Trump To Stand Criminal Trial

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Richard Whiting, May 23, 2023.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think the oversight is what is happening now. That is what the hearings are about. Like I said, many legal folks predict removal from her job and probable disbarment. She could probably move to California or New York and set up practice.

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There is talk that there may be more than one disbarment coming down the pike.

The downside is that those corrupt idiots will make more money on the talk show circuit and book tours than they ever could have in their chose profession.

3. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I think both the DA and the Special Prosecutor are being considered for disbarment. It seems to me both should be removed from legal practice.

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  4. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I guess those were the Trump defense attorney's questing Willis. Some commentators said she apparently was monitoring the trial proceedings outside the courtroom which is apparently another ethics violation for a potential witness, and she was so angry that she entered the courtroom to testify and her dress was on backwards. Even the Leftist commentators are unhappy with her antics. If Willis gets removed from the case by the judge (who was once her employee, so did THEY also have an affair?), the entire DA's office will be removed since they work for her. The case would then either be dropped or moved to another jurisdiction. Reports are that nobody else wants to touch the case after what she did as a witness.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Another plus is that Fulton county is hard core blue whereas the rest of the state is a majority red. So, if the case is moved it will be more than likely moved to a red county and that’s where the fun begins.

The shame of it all is that we’re seeing more and more that a person’s political stance is a swaying factor in juris prudence.
    It would seem that Lady Justice no longer wears a blindfold.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2024
    Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

In Russia, Putin has his political rivals killed, but in the U.S .the Democrats sue them to death on Trumped up charges.

7. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

LOL, probably! We conservatives here are fighting a losing battle I'm afraid. I'm so tempted to leave here but the State needs more conservatives, and not a one less :(.

Ed Wilson and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Exactly. I don't understand why the "right" doesn't ban together like the "wrong" seems to. I guess though the truth is there's no honesty among thieves, and too many thieves are calling themselves republicans. The party has been invaded.

Ed Wilson likes this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

They don’t necessarily get killed but:
    Under Putin, the elections for the Presidency in Russia are known to be highly “unfair” and political opponents will be put in jail or at the very least, given a choice between backing away or being put into prison.

That said, the Russian presidency has a term limit of 2 consecutive 6 year terms so Putin should be on the way out pretty soon unless of course, he convinces Parliament to make some changes.
    Note: I can’t remember exactly when he got into office.

But, to be fair, here we are helping to fund Ukraine and line Zelenskyy’s pockets knowing that he orchestrated a coup and had the President thrown into jail.

Seems to me, our Democratic party is taking lessons from totalitarian governments instead of following our own Constitution and doing things the right way.

Ed Wilson and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

That's because not everyone who wears our team colors is on our team. When the Republicans have a majority in either of the houses, the chances are very good that there will be just enough Republicans willing to vote with the other side that nothing resembling a Republican agenda can pass. When we have a Republican president, he won't be able to depend on his own team to have his back because a lot of them are playing for the other team.

11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Zelenskyy certainly has jailed his political opponents with the blessing of the U.S. I don't know whether he has deliberately had any killed or not. Not much difference between Zelenskyy and Putin on that score. The Deep State would certainly kill people here if they thought they could get away with it. Kennedy was one and Trump would be on the list if they believed they could.

12. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I am betting most are bought and paid for--have been for years. It used to be 'lobbyists' (military industrial comples, pharma,,,) Now it is also the WEF (Soros, Gates...)

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Since Soros is mentioned, he has begun acquiring large numbers of radio stations nationwide in preparation for the upcoming election season. More profit and propaganda organs for the WEF and Soros, Inc.

Mary Stetler and Bobby Cole like this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

People are really outraged at the judgement from Trump’s New York trial, and I have been reading lots of posts on Twitter that the truck drivers (most of them support Trump) are in talks about not delivering to New York City in protest of the judgement against Trump.
    I don’t think that can change the judgement, but if they do that , people in New York are sure not going to be happy, and it will put pressure on the government for doing this stupid trial.

15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I’m certain that the paperwork is already in for an appeal and / or it be taken to a higher court.