Trump To Stand Criminal Trial

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Richard Whiting, May 23, 2023.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That’s right…YOUR truth. The way you see it. The way you have repeated it over and over and over. We get it already. You hate Trump and also hate to search and study for the real truth.

Now, you wrote, LEGAL way. It was Legal to oppose the electors.
    Now think…..please. Why would Trump want to interrupt the debate that was going on at the time of the supposed insurrection?
    He wouldn’t have because the debate, the LEGAL debate, the two hour Constitutionally enabled debate, would have undoubtedly gone in his favor.

Ya see? You have never been able to answer that one question in the entire time you have kept yammering on about how much you hate Trump!!

I personally dislike all the pandemonium that happened on Jan. 6 but there is absolutely no proof in any way shape or form that Trump had anything at all to do with it.
    Matter of total fact, there is proof to the contrary and also proof that the Dems in office were behind much of what went on especially the higher ups in the FBI.
    Your personal hatred for an individual has entirely marred your sense of justice for indeed, there was nothing to gain, no motive, no reason why D.T. would want to stop those debates.

I’m willing to bet you’ve never been on Jury Duty have you. If you have, I really pity the poor person if you simply didn’t like him or her because your vote would automatically be guilty of the stuff they were accused of and anything else you could think of.

I do think at this point I may do something I have never actually done. I think you might be the first to go on the ignore list.
    I’ll think about it because you wrote that you’re through with this conversation. Perhaps you’ll write about something everyone can admire instead of all the hatred you have for Trump.

Jan Ahlmann likes this.
  3. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to all-

Bobby, :removed personal attack: you just go right ahead and "ignore" me- Because trust me, I do ignore you. And I need no further research to see tRump for what he is- a cheater, an abuser, a profoundly ignorant cruel man who lies and lies and lies. I do agree with you on one point. we have nothing more to say.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2023
  4. Jan Ahlmann

Jan Ahlmann Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yep. between the discussion on guns and what I've read here, this is DEFINITELY the forum for me.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

You wrote that you were done.
    And then you quoted me again.
    Small prevarication or possibly just a lack of commitment on your part but again, you wrote the same thing again.

And…..I don’t mind if I’m boring to you.
    That said, ya know what’s really boring? The FACT that you believe that your rhetoric is going to change any minds.
    I’m definitely not trying to change yours but merely trying to push you into going somewhere else on this forum and converse in a civil and knowledgeable manner.

6. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I would prefer he go to look around at different info. I just posted something I think is important under history and geography. My brother who is a lib would never see that. He has his opinion and he does not want to look/see elsewhere either.

7. Jan Ahlmann

Registered

That's all libs ever do. I'm on Fox and you ask one of them to cite a source and most of them never do, or they put something in quotes with no source and call that a cite. They really are just mindless drones.

8. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

And they won't watch Tucker Carlson, any conservative or FOX. The libs just dismiss them. Although I think fox is heading down the road.;)

9. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to all-
    So, in his posted Christmas greeting message, the former occupant of the White House wished that Joe Biden and any other person he doesn't like "May they rot in hell again. Merry Christmas."

Really, folks. What kind of a mind would think of such a message, much less post it?

Every day in every way, the former occupant shows himself to be a cruel, disloyal, abusive, totally selfish, and profoundly ignorant individual. But above all else he is a liar. He lies when the truth would serve him better. He was born with a lie in his mouth, and he will die with a lie in his mouth. To the former occupant, the truth is what he wants it to be- reality is what he says it is.

And please don't come back to me with "look at what he did" and "His policies were good for the country" and other such drivel. His policies are nothing but words, and his "policies" did nothing to help anyone- except himself and his tender monstrously large ego.

It's interesting that if we look at the people who supported him and served him how many of them are either in jail or bankrupt from their actions following the former occupant's wishes. And what do these people get in return for their service to the former occupant? Nothing.
    The former occupant uses people like other folks use toilet paper- and he treats other people like toilet paper, too.

So, support this poor excuse for a man if you want. But please try to realize just what a dangerous individual you are supporting.

I wish you all a happy and prosperous new year.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

10. Jan Ahlmann

Registered

Better an honest man who speaks his mind than a liar and a perv who showers with his daughter.

Don Alaska and Beth Gallagher like this.
  11. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

12. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to all- I would like to politely question why my original post today was moved to this earlier thread? I did not intend for this post to be a part of the previous discussion. If I had wanted my words to go on this thread, I would have posted them there.

Ed

Don Roles likes this.
  13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Since it is a total misquote, if it were in my wheelhouse of abilities, I would have deleted it.

Don Alaska and Jan Ahlmann like this.
  14. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to all-
    And Bobby, it is NOT a misquote and you have nothing to do with my work and my words- and you can not delete anything I say, which is a very good thing, I think. I would hate to think my words are subject to your approval. good day to all- Ed

Don Roles likes this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

My dear sir, by pure merit that you posted on an open forum, I have every right to reply to anything you write ergo, I have everything to do with YOUR words especially if those words are incorrect.
    Alas, you did just admit that the aforementioned post was…your words so for that, I can give you a little credit for that tidbit of accuracy.

You can spout off about how you feel about Trump until the cats come home but I too have every right to reply to them.

Don Alaska and Jan Ahlmann like this.