This Coronavirus Problem

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Thomas Stearn, Feb 26, 2020.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Most people who contracted the virus were unaware of it unless tested, so that tells me the numbers are grossly inflated in comparison to other flus in prior seasons, where only those with symptoms were (could even be) counted. I wonder what percentage of the COVID stats are those who were asymptomatic.

On the other hand, I'm not certain whether I want to know how many people in this nation have really drunk the KoolAid. My limited experience (being retired and somewhat isolated) says it's way over half. WAY over. But it's likely regional. It is Orwellian to the point I feel paranoid being around some of these people.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I saw a quote from Biden saying that "now those who refused the vaccine will pay the price." I don't know if it is a real quote, or if Biden would even realize if he said it. We are in great danger of completely losing our country.

3. John Brunner

The entirety of his quote referred to the nonvaccinated infecting the nonvaccinated. The blathering idiot doesn't even realize he's just told The Vaccinated that they have nothing to fear of The Deniers.

I hope we can recover from all this. Fixing the media (if possible) is key.

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Things seem to be shifting toward China's lab leak as the source of the virus, and they are feeling the heat internationally. Congress is now summoning Fauci to testify under oath about the virus origin and his admission to providing "modest funding" for the project after the U.S. banned the research. He then sent it to China to bypass U.S. restrictions and provided money. Here is a link to a different interview:

Link

7. John Brunner

Wanna hear my cynical take?

Fauci is on the outs politically and they're getting ready to throw him under the bus. Facts and truth are irrelevant. They only see the light of day when they suit the agenda.

Sorry, not trying to tinkle on your comment.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

That could all be so, but he has been the darling of the media since this whole thing began. For the truth to come out now in the MSM is just strange. Perhaps the story is going to come out anyway and they need him to take the blame. His responsibility for the virus has been in the foreign and underground media for some time.

Jim Brown likes this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

@Don Alaska be-careful Don they will be blaming you for the thousand dying in some other country you have never heard of

Don Alaska and Jim Brown like this.
  10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Dr. Fauci's virus, and its variants, will be with us always, as is the case with most viruses. Thank you, Dr. Fauci.

Dr. Fauci's virus is at the top of the news cycle because it's part of a political-social agenda, which is probably why it was created in the first place. Fear makes governments more powerful, and the power of government comes at the expense of the governed. This is why governments always have to have an enemy, whether it's a country, an ideology, or a virus, and I doubt this was the first virus that was created for us intentionally.

"It is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy" -- Hermann Goring

"All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country" -- Hermann Goring

That's true even when the enemy is a virus that the government created or, in this case, paid China to create.

11. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Ken, I agree with everything you said. thumbs up smiley.gif

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  12. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

They used a virus with a 99.98% chance of survival that also had cures that they banned to control the public.
    How sad that people are so afraid of something that they can not see and is no more dangerous than the common cold.

13. John Brunner

How sad that they want to control our movements with "Passports" and require our children to receive a plethora of vaccinations in order to attend mandatory government schools, yet let people from countries where many of these diseases still flourish cross our border uncontrolled, move about our country uncontrolled, and take a classroom seat next to our children unvaccinated...and the masses accept it!!!

14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

It is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu, but it is more dangerous than the common cold. So far, but this is a created virus. It didn't come about naturally, so the variants are likely to come more quickly. It is a dangerous virus but I didn't get the flu vaccination and I'm not going to get this one. It makes no sense at all to get a vaccine promoted by the same people who created the virus, to begin with.

From the creation of this virus on forward, the problems are brought about by the governments of the world in pursuit of an agenda that we would never choose for ourselves otherwise. Rather than encouraging treatments for this virus, or even allowing those that already exist, the goal has been to separate us further, and to place more and more power in the hands of local, state, federal, and world governments, aided by businesses, corporations, and the media, in what can only be viewed as a fascist arrangement.

15. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Here's an interesting site, Early Treatment Report with a whole bunch of info on how to actually TREAT covid should you get it.

I hope I never need the info here, but one never knows. I first heard of ivermectin about a year ago and the good news about its success treating covid continues. I believe Trump was treated with hydroxychloriquine (probably among other things) and was out of the hospital in a week or less. And there are numerous other drugs and therapies that are working well.

But the evil establishment is covering all this up as well as they can -- all they want to talk about is the jab and about dividing us. Doctors who talk about success with treatments are being deplatformed or their job/license threatened.

We are truly living in the darkest of times, considering the size and scope of all this.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021