Trump And Va

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I didn't vote for Obama. With all the people that hate Trump, do you think he'll bring both sides closer together?

I doubt it. It will even be worse. Many hated Obama but not to the point people hate Trump.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

He doesn't have to. Most of the hatred we've seen over the past few years has been created. Without someone intentionally stirring it up, it will subside. Obama has set race relations back a half a century, and hasn't limited his divisiveness to matters of race. It serves his purposes to have people divided, just as mass shootings have served his purpose.

You really need to pull your head out of the media once in a while and look around you. For the most part, those who hate Obama are law abiding so they're not in the news every day. Plus, no one is investing millions of dollars into bringing out people to hate Obama. He comes by it naturally.

Either way, Obama has had more than seven years to do something for veterans, and the results have been negative. No doubt, Trump will do better.

3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Most of the people that hate Obama aren't going to change their minds on race. I've seen enough posts and photos that prove its because he's black. That's the main issue with them, the rest is secondary.

I don't buy your argument about there won't be hate if Trumps elected. I wasn't saying it because of what's in the media but what people say....real people.

I hope he does do something for the vets, but he's got to be elected first. At first I thought he might be able to pull it off but as time went on I'm seeing it less and less.

4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

This is why I'm afraid of concealed carry.

5. Ken Anderson

Most of the people who hate Obama hate him for reasons having nothing to do with race. For many, Obama has managed to make it about race, considering that he has promoted blacks over whites throughout his administration, and has taken every opportunity to set black against whites and vice versa.

6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

7. Ken Anderson

Rasmussen: Trump Leads Clinton by 7 Points. Plus, Trump pulls far more Democrats than Clinton does Republicans, and Trump carries a higher percentage of his own party than Hillary.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

10. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

Mike Pence, eh? Well now I have to go find out about him because... well, I don't know anything about him. :) Maybe "little" stuff like voting record. :D Seriously, though, I do know he's a governor... and attorney, so it *should* tend to calm some of the naysayers' stuff about Trump not having experience... this guy does.

11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

All I know about him is that he's from Indiana, the same state my Cruz supporting, Trump hating friend is from.

Also that he's not well liked in Indiana. I didn't read that anywhere but from people that I know in Indiana.

I used to live there in the 90's.

12. Ken Anderson

I'm not excited by Pence, as he has supported pretty much everything that Trump is running against, but fortunately Vice Presidents don't have real jobs, and Trump is healthy. Hillary might have some trouble getting Bernie's supporters on her side, as it seems that Jill Stein is getting a fair number of them, just as some of Cruz's supporters are opting for Gary Johnson. Democrats are concerned, which gives hope to Republicans.

13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

True that VPs don't matter, I always forget Biden is VP.