Trump To Stand Criminal Trial

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Richard Whiting, May 23, 2023.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Now, now Thomas.
    Ed comes here like clockwork just to get his monthly zing going on.
    Going to a liberal site has no real thrill for the poor guy so he comes here to tell everyone what he thinks of Trump anew never realizing that he wrote the same thing last time he was here.

Kinda reminds me of someone like J. Biden who forgets what he said the last time he spoke or wrote. Poor Joe. Poor Ed. No zing. No thrill.

2. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good afternoon to all-
    Bobby- with all due respect to you and your views, you don't know what you are talking about. I remember perfectly well what I have said here on this topic- and I will continue to say what I see as the truth. And if you think that I use you- or anyone else on this site as a "zing" then you have a pretty twisted view of what it takes to make me happy. And by the way, I have plenty of "zing"- whatever the hell that is- without you and yours.
    I come on here from time to time to see what has been written- I like to see others' comments.

And I don't need you to refer to me as "poor guy". I have never insulted you- it would be nice if you were capable of behaving the same.

For an educated man, you have a very small view of the world and very strange view of others who see the world differently from you.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Mary Stetler likes this.
  3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Ed, though we are basically conservatives here, we have our differences of opinion. I myself have called Trump an a**hole. We all need one. Winston Churchill was one as well. But both Trump and Churchill were what was needed at the time.
    There was technical election interference, through twitter, and the media. Russian Collusion was incessant and there wasn't any. But they hounded Trump before, during and after his time in office with everything they could throw at him. He stands in the way of the WEF and Agenda 21. You can see their sites.
    He tried to get the wall built but I guess you prefer the invasion at our southern border. These illegals are being given the right to vote in municipal elections and will surely be given the right to vote in Federal elections--the plan.
    We had proof of election tampering here in Wisconsin but our Democratic AG would not pursue it.
    I invite you to see my entry of Ukraine #620, minute 12.

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

My only real issue with Ed is that he just name-calls without any real thought or basis for criticism. He never says what policy he objected to, or how he harmed people or the nation. He just calls him names. A product of the modern education system, I guess.

Beth Gallagher and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Ah yes. Me thinks thou dost protest too much for indeed, my statement was not intended to be insulting but rather, a courteous reminder to our fellow members that it is quite obvious that you do tend to forget how many times you have written the same thing over, and over and over on this very forum.

But yet, redundancy is the hallmark of many a professor for indeed, some do nothing but the same thing day in and day out so why should we expect otherwise?
    e.g. You hate Trump and cannot say it enough for that is your bailiwick in life: A life of redundancy.
    A probable hazard of the trade perhaps?

I really do not care that you think differently than I Ed for we’re not rubber stamped to be the same and thank God we’re not.
    The thing is, I have seen and experienced the world, know the differences and cherish most of them but the type of difference you wish me to endorse is much more than just a difference but a stark reminder that some differences aren’t different because it’s mere parroting due to the lack of knowledge.
    Real knowledge. Been out there and did that kind of knowledge. STUDIED knowledge not reliant upon what CNN or the woke left wing media wishes to offer.

For all you know, I and others on this forum might have been there on Jan. 6th but you never bothered to even ask which tells me how far your research goes.

Jan Ahlmann likes this.
  6. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good evening to all-
    Bobby- I don't give a hoot in Hades where you or anyone else was on Jan. 6 at the invasion of Congress. If you WERE there, then you should be in jail now. Traitors all, and led- from far, far behind- by the head traitor of all.
    And I don't get my opinion from CNN or any other news outlet for your information. And what you call my "lack of Knowledge" is nothing more than I don't see the world as you do- and for that I am very grateful,
    And I expect my level of experience and study and knowledge is at least equal to yours.

And there's nothing wrong with redundancy when it is expressing the truth.

7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

So now you consider a person who is exercising their Constitutional Rights as a Traitor? You had best start taking a course in Constitution 101.
    If that is a version of your truth, then I do humbly submit to you sir that you too are indeed a Traitor, and a rude, redundant one at that.

Jan Ahlmann likes this.
  8. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I wonder who Ed really is?

9. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Ray Epp? the plant at the Capitol encouraging the demonstrators to break in? Or the guy who edited the tapes where Trump told all to peacefully go to the capitol and be respectful of the police?

Bobby Cole likes this.
  10. Shirley Martin

Registered

Nope. He's not smart enough for that. ;):)

Jan Ahlmann likes this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Ed professes to be a Professor in the realm of literature.
    Ya know, Twain, Steinbeck, Poe, Dickens. All those folks who write fiction.
    Same as here. He teaches fiction and myths with just the tiniest bit of non-fiction to keep it barely palatable.

Jan Ahlmann likes this.
  12. Shirley Martin

Registered

That ain't he. :p

13. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good evening to all-
    And Bobby, as I have said before, you are boring. And if opposing that vile individual who put the insurrection of Jan 6 in motion with his lies is what makes one a traitor, then I guess I am a traitor becasue I oppose the former occupant in every legal way I can.

And I repeat- how's this for redundancy- that telling the truth over and over is no sin nor crime- it's just the truth.

I'm through with this conversation. you all be safe and keep well- Ed

14. Shirley Martin

Registered

smiley wave.gif Fare thee well.

Jan Ahlmann likes this.
  15. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Ms. Martin-
    Who I am is a 72 year old retired public school teacher. I am most likely the most personally conservative man you can meet. I married once- still married- with three kids- all employed and doing well, and two fine grandsons. I owe no man anything, I never took any kind of government assistance. I tend to myself and I let others go their own way. And I tell the truth when it is revealed to me..
    I proudly pay my taxes to support the good work the government does to help people.
    I am a writer for several outdoor oriented magazines, and I love to kayak and fish along with gardening and rc planes and drone flying.
    I live in the Great State of Alabama on the Gulf Coast, and I love most of the people here, and I love the land and the wildlife, and I detest the politics of this state and most of the politicians- at least, the ones with "R" behind their names.
    This is who I am.