Camp, but so it goes....

10. John Brunner

It was well before Obama that I stopped wondering why honest Germans did not stop Hitler.

What were they to do??? And they had been disarmed!

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Not only were they disarmed, but they were deceived, just as is happening to us. Most of the Germans accepted Hitler as one saving them from the Weimar and Jews. They were told that Poles were slaughtering innocent German residents in Poland, so Germany had to invade to save the Germans from slaughter. That was all made up and broadcast repeatedly over the airwaves and in the papers of the time. Germans believed it, just as many believe all the stuff now be spread through various media. I truly wish I could believe something on TV, on the radio, or on the 'net, but I just feel I cannot trust anything promulgated in the mass media or the alternative media. I try to check everything and get multiple sources unless an item makes sense to me on a basic level.

Obama just brought me to think of Hitler by his speech pattern. It became obvious to me that he had studied the ways of the man, just as Hitler studied others while he was in prison. We do not know what Obama's background was, as he had both his medical and educational records sealed. Can you imagine Trump or Bush doing that? He was touted to be a professor of constitutional law, when in fact, he was only a lecturer and held no formal position, kind of like an adjunct professor but without a formal position. The law school classes he was said to attend had no classmates who remembered him, even though the classes were small, and his life history made no sense, hence the "birther" phenomenon.

Sorry, I got off on Obama....

12. John Brunner

Obama was when the mask truly came off the media.
    Little good it's done us, huh?

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

14. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Now being eligible I was keen to get my Covid jab asap. Not now as wife and I have been somewhat spooked by a large rise in blood clotting by AZ over 50 patients. After a solitary case at start of the week there are now 8. Thankfully.. no deaths. We will now wait for a safer option. I did tho have my annual senior flu shot with a sore arm for a few days the only side affect.

Last edited: May 6, 2021
    Jim Brown and John Brunner like this.
  15. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Wife and I were invited to a dinner party tonight. Well over 250 people attended and only one person wore a mask, but she removed hers when she realized she was the only one. It was the largest group I have been involved with since the whole Covid thing started. Might be one of those "super-spreader" events, but I doubt it. Considering the group involved, I doubt there were many, if any, vaccinated among them. We'll see how everything goes.