1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ken Anderson, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Better late than never for me to listen to more of Trump's speeches:) I don't know if any of you have heard this one in California, but it is just more reasons for me to vote Trump 2016, yeehaw!! It's long, but don't skip the prayer, it was awesome and I prayed along;) Trump gets on at about 48.00 on the vid if you do want to skip the preliminaries;) denise

Joe Riley likes this.
  2. Denise Evans

Registered

LOL, oh Babs, we are doing the same thing, except I am catching up on things, well, I'll never catch up on everything I've missed by not paying attention, but hey, I am loving what I am learning about this guy:)

Joe Riley and Babs Hunt like this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

It's looking to me like (if I were to make as intelligent a guess as I could) that it will be between Trump & Hillary. I don't know if I could pick Bernie over Hillary, but they are like neck in neck if I'm hearing the right stuff??

Anyway, I sure don't like it when I hear things said about Trump like Bernie made about Trumps wealth. He earned that, and yes, I know about his "loan" from his dad of a million dollars. But if I was given a million dollars, I wouldn't have done what Trump did with his, he is a worker among workers I believe. Hillary made a big mistake blabbin about getting rid of a lot of coal-mining jobs. Then in a conference, a coal minor confronted her on it and she was stumped. What about Cruz's new partner Carly falling down, and Cruz not even helping her up?? It's stuff like that I pray people take note of.

Joe Riley likes this.
  4. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

they can't buy him off and that burns they're a** go back to traditional America ??. they don't think so. he's been threatened by young blacks, Mexicans and Muslims and the RNC. he's they only one to wear the flack Jacket. which means we have sunk back into the abyss.

Institutions will collapse. Banks will close. The Stock Market will plunge. Planes will fall out of the sky. Cars will crash on the road. Government in America at every level will disintegrate. Families will be torn apart. In the unprecedented turmoil, our nation will be vulnerable for our enemies to seize the moment and attack us. There will be mass chaos, confusion, fear, grief, despair, anger, threats, danger… judgment.” .....Anne Graham Lotz daughter of Billy Graham

source

Joe Riley likes this.
  5. Gary Ridenour

Registered

former vet hired on the spot

Joe Riley likes this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Babs Hunt, Joe Riley and Denise Evans like this.
  7. Denise Evans

Registered

That is nothing less than wonderful to see Ken, thank you so much!! The title scared me though, because since it looks like Trump has taken Indiana, or I should say Indiana has shown their support today, for Trump, I felt some sinister plan might have been put into play. That's the kind of things that happen when the evil in this world tries to stop anything that may be God's plan. I thank God today, for the voters in Indiana, I thank God for all that will and do already, support Donald Trump!!

Joe Riley and Gary Ridenour like this.
  8. Gary Ridenour

Registered

it was a virtual knock out blow for Cruz

Donald Trump delivered a devastating blow to rival Sen. Ted Cruz on Tuesday, easily winning Indiana’s Republican Primary and moving him closer to clinching the GOP presidential nomination.

Fox

Joe Riley likes this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

And now Ted Cruz has announced that he is suspending his campaign ! Apparently, Kasich, with only about 7% of the votes is still hanging in there.
    One has to wonder what is behind this ?

Joe Riley and Sheldon Scott like this.
  10. Gary Ridenour

Registered

Soro's $$$$

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  11. Gary Ridenour

Registered

12. Denise Evans

Registered

Love these gals Gary:) Thanks for sharing!! I'm toast, what a great day for America:) I just got off my knees from thanking God for prayers answered.

13. Denise Evans

Registered

Cruz has suspended his campaign by the way. Just saw the vid, but too tried to go get it and put it here, maybe someone will want to do that.

14. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

15. Gary Ridenour

Registered

now the liberal left is calling him Hitler who's been in the WH for 8 years IMO