Trump To Stand Criminal Trial

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Richard Whiting, May 23, 2023.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Ed, do you remember Churchill?He once wrote of why we should fight or stand up to tyrants and traitors.
    " paraphrase, " if you will not fight when you can win without too much bloodshed, there may come a time when you will have to fight with no chance of winning, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves. "
    Even worse your children will live in hell. my line.
    I think sometimes we have to stand up against evil. yet I also think we will lose, we allowed them to form armies against us, both domestic and millions of foreign who will fight for their free rides.

2. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good afternoon to all- Mr. Anderson- thank you for your close reading and pointing out my typo error. I meant to type "coming". Sometimes my fingers and mind do not work in agreement.
    I appreciate your dedication to detail.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It was a joke, Ed. That's all. Just trying to lighten the mood.

4. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Well that could explain a lot :rolleyes:

5. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good afternoon to all-
    Ms. Evans- I am pleased you understand. And I'm glad that you can accept explanations for typing errors.

you all keep safe and stay well- Ed

6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Did y'all see where Joe whatisname (Morning Joe) went on a tirade about Trump and Trump supporters? I laughed all the way through it. I thought his head would explode any minute. smiley laugh out loud.gif

7. Denise Evans

Registered

Is that anywhere I can view it Shirley I need a good laugh today

8. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Few of those people were thugs and were thrown in prison in cruel and unusual ways (no bathing allowed or medical care)
    What about the nut in Congress who pulled the fire alarm. An illegal act that was ignored as far as punishment.
    They won't release the tapes and they have removed the ones that showed Trump requesting all be respectful of police on youtube. That we had a legal right to protest in a peaceful way. He then tried to have the National Guard available but Nancy Pelosi nixed it.
    How do we come to agreement when there is so much deceit. Look at how the illegals are being brought in to corrupt the elections.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2024
  9. Shirley Martin

Registered

I can't find it, Denise. It was on somebody else's podcast. If I find it, I'll post a link here.

10. Denise Evans

Registered

Okay Shirley don't go to any extra trouble I'm sure it'll show up eventually on something I can view on YouTube

Shirley Martin likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Under the current Administration, whoever is actually steering the ship, we have vastly different rules for Republicans, and the only rule for Democrats is that they give their vote over to the game plan. It must be easy to be an elected Democrat because you don't have to put any thought whatsoever into anything; vote the way they tell you to vote, and nothing else is required of you. You can spend your time worrying about nonsense like global warming, personal pronouns, and islands capsizing, but you don't have actually to know anything about any of it.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2024
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes and all Biden has to do is stick to his script that they've written for him because he himself admits that he'll be in trouble if he doesn't stick to his script I'm paraphrasing of course.

Mary Stetler and Ken Anderson like this.
  13. Shirley Martin

Registered

14. Ken Anderson

He's not mentally capable of handling that without a teleprompter the size of a football field, and someone to guide him off the podium after he's through spouting a bunch of nonsense words. But that's okay; the right drugs can carry him through a short segment, and the MSM will cover for him.

But there we go again, me included. This thread is about Trump's criminal trial, which further highlights the legal divide between the parties. The best U.S. legal theory is that Joe Biden is not mentally capable of being held responsible for any crimes that he commits, but he's perfectly capable of being the country's chief executive. Go figure. That's Democrat logic, I suppose.

Don Alaska and Jenna Parnellson like this.
  15. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Even his co-hosts seemed to be saying under their breath, "Shut up, Joe, for God's sake shut up!"

Mary Stetler and Denise Evans like this.