Trump 2024

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, May 11, 2023.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Ah, but not so Mary.
    Not only was she the border “czar” but she was also appointed to do a couple of other jobs one of which is our Artificial Intelligence Czar which is ensampled by her expert analysis on what happens to our files when we use a computer:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2024
    Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh Good!

3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Sean Hannity will not get Democrats to watch. They believe so many lies. Pelosi said if you say it often enough people will just believe. It horrifies me.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Not a fan of Hannity, but he is better than the MSNBC crowd or The View.

John Brunner and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The idea originated in the 19th century, but was made famous by Joseph Goebbels when talking about his strategy in getting his programs accepted. First the Nazis, now the Democrats. It seems to fit.

https://www.azquotes.com/author/5626-Joseph_Goebbels

6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

We posted about the same thing so I deleted my statement but do have to point out the irony of Pelosi aping the chief propagandist of the Nazi party.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Sorry if I overlapped you

Bobby Cole likes this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

No need at all to be sorry Don. Not only do great minds think alike but after all, your momma and my momma were both mommas so I’m pretty sure we’re related.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I haven't been watching closely. Hasn't Kennedy endorsed Trump now as part of a growing alliance to push back against The Machine?

11. John Brunner

The buzz this week is that he'll drop out of the race by tomorrow. Everyone expects him to endorse Trump, but it's not happened yet.

12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Kennedy said he is going to make an important announcement on Friday, and he will be in Phoenix, Arizona. President Trump is also in Phoenix tomorrow for the Turning Point rally, who has announced a special guest on their program. The rumor is that RFK will be the special guest speaker and that he and Trump will announce the partnership at that time.

I have been thinking that putting Kennedy in charge of the CIA would be great, because no one wants to get to the botttom of the assassinations in that family like RFK wants to, and I have noticed that a lot of other people online are saying the same thing. However, I think that Trump is more likely to put Kennedy in charge of something to do with vaccines, because that seems to be where his expertise lies.

This will put some interesting figures into the Trump cabinet positions, because it is shaping up to look like Elon Musk will have a place there, as well as Vivek Ramaswamy, maybe Dan Bongino, and several other possibilities.

13. John Brunner

All other potential benefits of having RFK in the Trump administration aside, I think the evidence of what really happened with JFK and Bobby has been there forever. They know what the bottom is. The issue is that it will not get released due to political purposes.

Wasn't the info supposed to be released while Trump was in office, and he declined to? Perhaps Trump now will be motivated to do otherwise, for obvious reasons.

14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

There is so much we do not know about what happened to the earlier Kennedys, and there might have been some good reason that Trump decided not to release it when he was in office before. Even though the CIA has been suspected of being involved, it would be different to have a president actually come out and say that.
    Whether RFK is involved with the CIA or not, he will still be in a much better position to find buried evidence, and maybe we will all finally know what really happened.

An interesting thing that has been in the news , is the billionaire who just died when his yacht capsized and sank. He and two other people who were involved somehow with the 911 attack investigation have all died in accidents this past week, and they were all enemies of the Clinton machine, from what I have been reading.
    Maybe truth about the Clinton deaths will finally be made public also.

15. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I also wish we had gotten the information that Eisenhower was pressured into sitting on about what was really going on in Europe during WW II. He saw and spoke with many of the players face to face, read many of the papers and records in Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, and England.

I'm not trying to imply what those secrets are, but I have my doubts things were very much like we've been told they were. There might well be a couple of real bombshells there.