Trump To Stand Criminal Trial

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Richard Whiting, May 23, 2023.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That was Ray Epps, the FBI entrapment guy who was leading the Trump supporters to go inside of the capitol building, and bragged to his family about doing it. There are all kinds of videos of him doing that from other people who were trying to stop anyone from listening to Epps and going inside.
    People were actually going into the capitol when the Trump supporters were still listening to President Trump speaking and they had no idea what was happening.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That is most likely because that fat guy was an FBI plant who was supposed to get things going. Did you see the CNN interview with Ramaswamy?

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I saw parts of the interview. The one statement Ramaswamy made when he said that he initially thought that it was an insurrection until he reviewed all the tapes impressed me.

The thing is, my brain is soooo confused as to why the American people in general are so comfortable with the bias’s and political shenanigans that this administration has exhibited.
    From thwarting the civil rights bill by picking a Supreme Court Justice by gender and race to hand picking only those who already had their minds made up about the “insurrection” to be on the professionally produced, televised committee exhibits the highest form of political fraud (if that’s the word) that the government has ever done but no one is saying anything.

Now, when it comes to the bogus charges that Trump is facing, I will guarantee that the majority of the citizens in the U.S. know that the whole thing is politically motivated in order to keep D.T. from winning another election but yet, nada. A few mentions here and there in the media but even sitting Congress people are saying nothing.

By now, I would have thought that those Conservatives in Congress would have been so inundated with write-in protests that they couldn’t help but do something but nope, hardly a word.

4. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to all-
    Bobby, perhaps the people who are NOT supporting the former occupant of the White House in his legal charges finally recognize a loser when they see one... And anyone who has the sense God gave a goose can see that those who do support the former occupant will sooner or later get kicked in the teeth and the former occupant will do nothing to help his supporters. He is concerned only with himself- other people exist only to be his tools. When he's finished with them, they are discarded.

And those hooligans who invaded the halls of Congress- put 'em all in jail for a good long while, and they'll get to see how much help they get from the former occupant who set their little party in motion.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

5. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

The words "they can't get away with that" have been totally eliminated from the English language. Our Constitution and laws have no power at all over the anti-Americans. They're teaching children, and criminals (terrorists) that there is nothing you can't get away with in America.

6. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well, there’s a novel and totally unexpected point of view.
    o_O
    NOT!

7. Denise Evans

Registered

I don't think President Trump needs to campaign at all, in order to win the election. Seems lazy Americans will vote for him anyway but they sit back and do nothing but bitch about what's happening to our country. Oh well, some will be sitting there blubbering asking "why didn't we stand up":(

I don't believe there are "enough" Americans that will rebel against the tyrannic people that have infiltrated our government. Does anyone think if Trump was back in the Whitehouse we'd be rid of the crud in our government?? Not me, they're already planning their strategy to destroy him, and the US in the process "if" he is able to get back his rightful position.

What would it take for American's to stand up and fight? That's what frightens me most, that it's a thing of the past, stepping up to the plate for truth and justice to reign again in the US :(

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

hey @Thomas Windom in a way his posts are good reminders of what true-Americans are up against, and I'm always hearing that we need to know our enemies. Adding, on the other hand, it's like Tokyo Rose and their fingernails on a chalk board.

9. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

TDS allows Trump to live rent-free in a lot of otherwise empty heads.

10. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Those in the education system have worked hard for decades to remove the ability to think critically from those in their charge. If you pair that with the old people who believe whatever the media feeds them, and you have today's American society. Even civil discourse cannot be conducted. If you express an unpopular opinion, someone will shout you down without considering what is said or the conduct of thought. We had a spine when we entered the last depression, and there was courage in WWII. I think both are lacking now, and we are left with thoughtless name-calling.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

is that Total Denial Syndrome? ;)

12. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump Derangement Syndrome. :D

Yvonne Smith and Denise Evans like this.
  13. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good afternoon to all-
    Ms. Evans-
    I am no "true American's enemy." If you choose to call me that just because I see the world in a different way from you, I can live very happily with that. And if supporting that vile, lying, cheat of a man who formerly occupied the White House is required of a "true American" then I guess I guess I'll have to be an "American of a different way of seeing things."

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Denise Evans likes this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

oh shoot, forgot that one, should know it by heart ;) Thanks @Beth Gallagher ;)

Thomas Windom and Beth Gallagher like this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Your statements have a startling resemblance to those ultimately insignificant panderings exhibited by the Penn St., MIT and Harvard presidents.
    Are you sure you’re not just plagiarizing some of their stuff or maybe some of your Hero Biden’s statements?

Have you even watched those videos?
    I seriously doubt that you would because it would destroy your whole narrative and perhaps you’d have to see your therapist once again.