Trump 2024

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, May 11, 2023.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I love Kari Lake's speech at CPAC. Especially where she talks about Ronald and Donald ;) Also, I wondered how Forbes managed to filter out the cheers from the crowd, you could hear some, but I'm sure not the full-volume. I love hearing the BIG media being boo'd ;)

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Denise Evans

Registered

Maybe that was the main plan since so many "military aged" illegals are coming across the border :( I have a question, are democrat/libs not being harmed by the biden extermination crew? I can't understand the regular part of "we the people" right or left, all have to to be seeing the horrific damage being done. How can hate be so strong, or is it fear of something I totally don't understand :rolleyes:

3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Of course they will, it a absolute guarantee, all the dems have to do is tell them Trump will take their freebees and it civil war time.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2024
    Denise Evans likes this.
  4. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Well, Illinois just said Trump can't be on the ballot. Although he will be because they had already printed them out. Can't voters write in anyone they want if that person is not on the ballot?

5. Mary Stetler

Registered

The Muslims are actually for Trump in Michigan. I guess Biden is making a big mess with immigrants there too?

6. Krystal Shay

Krystal Shay Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

YES, they can write in anybody's name. A Chicago judge agreed with a group of people that wanted to keep him off the Illinois ballet. Trump hasn't been convicted of anything but they are still trying to blame the January insurrection on him. I do not know why people fear this man so much.:confused:

7. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I can't believe the issue is the man, because even vast numbers of those who vote for him aren't part of any "cult" or even the party he runs under.

Instead I think what they fear is losing control through the mechanism of a second Trump term. Global/Urbanists really don't want to relinquish control. They have done so well for themselves by exploiting the rest of the country as colonies, with little representation or equal treatment in policy.

8. Mary Stetler

Registered

A lot of money was spread around by the WEF. Agenda 21 was set in motion trying to force total green energy, corraling people into certain areas, having total control of food, no private property...
    The Dems don't see it. They believe the mainstream media and has been calling everyone else racists, conspiracists, anything to make us doubt ourselves and drive wedges between us.
    Trump is the only thing the WEF is afraid of. He can't be bought and he stands against the onslaught where others would have quit.

9. Mary Stetler

Registered

I don't know it I posted this before but I wish everyone would watch it. I know the libs hate Carlson and will refuse. Not just here.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think it is
    the way Biden is treating Gaza. The Middle East was at peace under Trump.

11. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I wonder if Gaza would be any different if Trump were president. Somehow I doubt it.

12. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

So stupid of Illinois to make such a ruling now, after the Supreme Court has agreed to rule on this. Such dumbasses. :rolleyes: And yes, you can write in Howdy Doody if you want to. :D

Mary Stetler and Krystal Shay like this.
  13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I find it interesting that the Republicans always refer to "this republic" but the Dems refer to "democracy". Democracies have always failed and are often the cover for dictatorship. That is why this is a democratic republic, not a democracy by design. The Founders were aware of this fact.

14. Denise Evans

Registered

Absolutely right! Also, none of these illegals plan to "go home", and the sanctuary cities seem to have had a change of heart when they had to suffer what our real border States have.

15. Denise Evans

Registered

This has to really pull some weight imo, look how Trump is cleaning up through the States! We may have the shock of our life if more people vote for Donald Trump than we ever dreamed. Gee, make me think there aren't more smart people in the US than I thought :cool: I'm sure hoping and praying!!

Mary Stetler and Marie Mallery like this.