Trump Says He Will Be Back In White House By August - Do You Believe It?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, May 6, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Ya know Don, I know that folks here and other places get really weary of me when I ask for study and research. You’d think people our age would know to just do their own diligence to get to the truth but yet, nope.

Steven mentioned Russia again and it has been proven over and over with congress spending millions of taxpayer dollars that D. Trump and Russia (Putin) are not figuratively sleeping together yet it seems as though he’s ignorant of the truth.
    Now, I’ll bet if I brought up (and I will) all the election fraud during the 2020 elections he’d call us names because he might be ignorant of the facts that it has been proven over and over than fraud did exist during that election.
    People hating D. Trump as a person would rather cheat and perjure themselves in order to bring a man who never succeeded at anything good when he got into the senate into the Oval office.

Not to get totally off track but what business owner, what CEO, what organization would take Joe’s resume’ and give him a job above that which he held for so many years and did it so badly? Not one! It’s like taking an office clerk who has never really been promoted for years and making him CEO. No one would do that but here we have a do nothing Senator and self serving do nothing Vice President and making him the big cheese in the entire free world. I digressed.

It’s already been stated that the GOP could possibly take over a hundred seats in Congress in 2022 so if that does indeed happen and they actually do something as opposed to what happened during the Obama administration, then D. Trump does stand a good chance in 2024......if he runs.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    Jim Brown likes this.
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, spending any time on this forum certainly bears that out. The libs jump right to name calling because basically, that's all they've got.

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh, the gas prices. :rolleyes: That is the "greedy" oil companies though their profits are around 5-7 cents per gallon and the government makes over 50 cents on that same gallon.

4. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Not to mention the fuel station and convenience store owners who only make about 1.5 cents per gallon.

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Senators, if they get elected, generally make lousy presidents, especially ones who have been in the Senate for a long time. They have spent their entire careers compromising. Governors, on the other hand, have made decisions, chosen cabinets, made appointments to departments, etc. Even bad former governors are better than former Senators. One (impartial as far as I know) commentator when asked about Obama's election said, "If you believe that a mediocre state senator, who became a mediocre one-term U.S. Senator became President based on his merits, you'd be wrong." He did not comment further, and I don't know if he was commenting on the racial element or if he was implying that Obama was a puppet of some behind the curtain figures, I have no way of knowing. Trump, on the other hand, was a business person long term, and I don't think we have had a long-term businessman as president since Truman, although he was a political machine man in Missouri too. Trump thought he could give people a chance to show if they could do a job, and if they failed, he could replace them as his did in business. It doesn't work that way in politics, and appointees are often chosen for their political qualities rather than their competence, which is why we have so many incompetent people in high positions. Trump didn't really learn that until later in his term and he filled positions with "interims" and "temporarys" as a result.

6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

So true, @Beth Gallagher . You can see that also in much of the MSM. They not only call names, but usually are not even original and call the same name from network to network and newspaper to newspaper. It demonstrates either a low level of intelligence, lack of creativity, or a coordination among the media.

7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, I see you could use one of those "You can't fix stupid" T-Shirts.

8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Personally, I would have omitted the word “either” and replaced ‘or” with “and”. Just a small critique.

Joe Riley and Don Alaska like this.
  9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I can't think of anyone else who'd bring me out to vote again, but I'm not expecting it, given that our votes no longer matter.

10. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

I guess anything is possible given past happenings.

11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Documentation please, @Lon Tanner. Where did you obtain this information? Without a coup of some kind it would not be possible. Of course, when the House of Representatives impeached him after the inauguration, they were admitting that he had won the election and they, themselves, had in fact pulled off a coup d'etat.

12. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

trump back in white house by august - Bing

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I don't think that is based in fact. They are citing Mike Lindell as the source. I suspect he is being misquoted since most of the sources are the leftist media. The evidence of voter fraud that has so far been exposed is incredible, but that is not being covered by the MSM. Several audits have shown that all the Republican votes in some locations were switched to Democrat by the computer processing votes. Maybe we need the Nicaraguan government to station election observers at our polling places...although with mail-in voting, the polling places don't really exist.

14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

More media nonsense, I'll assume.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  15. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

There is simply no way. And I am a Trump supporter.

Bobby Cole likes this.