Trump 2024

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, May 11, 2023.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I asked a friend who knows more about law than I, certainly, to check it out.
    We could serve every member of the government that we want. Problem is, if they all up and leave, we won't have any government and will have to start over. But if they know that we know, maybe they will back up a bit giving us time to think.

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Ok @Mary Stetler I am understanding what she is telling us then, that's at least a relief as my brain just shorts out sometimes. It all sounds way good, but you are right, we have to take it just "baby steps". I think the plan is being put into action though, and the way she talks about Trump "knowing" ALL this was really comforting as well, or I think that is what she was saying.

Like Trump is trying to help it be back in actually being "WE the People are the in charge" so knowing that, and implementing it is the hard part. Most people don't want to take the lead, they like government handling everything, how stupid is that!! It really makes me see "maybe" why Trump is so powerful and so confident because he IS the Offense, and if we follow him, support him, we are on the offense as well!!

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I remember Vivek commenting on the fact that Trump had not fired the amount of people in government that he would if he became president. He said the law protected individuals but not blocks like the Department of Education. He knows the laws and would be a good VP for Trump. Hope he knows this info that Miki presents as well. Cutting out waste in the government is long overdue.

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is a good podcast, @Denise Evans , and I really enjoy listening to a lot of Nino’s guests. I haven’t listened to the whole interview yet, but I see that she is referring back to the 1871 ruling, where they made the United States into a corporation and put us all under Maritime Law, instead of being a group of independent states that were united against any common enemy.

This is what is being changed again, and when President Trump comes back, it will be as the president of the Republic, and not of the corporation, which is completely bankrupt.
    As he says in his latest ad, we will have the real America back again, for the first time in over 100 years. We are going through the hard part right now, but once we get through taking back our country, we should be prospering like never before. We just have to get enough people against the current government that we can take it back without causing a civil war, which is what Trump is trying to prevent.

5. Denise Evans

Registered

yes @Yvonne Smith , when she talked about 1871 I had never known a thing about that and how "they" changed our country. I think it's amazing how some folks "following" Miki's example, area actually implementing some of these things, in different places in America! I was astounded actually, and so very encouraged. Now I am beginning to see way more with your info so thank you so much.

I'm curious to know more about exactly how that all happened in 1871, so will be looking into that, maybe today, see how things go. I want to know more about Common Law and definitely this Maritime Law as well. President Trump hopefully is privvy to all of this, I just figure he must ;) Why aren't more people talking about 1871 ruling, seems so obvious but I imagine the BIG Corporation hides it from us common folk, or less informed is what I am because I'm ashamed that for years I had no interest, and was never around others that talked about all things "government" :(

6. Denise Evans

Registered

Like I told @Yvonne Smith I have no idea why people aren't talking more about 1871!! I'm just shocked, and even more disgusted with myself for being totally oblivious to what happened to America that set the ball rolling for all this bullshit going on today :(

7. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The Supreme Court has just ruled unanimously that Trump can't be kicked off the ballot in Colorado.

The decision should affect all the other states where crooked Democrats are attempting to steal another election.

8. Denise Evans

Registered

Oh that's so wonderful!! Thanks for sharing it @Vada Bloom One less hurdle for President Trump to deal with, as well of us that are so prayerful that he is elected again.

Vada Bloom likes this.
  9. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

What a gut-punch to the traffic court judge in Illinois, huh? Go sit down, publicity seeker... your 15 minutes are over.

10. Denise Evans

Registered

Is that the one who shot off her mouth the other day calling for Trump to be taken of the ballot?? Talk about demotion-worthy ;)

Vada Bloom likes this.
  11. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

She's the judge who ruled to remove him from the ballot. (And she is actually no longer a traffic court judge but it makes a better joke. :D)

12. Denise Evans

Registered

I actually got that part of it Beth, I am getting familiar with your "style" which I love btw ;)

13. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

My ballot is right here still waiting to be filled in. There are 7 Republican names, including Donald Trump, and a write-in space on it. I wonder how many people voted for someone other than Trump thinking he wouldn't be counted.

I hate the voting system here and feel like it is not to be trusted even when the leftist CO court stays out of it. It's either mail it in, drop it off into a 24 hour drop box or go to one of a handful of centralized polling centers to vote in person.

I will go soon and put it into a drop box and wait for the email that tells me it has been received and counted. Yeah, right. :(

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Denise Evans and Beth Gallagher like this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

We have one at our Senior Center (drop-box)

15. Denise Evans

Registered

What concerns me most is how many illegals have gotten IDs, and are those IDs legit for getting to actually vote?

Trump wants to go back to the old ways of voting from what I understand, which yes, it would be harder for some to vote in person. But it still seems smarter than the way things are now. I mean a lot of us seem to make it to a crowded Walmart, but we can't make it to the Voting booths??

Don Alaska likes this.