Trump 2024

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, May 11, 2023.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think Ramaswamy is a relatively honest guy who is just as disgusted as many of us at the weaponization of the Justice Department and other parts of the government to destroy a political opponent.

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I hope you are right, for me, it's just hard to know the good guys from the bad guys, but I agree that he sounds very honest. I also am anxious to see if other nominees step up to the plate. Wouldn't that be something for a change. I think the hardest one to see doing that would be Trump, crying to laughing.gif

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Biden's DOJ has just indicted Trump on yet another "trumped up" charge. Fox News and others maintain that this is mostly to cover up the goings-on with Biden and his son's corruption, bribery, and extortion. Every time evidence comes out about the Biden family, Trump is indicted on another charge in an attempt to take the news away from the Bidens. The New Yorker Magazine just published a headline that "Trump is just a couple of indictments away from clinching the Republican nomination." It is just so sad to see what the government has fallen to. We are on the brink of disaster both here and at home, we have the most corrupt administration in U.S. history in the White House, we are entangled in an evil war overseas, and our financial system is about to implode.

4. Denise Evans

Registered

LOL, I love that quote from New Yorker Magazine, seems the more anyone attacks Trump the more voters are turning to him, I am seeing a lot of sour stuff about someone that did seem a real hero to me, meaning De Santis, but as I was afraid, he's had his head turned by the empty praises of man (power), and materialistic support, and who he's gotten it from.

Oh well, I think all who've never doubted Trump are right, he's the best man for the job.

Jenna Parnellson and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good afternoon to all

I will freely admit, Joe Biden was never my first choice for election. He's an old man, and he has an old man's handicaps- as many of us also deal with. However, the one thing that makes Joe Biden acceptable is that he is a thousand times more of man and more honest than the individual he defeated- and legally defeated- in the last election..

And the last time I checked, Joe Biden- not his family- was elected.

And the vile individual who lost to Joe Biden?
    He's a cheater- in every sense of the word- there's plenty of proof of that.
    He's a bully and predator- just listen to him speak and really hear what he says.
    He is profoundly ignorant and dismissive of our government procedures and operations the way they are set up in our Constitution..
    And most of all- he is a liar, and a liar, and a liar.

All I can say to those who still kowtow and grovel before the loser in the last election- Fool me once- shame on you. Fool me twice- shame on me. And shame on us if we allow this vile man to pollute our government again.

good day to all- Ed

6. Denise Evans

Registered

7. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good afternoon to all- Gosh, Denise, you certainly have a way with words.

good afternoon to all- Ed

8. Denise Evans

Registered

LOL, if it's anything I appreciate more than my own sick, sense of humor, it's someone with a great come-back :p

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

To anyone who's paying a smidgen of attention, it points out the biases in the legal system under Joe Biden.

10. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

As to the Ramaswamy video. Right off the bat he deflects with false claims about the indictment. The indictment is NOT about whether Trump incited a riot on January 6th, or about freedom of speech. Those are the current talking points.

It's about conspiracies to overturn the election outcome. Plans to claim "alternate" slates of electors, for appointing an acting Attorney General (when Bill Barr refused) to send letters to the swing states claiming DOJ is (falsely) investigating election fraud in their state, cancelling citizens' right to vote, trying to intimidate state elections officials. For starters.

Just read the indictment.

LINK

11. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

You know, we all know you hate Trump. You take every opportunity to bad mouth him and throw insults but, and I have not been here that long, EVERY TIME you bitch and moan, not ONCE have I seen you post any reasons. He’s vile, he’s a cheater, he’ disgusting. Yeah, yeah, yeah. We get it, you hate him. If you’re not interested in dialog, why do you bother posting? I would like to see if you even know the truth about your hate. You offer nothing than hate.

I posted a list for you here (http://seniorsonly.club/threads/biden.18328/page-82#post-666887) of Trump’s accomplishments in his first 3 years and got nothing from you about what he did that is so heinous. How about you engage with people instead of just drive by shooting off your mouth? Go ahead, post something specific so we can all tell whether you even know what you’re talking about.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2023
  12. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to all-
    Thomas, you are correct about one single thing- I do hate the vile individual who was defeated in the last election. He is vile, hurtful, and totally selfish to the point that he would sell anyone if it benefitted him- or just satisfied his desires
    And the reason I don't waste much time responding to many of the posts in this place- why bother? As it is said, there is none so blind as he who will not see.
    If you can't see what the vile individual who lost the last election is and what he would be given a chance again. then we really don't have much to talk about.

good day to all- Ed

Lulu Moppet and Richard Whiting like this.
  13. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

14. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

He's the Anti-Christ; the one who comes to divide and cause dissension. Anti-Christ, yep.

15. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

^^^
    Like I said. Everything you say, goes for you too. You really don’t even want to try to defend your hate, just roll in it for the comfort it provides you. Sad.

One of us might learn something from just a dash of dialectic.

Yvonne Smith likes this.