Trump 2024

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, May 11, 2023.

1. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I too wonder about that. Martin Armstrong’s economic A.I., Socrates, which I’ve referenced in other threads, says of all the forecasts it has predicted, this included retroactive ones from the historical data available, the 2024 election is the only one it has forecast a chance of actually not occurring at all. He said it estimated the chance at only 18% but that fact it is the first time it has done that is alarming.

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

You mean no election, like we wouldn't even get to vote? Just want to make sure I get this.

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

To be truthful, the Constitution doesn’t guarantee a public right to vote for the Presidency. Initially, that was supposed to be in the hands of those who represent us.

I think what everyone is alluding to is our votes are turning into a faux type of vote. We get to feel good by voting but the powers that be will pick who they want no matter what the count is. Kinda like the 2020 election and what some 3rd world, so called Democracies do.

4. Denise Evans

Registered

So in the beginning only our representatives were meant to do the voting. I didn't know about that, if they taught it in history, wouldn't have mattered since I wasn't paying attention or doing any home-work that stuck with me. I'm realizing a lot of things, sometimes learn more than I want to, I'm really fighting depression on a daily basis, but yet I want to know what's going on even though I don't do much, if anything, about any of it. I drive by the Del Norte County Republican's little office often and think maybe I should go see if I can help there, and then drive on by every time. I don't know about anyone else, but I dislike getting old. Makes me really pissed off at Adam and Eve. I'm not laughing so I know I'm down.

Thomas Windom and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Thomas Windom

Registered

That was the way I understood it. There wasn’t a lot of additional detail, only that his A.I. said 18% chance of the 2024 election not occurring. I think Bobby Cole hit on the reality of our elections currently.

Bobby Cole and Denise Evans like this.
  6. Thomas Windom

Registered

Yes. Although many refer to the U.S. as a democracy, that is really not its form of government. It is a constitutional republic, or it is supposed to be. Democrats either can’t understand that or want to do away with it, if they do understand it.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

I've heard this brought up before and I didn't realize this either. I hardly hear that term at all, like maybe twice in my life! Constitutional Republic, and as far as the democrats, I don't know what they are for sure, at least those who've wormed their way into our government :(

8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

A Democracy has its good points and bad points which are exactly the same.
    The major difference between our form of government and a Democracy is that in a Democracy, everyone gets a vote on the issues but the majority always wins.

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

I wonder how many of the illegals in America during November will be voting? Oh I know it's not legal, but since when has that stopped even dead people voting. I really don't see more a reason biden, or democrats could have for keeping our border open.

Bobby Cole and Thomas Windom like this.
  10. Thomas Windom

Registered

You know, we all know, it’s according to plan.
    Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.

Have you ever wondered why, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, we have deficits? Have you ever wondered why, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, we have inflation and high taxes?

You and I don't propose a federal budget. The president does. You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does. You and I don't write the tax code. Congress does. You and I don't set fiscal policy. Congress does. You and I don't control monetary policy. The Federal Reserve Bank does.

One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one president and nine Supreme Court justices - 545 human beings out of the 235 million [now over 300 million] - are directly, legally, morally and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.”
    http://www.545assholes.com/

Denise Evans likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

As we found out in Maine, when Republicans voted for a full slate of Ron Paul electors in the 2012 primary, the Party elite simply replaced half of them with Romney electors just before the Convention. In part, this is why I don't believe that primary elections should be tax-supported or considered actual elections. Taxpayers pay for these primaries, while they are, in other ways, treated as private clubs. IMO, the sole purpose of a primary should be to determine who is going to be supported in their general election campaign by the respective parties. I'd rather party identifications be excluded from the general election ballot and that primary elections be paid for, in full, by the parties.

As for general elections, once we accept cheating as legitimate, the elections are illegitimate.

12. Denise Evans

Registered

LOL, that's some link, gotta check that one out :) Loved your post too. What's that saying about give a man a little power......something like that. PS and I mean woman too!!

Thomas Windom likes this.
  13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The founders specifically avoided a democracy as democracies always become mob rule and minority opinions and ideas have no relevance.

14. Denise Evans

Registered

and there's the perfect definition of our government, except if the democrats are a minority, those years need to be democracy, LOL!!

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

Wow @Thomas Windom when I got home from my errands today, I read that whole article by Charley Reese, I never knew any of that, thank you soooo much!! I'm bookmarking that site. I know it was written a long time ago when Tip O'neil was in there, but is it still the same, I mean the 545 people #? Probably a silly question, but I know out population has sure gone up, especially with all the illegals. I still didn't get any info on illegals voting, wondering if that's being worked on my the a-holes already ;) I just wish more people like me could learn about those things, or want to learn.

I think our biggest problem could be the complacency of some Americans. We've just had it too good and while people like me are basking in all the wonderful things about America, the snakes have busy behind the scenes, serves us write if you ask me.