Trump And Va

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I just don't think either one is a good choice.

Here is something that doesn't thrill me on Trump, granted its a few months old and probably a democratic biased source but I'm sure if you googled each thing said, it would be accurate.

Trump's answers are so unprofessional, you'd think he'd have learned how to speak considering all his businesses.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...p-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801

It's not even the issue that I'm talking about but even getting a solid answer from Trump seems difficult.

He says something outrageous that the far right loves to hear but really doesn't say how he'll even do it.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  2. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

Maybe they're not... well I know Hillary's not... I do think Trump's the type to push and push and do things that will make people respect him more and give him higher approval ratings... all a good thing if he gets it done. (And the VA mess is a HORRIBLE situation!) I think a degree of arrogance in someone who does not back down is a very good thing because of the "losing is not an option" mindset.

With Hillary... well, I'd see more of the same as we've had for 8 years. Gay rights, transgender rights, abortion rights, religious rights (EXCEPT for Christians), etc. etc. and not much about what the REAL American people want. (Don't read that to say I'm not for everyone having their rights... I am.... it just needs to include the mainstream, too!)

I believe with my whole heart that if we have the horror scenario of another Clinton presidency, it will have been people voting for her because they didn't like Trump, not because they liked her... and that would be a terrible decision for the country.

Ike Willis likes this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Everybody has rights and it's not bible based rights. Also, who judges what's mainstream?

Trump won't change the law on abortion and that's one issue I don't even consider, it's one that doesn't affect me or
    Anyone that I know. If you think abortion laws will change with Trump, you will see they don't.

Also, for the first time in my life my views on guns are changing and it's not because of all the shootings we've had.

Percentage of Christians is dropping in the US and that's probably not even accurate because most agnostics will check Christian on any surveys.

4. Mari North

Registered

In this case... well I do :D because it's relevant to the point I was making. What I had in mind was the transgender bathroom issue. I have gone potty with transgenders since I was a teenager. They just walked in, used the facilities, washed their hands (usually hehe) and walked out again. It's BEEN like that and no one had a problem with it... at least where I am. They used the women's bathroom. End of story.

But when it became a huge issue, it changed. They were (in many areas, I really don't know about the whole country) using the female facilities for years without anyone having a problem with it. But this new thing? This allows basically any man in there and in the dressing rooms. It BECAME a huge thing because someone tried too hard to be PC.

Yes, I'm getting to my point, quitcher rolling yer eyes, @Chrissy Page !! :) Point being that the rights of all the women who do not feel comfortable with this are being trampled because of it, when most people didn't HAVE a problem with a true transgender using the next stall. Maybe "mainstream" was the wrong term... I could have used "supposed majority" maybe because polls have been taken? But anyhow, that's what I'm saying... the rights of some are being pushed aside for the sake of political correctness every single day.

5. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

My views on guns are changing too. As more potential terrorists are being imported by Obama, I think more lenient carry laws for us law abiding citizens should be adopted. The baddies will not abide by any law, but the rest of us are hampered by permits, gun free zones and other assorted B S.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Several states are doing that, little by little. Maine recently became one of a few states that no longer require a concealed carry permit. Our media is as anti-gun as any so it's all because people are not relying on the media for information or opinions.

Ike Willis likes this.
  7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm not crazy about Political Correctness either but if you say transgenders have been using women's bathrooms
    All along, why oppose it just because you don't like it forced on you. The ending result is the same. If people would just live and let others live and quit making issues out of everything we'd be much better off.

By the way, how do you know they were transgender? I barely even look who's in the bathroom with me.

Are you saying men are allowed in women's bathrooms? I haven't seen any, not even by accident. Think more women go in men's by accident....I have. :)

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Ken and Ike, which is it? Terrorists really kill the citizens or it's a false flag and really didn't happen?

9. Ike Willis

Registered

How can you see what's happening every day and think it didn't really happen?:confused:

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

There's just too much hate in the US for concealed carry wether you're law abiding or not.

11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

All the conspiracy theorists saying it. Sandy hook didn't happen, boston marathon bombing didn't happen, 911 was done by Bush.

All these shootings use crisis actors and on and on. There is no danger, it's all made up.

It's not me that believes these things.

12. Ike Willis

Registered

I don't think you really exist. :rolleyes:

13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Thanks only to more than seven years of Obama doing everything he can to ferment hatred and division. Trump won't be the answer to all of our problems but he will be an improvement, while Hillary will be more of the same. Trump's positions on the issues that matter have been pretty consistent, and I have no reason to believe that he won't improve conditions for veterans.

14. Mari North

Registered

That's the point I made... why oppose it now when they were already using the bathroom of their choice? Why turn it into an issue when there are important issues to be dealt with?

How do I know they were transgender? Because my uncle's brother's son is a transgender and cross-dresser. I used to see him at things like family funerals with his friends who were transgender but not cross-dressers. I recognized them in places like K-Mart, Sears, Lowe's, and the mall, and sometimes in the bathroom.

Men allowed in women's bathrooms? Yes, that's what all the stink has been about for a few months now... and dressing rooms, too, starting with Target. (Not all of them yet, of course, but even in my little burg it's been more and more places.) One guy was run out of MY Target for sticking his phone cam under a dressing room door. So yes, that's what I'm saying.

15. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I've yet to see a man in a bathroom but I've had my husband and ex come in the dressing rooms with me many times to tell me their opinion.

A lesbian can put a camera under the stall also. In dressing rooms usually if you stand in the middle you can see in both men's and women's.

Anyway,this is a non issue with me...all these things can happen outside a bathroom or dressing room too.

I don't care which way it goes. There are perverts and they'll find a way no matter what, they don't really need an excuse to use women's dressing rooms or bathrooms.

What's the difference between a lesbian snapping a pic or a hetero man? Same type of violation.

And lesbians are allowed in women's bathrooms and dressing rooms and always have been.

My biggest issue with men in women's bathrooms is that they are pigs when it comes to toilets.