Tiger Woods

Discussion in 'Sports & Recreation' started by Connie Benton, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I don;t golf or watch it but from what I read Tiger is one of the best or maybe the best. Don't know.

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, Marie, let's put it this say........he WAS one of the best, but not sure anymore.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  3. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Tiger is getting a large applaud for getting a bogie and I just seen him sort of laughing/smiling that he actually got an applaud that big for making a bogie.

Anyway, instead of getting better, he is continuing to get worse at +10. Bubba Watson isn't doing to much better, and, at one time, he was a top PGA golfer as well.

Rickie Fowler has, of lately, been playing pretty bad and isn't even at the Masters.

Veteran golfer Stuart Cink got a hole-in-one and his son, who also is his caddie, celebrated with him. "Great birthday present for my son" Stuart said.

Now, will Tiger continue to enter other PGA tournaments? That is unknown and only Tiger knows that. But, if his golfing at the Masters is any indication that he should "hang up his clubs".........

Nancy Hart likes this.
  4. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

Tiger has said he plans to plan in the US Open, which is in Mid June

5. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

6. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Gee, nobody would like this happen to them??? We would love it!! I thought most seniors would always want more money. One thing for sure, and it's been proven, money can make life so much better. That is, if it's used right.

7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Most people do not click on the links, @Cody Fousnaugh , especially when there is no adequate description of what the link is about.
    Your post is not actually a real post, which explains the topic you want to discuss; it is just basically a title and a link.
    So, if no one looks at the link, we have NO clue what you are starting a discussion about.

As Ken always says , if you don’t have much of anything to say about the topic, then don’t expect other people to participate.
    Try writing more about the topic of this thread, what it is actually about, and why you found it so interesting, and then people can have something from you to respond to.
    (Most threads that are nothing besides a link are often just deleted because they never receive any responses or become a discussion.)

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Ok, the thread has something to do with Tiger Woods and golf, right? I put that in my opening. So, the post is real. IOW, if I write too much about what the thread is about, why post a link? The link is the story about what happened.

9. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Anyway, a man, watching Tiger Woods at a golf tournament, is holding a can of beer, not his iPhone taking pictures like other fans are. The manufacturer of the beer, Budweiser, liked what they seen, and now is using the picture in commercials to advertise Ultra and paying the man a nice amount of money. There are other advertising things that Budweiser plans on using this man, holding the can of Ultra, for and, again, paying him top dollar.

The man was at the right place, at the right time and holding a famous brand of beer. Budweiser hired him!