Trump To Stand Criminal Trial

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Richard Whiting, May 23, 2023.

1. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to all-

Bobby,, I only stated that you have no right to delete my words. I never said anything at all about your replies to my words. And if my words are "spouting off" what in the world do you claim the supporters of the previous occupant provide?
    I pay little or no attention to the replies of those who think me incorrect. Those people are just minor background noise.

And Bobby, I am not at all sure I want to be known as "Your Dear Sir". I would be happy with "possible internet friend".

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

When Trump was first accused of collusion, I thought to myself that he was a world leader who had talks with world leaders.
    Today I found this vid and considering my concern about the WEF I thought it would be informative to all.

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

No Trump supporter that I know or have had contact with has ever stated that he was or is some sort of choir boy.
    He doesn’t act Presidential and doesn’t talk Presidential but looking and talking like a President doesn’t make a man the President.
    Within reason, I don’t care what someone looks or sounds like as long as they get the job done and he was doing it.

Now, so far as your concerns about whether he said to go to hell or whatever, you’re an Atheist are you not? Why do you care what he said during a Christian season ? For you, it’s just another day.
    I wasn’t offended and I’m sure millions of other Christians weren’t offended so why the fuss?

It’s just more far left wing BS and you know it too. He told Smith to “go to. hell”. Granted, it’s technically not Trump’s job to pass that kind of judgement but that said, I do understand the sentiment.

Ya know Ed, my younger brother is a lefty and heaven only knows why because he’s lived in Europe for the last 30+ years.
    The thing is, he has learned to put his political views on hold when we talk to each other. It’s too repetitiousness and mean spirited so we talk about other things and we get along just fine.
    Woodworking is a fun thing to talk about. Why don’t you post more about your craft for a change?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2023
    Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good evening to all-
    Bobby, I do not believe I have ever stated my personal religious or spiritual thoughts here, so your assuming I am an atheist is really quite a stretch- and really quite an insulting assumption.

But you may be right about one thing. This particular thread on this site is obviously a group of supporters of the former occupant, and therefore people who are not capable of seeing what a bad piece of work he is. So be it.
    There does come a point where talking about a subject which produces such strong and opposing feelings cannot provide any sort of rational thought. It all comes down to the fact that I see the former occupant and his supporters one way, and the supporters of the former occupant see him another. Again, so be it.

So, you and your friends go on with your way of thinking, and I'll go on with mine and I will try not to ruffle any more sensitive feathers as I express my way of seeing the world. There comes a point where expressing one's thoughts to a group incapable of understanding becomes a waste of time.

But rest assured, I will do everything I can legally do to see that the former occupant remains the former occupant.

And Bobby, why would I post something about woodworking on a political discussion thread?

Don Roles likes this.
  5. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I do humbly apologize concerning the belief system you may have but I may have you confused with another member I will refrain from mentioning.
    You’re both of the same ilk in politics and both profess to be professors and have tried so hard to convince an unwavering audience by continually badgering others with your personal hatred for a singular man.
    *Noting the hatred part, Biblically speaking, it is said that if a man says he loves God but hates his neighbor, he is a liar and there is no truth in him.*
    Perhaps it is the hatred you have displayed so vehemently against Trump that made the connection with another man’s Atheistic belief system.

That said, if I erred then, again, I do apologize for it is not my intention to speak or write that which is false.

Now, regarding the woodworking, it is not my suggestion that you post your craft on a political thread because that would be beyond stupid.
    You know very well that I meant that you could, and I do emphasize COULD, post in another topic that might show you in a different light rather than that of a repetitious and hateful person.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2023
  7. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to all-
    Bobby- apology accepted.
    And regarding your response, the former occupant is no neighbor of mine. I help my neighbors. I share the food I grow with my neighbors. I help my neighbors in every way I can. I don't live in a gilded palace as the former occupant does, and I have no wish to live in the kind of life he lives. He is not my neighbor. And I confess that I do hate the former occupant. He is deserving of hatred for the evil things he has done to our nation and for what he says he will do if he is put back into a place of power. I hate the former occupant for how he has divided our country in a way that has never been seen before.

And Bobby, you are correct when you describe the former occupant as a singular man. He is singularly evil, destructive, and disloyal.

And this is my final response on this topic.

8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

So, I do take it that you can not see the metaphorical value of the word, “neighbor”?
    You stand as judge, jury and executioner of someone of whom you have no real empirical knowledge of and shuffle it off by writing, he isn’t my neighbor?

I mean, all ya do is ape a bunch of left wing Pelosi driven TDS that involves nothing of substance and pass it off as, he’s not my neighbor so I can hate him.
    I do sincerely hope that you Never taught a child that kind of reasoning.

No…ya don’t have to answer because as the disciples were told to do when a city refused to listen to the real truth, I’m wiping the very sand off of my sandals and having nothing more to do with one such as yourself.
    I don’t hate ya……I just don’t like you.

9. Mary Stetler

Registered

Hey Ed. Politics ruffles feathers. It is a fact. I have talked to Biden supporters "who are people who are not capable of seeing what a bad piece of work he is". Think about it. The Civil War had brother fighting against brother. It is not that one side is more sensitive than the other.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good afternoon to all-

Bobby, I can't say I don't like you. I expect we actually have quite a bit in common. I just don't like your political views and your aggressive ways of expressing them. And I detest the vile man you seem to hold in such high esteem.
    And that's one thing the former occupant is very good at- dividing people and making folks angry at each other while he sits back and smirks at his handiwork.

So dislike me if it makes you happy. I'll be just fine with that.

you al be safe and keep well- Ed

11. Jan Ahlmann

Jan Ahlmann Well-Known Member
    Registered

"I pay little or no attention to the replies of those who think me incorrect. Those people are just minor background noise."

Therein lies the problem with every single liberal. They live in their little worlds with their little brains, existing solely on liberal social media sites. Whatever trash they read there is the absolute truth to them. They NEVER do their own research which would so easily debunk the majority of their nonsense. I see it every day on Fox comments. If you ask them for a cite, they respond by putting something in quotes. Apparently, citing sources is no longer taught in school. (Well, at least they can all get hired as chancellors of liberal universities.) If you debunk their nonsense with an actual cite, they never reply, and, in fact, they continue to c/p their lies over and over again.

Beth Gallagher and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Mary Stetler

Registered

Conservatives see things from their own way as well. I have watched some msnbc to help me solidify my own opinions.
    I seldom disagree with Tucker Carlson.
    That loud British guy (Can't remember his name just now) claimed he was a liberal but seems to come around more to my way of thinking lately.
    Our world reminds me of a movie script where Dr Evil and his cronies are trying to take over the world.
    Democrats used to claim to be for the normal people--trying to make things better for all. And maybe most 'normal' people in the party thought that is what has been going on. Even the African Americans are coming to the truth. In the government, the Democrats, more and more, are pilfering the money of the 'normal' people. Republicans did it slowly too. But with the internet, pilfering is on steroids (with insider trading, kickbacks, under table deals...) That is why everyone in government wants to be re-elected. It is not for the good of the people. Taking away our RIGHT to guns, infecting us through the media, making the country 'green' when it is not possible to provide the energy we actually need...
    If they want to HELP us, they would work to clean up the oceans and lakes--make deals with other countries to do it too. Mine responsibly. Stop taking money in kickbacks (not back to the taxpayers) from other countries, to provide war material. Stop removing competition off the ballots before elections and claiming the people who feel that an election was unfair are interfering in elections. (and have not been convicted of a crime btw)
    I know@Jan Ahlmann, more background noise than you imagined.:rolleyes:

Bobby Cole likes this.
  13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

When I was younger, there was a senior partner with a multi-million dollar law firm who decided to run for a judge’s position.
    The position certainly would not have paid him even close to what he was making as a lawyer which left me with two questions:
    Is he running because he really wants to see justice done on the bench?
    Or, are there more perks sitting on the bench than anyone can visibly see?
    In this case, the latter was the truth because he was later removed from the bench for accepting bribes.

Now, Trump financed his own run up to the primaries for the 2016 election.
    After he was elected, during the 4 years he spent in office, he lost nearly a billion dollars.
    The list of all he accomplished is in the books and has been copy/pasted right here on this forum.

On the other hand, Obama and Biden made millions whilst in office.
    The Clintons, though Hillary said they went out broke, was making millions from a phony foundation of theirs.
    Hillary, as a sitting senator of New York, made millions from her position and later became Sec. of State in which she also profited heavily.
    Biden, as vice President took classified information and had it scattered between a jointly held in-city office and his house which, is a Federal offense.

Yet, it is Trump their prosecuting? With all the graft, stock market insider information and trading going on in Congress, Trump is the one they’re going after?

14. Mary Stetler

Registered

Trump also did not accept his pay while he was President.
    Trump frightens the WEF and they pull the strings. They like those who can be bought.

15. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It looks like the case against Trump in Fulton County, GA is falling to pieces as the prosecutor and the Special Prosecutor appointed by her may be disbarred for unethical conduct and perjury. Talk about the bird turning. Fani Willis (DA) has maintained no financial connection existed between them prior to the Special Prosecutor's appointment to the case, but HIS divorce documentation states the opposite and there are documents and receipts to support his side. Apparently that is a breach of ethics under Georgia law, and both may be disbarred. They tried to make up a case against Trump and got caught in their own web. I don't know what this does to the Trump case actually, and I don't know how you can have a disbarred District Attorney, so perhaps she will be obliged to step down.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.