1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ken Anderson, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Interestingly, when I search for "Agenda 21" on Bing, a newspaper that I used to publish online comes up as the #3 entry, but that's not the best choice for a succinct definition, as it is a collection of articles that relate to Agenda 21. This is a brief but accurate synopsis.

Diane Lane and Denise Evans like this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

No, it's not really replaced. It's added to. But yes, the idea is the same.

4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Okay. I said it wrong. but to me it is just an extension of Agenda 21 with some some add ons that take even further control from us.

I do believe Trump is smart enough to know he needs to know what is really going on...and surrounds himself with people he can trust to give him this info. I don't think he will make a decision until he feels he has all the facts in on that situation...and I don't think he will let others make the decision for him.

Diane Lane and Ken Anderson like this.
  5. Ken Anderson

You're right.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I found a Wikipedia on it. It's segregation isn't Ken? If people think that is what Donald Trump is about, I totally disagree with them. Just because he (and it's about time someone did) plans to protect our borders, and pay the heck attention to who we invite into our country. Has he really said anything other than that, not that I know of. I loved this statement Bobby Knight made, and I'm sure you all heard it already. But my fave line was where he says that a lot of people will never agree on anything because they don't know anything. That was just off the cuff when he said it, he wasn't using "canned" answers which is what I love about Trump, just one of the things I love about him.

7. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

agenda 21 is the new world order. the UN is a money making scam

Last edited: May 3, 2016
    Denise Evans likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

I can't agree more on the "Trump is smart enough.." and the "surrounding" himself with people that do know. I was taught this way back about successful/smart people, like managers, or CEO's, whatever. They always hire people that are going to know a lot about any, certain thing they need to know more about. That's what makes a successful, smart person. Donald Trump is a "people person", he's not a push-over, but he respects others, and if he doesn't, he isn't afraid to say so.

I'm sorry I don't know much about this topic you guys are on, this Agenda 21, but from my what I've been taught about "the new world order" it is no good, and Obama is the only president I've seen that has "appeared" to want a world like that. I don't think Obama is smart at all, I've not respected him since day one. I admit, and often admit that I don't know a lot of indepth info on any of all this, but my gut-intincts have served me well over the years. Not to say I've always followed them, that's for sure. Wish I had.

Diane Lane and Gary Ridenour like this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

LOL, why thank you Gary, you knew who you were helping out here, LOL!! That's hilarious because when I don't know about something, I usually look for a "..for Dummies". They are a good source of help;) I'll take a look at the vid, because I'll learn more from that than I did the wiki I'm sure. I miss a lot when I am reading something instead of listening;) denise

OMG, thank you Gary, so much for that video. That is almost unbelievable if I didn't know with all my being, that it's what some are striving for. I didn't know about Bush senior being for it, because I never wanted to look at politics because I figured "oh, it will all be ok". I was too busy enjoying all the creature-comforts of life in America:(

Babs Hunt likes this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

Gary Ridenour likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

There was an agenda that preceded the official Agenda 21, and I think that's one that President Kennedy wasn't following, and that Joseph Kennedy wasn't expected to follow. I don't think that Ronald Reagan was on board either but neither was he particularly curious. When they threatened to take the nomination away from him at the convention, he agreed to nominate George H.W. Bush as his VP and to allow his presidency to be surrounded by members of the Council on Foreign Relations. I don't remember who but someone in Reagan's administration said that Reagan made the speeches but Bush made the decisions. Will Trump stand up to it or will he make a deal? I don't really know but everyone else in the race has already made the deal.

12. Denise Evans

Registered

You mean everyone else that's running is behind/supportive of the Agenda 21? I'm sure that's what you mean Ken. That's just more reinforcement for me to go with Trump. I don't think he's ever going to line up with the "puppet team". He's not a "go with the flow" kind of person, not from what I see and hear from him. I just listened to Ted Cruz telling a Trump supporter that Trump told a guy he wanted to punch him in the face. So I looked it up, and listened to "exactly" what Trump said. If you put it "back" into context, he is just "again" being genuine, and oh yes, so politically incorrect, I love that about him.

To me, coming out and saying "I'd like to punch someone" is way better than hiding behind lies, and secretly planning to literally assacinate someone. Kind of a "what you see is what you get" kind of guy, that is Trump to me. At least I know what he really thinks, LOL!! No more lies, Trump 2016!!

Diane Lane likes this.
  13. Ken Anderson

Cruz talks a good talk but he is the picture of the establishment who is behind the agenda. His wife was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and she co-authored the plan for a North American Union. She is also a VP for Goldman Sachs, which is not a terrible thing in itself but when you look at the people that Goldman Sachs supports, you'll see the agenda again. Ted Cruz and Heidi met while they were working on the Bush campaign. He was an advisor to John Boehner. Yet he manages to market himself, successfully to a lot of people, as an outsider.

14. Denise Evans

Registered

Ken, is that site you gave me awhile back, when I was trying to get not just up-to-date news, but objective?? Was it USN?? I'm without cable, or satellite, but I have Roku 2 and there are some programs on there, news. But I forget which one I can get the latest, and truth (I know I just have to use discernment with the "truth" thing). Thanks, denise

Hey Ken, think I found a fairly good one on my Roku 2. ABC news has a free app that streams late-breaking stuff. What I especially liked was it didn't seem biased, at least not today while I watched. Also, it's segments are evenly timed. Someone was complaining because all they see is political info, but this was not true here. I heard about like 7 different types of things going on.

A high-jacking of a bus, extreme weather in DC, another one of our guys getting killed by ISIS, and so on. I think a lot of people are like I "used" to be, they are too discouraged or afraid to see what's going on. Others, are probably for anyone but Trump, and don't like to see how well he is doing so they exaggerate and say the news is all political. Just my take on what I found for a station to watch for now.

I'm always open though, to hear of a better, more fair (objective) source.

15. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

In these videos I definitely see and hear a man who will make a good President for America.