Trump Says He Will Be Back In White House By August - Do You Believe It?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, May 6, 2021.

1. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

No, Trump is finished. China controls all aspects of the USA now and short of some top generals ordering a military coup to reclaim the republic, it is over folks. When some movement like Parler is censored and wiped from the internet and even Fox News has softened and a bunch of cowards, I see no hope. They achieved their goal and the younger generation has no understanding of what just happened. Trump was not a republican, he was an independent that ran as republican as his only hope to win. He was a businessman which this country needed and not controlled by politics that has both the republican and democratic parties corrupt.

Mike Lindell is one of the reasons that many disliked Trump. I cannot stand his ads on Fox News and have quit watching it and censored all political news except local. Personally, I think Mike Lindell did more damage to Trump than his financial support helped. I totally despise Lindell as he is an arrogant braggart and opportunist. Personally, I never liked Trump, but I loved what he did for the USA in his one term. I never read his tweets. I saw a wall going up stopping horrible human suffering and human trafficking. I saw a new opportunity for young folks to prosper and have a future. I saw the real history of the Democratic party and the KKK being exposed. I saw the all-out attempt to control all media and silence Trump and any patriotic voice. I knew then he was on the right course, but the opposition was too strong and backed by Communist China. Failing at all other methods of warfare, China released the virus knowing they had Biden in their pocket. Biden was a washed-up nobody and among the worst humans to ever live on so many levels. Documented cases of abuse against women and yet the women that spouted the undocumented fake claims against Trump, supported and hailed Biden as a woman's advocate. Even his Vice once accused him of abuses against women. It was all so sick. With his dementia, he was an ace for the China-sponsored coup that overthrew the republic and thwarted democracy.

No Trump is finished for good. Best he enjoys his life and let others step up if, in fact, any one of them has thick enough skin to take constant beatings and fake allegations just to go down in defeat.

What worries me most about dying is that I will start voting Democrat. Chilling thought.

2. Jim Brown

Jim Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well written and spot on.

Faye Fox likes this.
  3. Jim Brown

Registered

In 2008, which was a record year for votes, Obama won 28% of the counties in the U.S., and received 69,498,516 million votes. In 2020, Biden won 16% of the counties in the U.S., or just over half as many as Obama did. They reported that Biden received 81,284,000 million votes, or 11,785,484 million votes more that Obama, with just over half as many counties won. If we figure how many votes per each one percent of counties that Obama won, and apply that same number to each county that Biden won, it gives Biden a total of 39,713,438 million votes. That is a lot less than the number of votes Trump received.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Jim Brown

Registered

While I agree with your assessment of the situation, I am wondering, based on the way this election was handled and the lies it was based on, could those electors not be arrested and charged with fraud.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It’s kind of tricky.
    The electors are supposed to act according to the number of votes received and if those votes are bogus or not doesn’t really matter.
    Technically, an elector doesn’t even have to agree with the citizens and can cast his or her district’s votes aside. Some states have penalties for such an occurrence but all it really amounts to is a breach of trust which at best is a misdemeanor.

That’s why I wrote that even if the number of votes are now found to be overwhelmingly in favor of D. Trump, Congress would still have to bring the electors back to cast their votes again and some of them I promise will not change their vote.

That said, there’s no real precedence for such a thing but IF…..they could bring back the electors then there might be a possibility of the same representatives and senators who would have objected to some electors on Jan. 6th before they were so rudely interrupted, to do what they were going to do.
    If that bit of a fairy tale could happen then the likelihood of a Trump return could really take place.

Note: Someone or a bunch of someone’s had the Jan.6 interruption extremely well planned. There was no conservative insurrection but that whole debacle was meant to stop the conservative portion of congress from objecting and going into debate over the questionable blue district electors.

Don Alaska and Jim Brown like this.
  6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I really respect your knowledge @Bobby Cole but this is one time you aren't going to be right. Trump has been and still is our President...and God will have the last word on this.

Bobby Cole, Don Alaska and Jim Brown like this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I absolutely love your faith and I do know for sure that God has a plan.
    If that plan includes restoring Trump to his rightful seat, so be it. If not, refer back to “God has a plan”.

One thing is for sure that I truthfully believe though. This present President and all of his puppet masters with all of their antics are waking up a whole lot of people. This country has needed a revitalizing element to make them need God more than ever before. People have gotten lazy with their faith, lazy in their prayers and way too lazy to call out evil when they see it.
    Certainly, it is time for a revival of faith like none other has occurred in the history of a free people for most certainly, there has been no other time in our history when we needed it more.

Jim Brown and Babs Hunt like this.
  8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Is this the third Great Awakening?

Bobby Cole likes this.
  9. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I totally agree with you!

Bobby Cole likes this.