Trump To Stand Criminal Trial

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Richard Whiting, May 23, 2023.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

That's true I'm sure, but when I think enemy, I think Left. So maybe these folks aren't conservatives, just "plants" for the Left.

2. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I told everyone already, nothing was done to the coup plotters and if that happens then there is no stopping these criminals from targeting every conservative running for an office, can everyone spell civil war ?. Don't ever be surprised to see some of these number one players start dropping like flies one day. I think many citizens have had just about enough of this NO JUSTICE system. I will not vote for a Republican ever again if they screw Trump one more time. They have no unity and are all talk and no action and they have always been that way. You have people like the crackhead that should already be in prison but nothing is being done because that crooked fbi is paid off and protected and this is exactly why I say people are fed up with this crap. If the Republicans really want to sit in the oval office again they better get their mind right and know that just because Trump is being targeted and held down by the criminals it will not automatically put them in power again. I for one am tired of people running saying they want to bring the government back together again. That is about as silly as it comes, kiss up to the very people that are trying to put every Republican in prison. It shows the mentality of the Republican party. They are gutless !!! :mad:

Denise Evans and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

There are a lot of Republicans who are not conservatives. The Bush brothers, Murkowski, Mitt Romney, Susan Collins and a lot more representatives and senators in Congress that are not everyday names. They want to protect their income and nothing will change unless somehow we get term limits and throw them out.

4. Denise Evans

Registered

Only bummer about that is the "good guys" and "gals" we'd like to stick around wouldn't be able to either. And each year that passes, seems like more young people are pulling away from our constitution, not to mention our laws :( Many of our Universities, schools, etc., have so much liberal crap going on, and it's easy for kids that aren't being taught truth about history, and how this country was set up.

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Yesterday, the biggest news was that President Trump flew to Georgia where he was arrested in another of the political charges against him, in hopes of keeping Trump from winning the presidency in 2024.
    However, everything has already backfired in this arrest because people of all races were lined up along the streets leading to and from the courthouse, and holding up signs supporting Trump. The police even blocked off some of the streets so that more people could not be there to support Trump.

Once the arraignment was done, to Trump and his attorneys (including former Mayor, Rudy Giuliani ), The mugshots were immediately posted on Twitter, and Trump used his as part of his campaign.
    He also posted on his Twitter account for the first time since he was banned on January 8, 2021. Twitter has been going absolutely crazy since then, with MAGA people reposting his tweet, and more people are following him again, he is almost back to 87 million followers.

IMG_5404.jpeg

Vada Bloom, Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Breaking: The President of Russia just had the opposition leader arrested after a seven year campaign of harassment.

Oh, wait…

— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) June 9, 2023

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Zelenskyy did that as well. Just shows the company we now keep politically.

8. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We have an ignorant, maybe mostly just plain stupid, population. We supposedly have term limits via elections but people keep electing the same power hungry, opportunists. With the abysmal approval rating congress has, one would think there would be some change. The general population seems unable to grasp that you cannot vote out the “other” person you don’t like, you can only vote out YOUR “representative”.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  9. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Maybe he paid her for......other things? :D

Richard Whiting likes this.
  10. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I've been laughing ever since I saw his mugshot. I don't know why he looks angry.
    He should be smiling; he would know what a joke our justice system is.
    Reminded me of another similar mugsho of Leonna Helmsleyt:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2023
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

If that's the actual mugshot, I'll bet he did that on purpose to make a joke of those idiots trying to "ground" him. He knows he's not a criminal and everyone knows it as well, whether they admit it or not well, we know why they wouldn't right ;)

12. Richard Whiting

Richard Whiting Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

No doubt he paid for more than hush money. First , for "other things" THEN hush money to keep her quiet.
    The "other things" is a minor offence. I could be wrong but I believe hush money is a felony

13. Denise Evans

Registered

So we need some Republicans that will do that, what the hell, do we just sit on our hands?? We've got "some" honest judges, some people in higher places, are we just not fighting hard enough, or just not truly fighting? I don't mean violence, I mean I can't believe, truly I can't, we are allowing this to happen when I know we have good people in government. I suppose the answer will be their side has more bucks :( biden's evidently got a money-tree at his disposal :(

14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

It seems likely that this was not actually a real mugshot, but part of what President Trump had planned ahead of going to Georgia. Who knows if the whole story of a mugshot is even true ?
    What is interesting is that when his convoy went through Atlanta, they drove through low income areas of town, and people were standing out on the streets and cheering as he went past. He has a LOT more support for black people and street people of any color, because they can relate to being arrested on what they consider wrongful charges.

They are already selling t-shirts and coffee cups with President Trump’s supposed mugshot on them, which leads me to believe that they had this picture of Trump with the “bulldog look” all ready to go well before he went to Georgia.
    I think that things are maybe closer to coming to a head with proving the fake election, once there is a trial where Trump can call witnesses and prove things finally.

Even Stormy Daniel’s has said several times that these charges were made up, but many people still believe them and have not bothered to educate themselves about the truth.
    Some probably never will…..

15. Denise Evans

Registered

I would not be surprised at any of this and we can hope for the best ;)