1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ken Anderson, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

ive seen it before. my fav is the snake story

2. Gary Ridenour

Registered

3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

The OutNumbered program is saying a lot of good about Trump, at least in the last week or so. The 4 gals, and one guest?? Do you think they are changing their tune due to his overwhelming support that he sure, seems to have?? denise

Joe Riley likes this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

I've been watching, reading, and especially listening to a huge group of Trump supporters on Facebook. I really go caught up in it, I think because I was excited to find so many supporter in one place, where I could feel part of the excitement.

I'm sad to say though, it looks to me like many of them are spewing more hate about others than actually talking about "why" Trump is the best person for the job. I thought for a long time that the "right" did not function like the "left". That's because I had seen a few literally attack the "right" on a small forum.

I don't want to be part of that so I stopped in here today. Yes, I believe that Hillary may be guilty of some things that would put 'anyone' else away for a long time. But to me this whole thing needs to focus on what is truly best for America. I am a Trump gal, all the way, but I don't hate my fellow American's that believe otherwise. I'm seeing horrible things coming from both sides, horrible videos, photoshopped pictures, and I posted one I found and had a good laugh.

I know the bad loses in the end, but I pray that America gets a new start this time around. At least has a chance to be what many are saying they want it to be. It's overwhelming, I'm wondering if people realize Trump is not a super-human, he's just a guy. With as many faults as anyone else. There's a lot broken in American. Like he's said time and time again, unity, we need unity in America. I'm afraid of what will happen if Hillary wins, and I'm afraid of what will happen in Donald wins. Bernie is hangin in there, who knows about what it would be like if he won.

Anyway, I do babble on don't I. I am sick with a flu, stomach flu, and having some lab-tests done. People are saying we're being poisoned, I feel poisoned, but hard to believe that is true. Think I'll go watch more X-files, LOL! Prayers welcome if anyone cares to pray for me. I am pretty down. Can't eat anything without have stomach pain, just drinking a lot of liquids. I've been sick since Friday evening and never ate anything weird or different.

God bless America, God bless you all here, denise

Gary Ridenour likes this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Having administered Facebook groups for political causes, I can tell you that many of the people who post the most horrible things are not really trying to promote the candidate or cause that they are identifying with. Some of these are simply trolls, while others are paid operatives. Just as some of the most violent people in militias or in the antiwar movement of the 1960s were people who were there to spread discord and to entice people into doing things that would be interpreted as a crime and give a bad name to the movement, the same sort of thing goes on in Facebook groups.

There are also people who simply get carried away with the emotion, and others who get off on negativity. Of course, in the case of Hillary, there is just so much that can be said that she's an easy target. Political campaigns have always included attacks though; this is not a new phenomenon in American politics.

If elected, Trump will do a lot of things that I dislike, and I have little doubt that he will back down on some of the things that he has made a part of his campaign. I am sure that he will disappoint me in several ways, but I don't believe that he is bought and paid for, or that he is a part of the agenda. If he can have the fortitude, or even just the stubbornness, to resist signing on to the agenda, the rest will be worth it. The whole thing about establishment Republicans not being ready to support Trump is intended to pressure him to sign onto the agenda, as Reagan did.

Denise Evans and Frank Sanoica like this.
  6. Gary Ridenour

Registered

[​IMG]

it is ugly to the bone. hope you feel better soon GR

Denise Evans likes this.
  7. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Gary Ridenour "Tackiness" might seem a bit mild and extraneous.
    Frank

Denise Evans likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

9. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

The News this morning is saying Paul Ryan is endorsing Trump. This should be helpful if it is true.

Denise Evans likes this.
  10. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

The political parties have always been delivering the candidates to the people. Now that the people have delivered candidates to the Parties, they don't know how to act.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  11. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm wondering if there is something "We the People" aren't going to like about Trump's tax returns. I keep hearing "of course Trump is going to pay as little tax as possible" from Trump himself, and some of those who are speaking for him. So I'm waiting to see exactly what this statement means when those tax returns are released.

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

:D

Denise Evans likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

Like I've said before, even a few rats will escape from a sinking ship @Babs Hunt but it is good news. I don't have cable, I know I've mentioned that, and it is hard to find the best, truly up-to-the minute news using just Roku. I've been watching Fox's Out-numbered because I think they are pretty good, although they are "more for the right" from what I've seen. I don't see a lot though, but at least I hear what is good news for the conservative team. I don't suppose there is an objective news, or one that is honest. It's all about ratings right:(

14. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

Doesn't every one do that?

Denise Evans likes this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

On the Paul Ryan thing, I was just reading a little bit, and wondered if Ryan isn't milking this thing for all he can get?? Isn't that the game? I mean, I never even heard of Paul Ryan until this campaign. This is a big attention-getter for him, even if there's a lot negative imo. Look how much the newsies are focused on him. He can milk more attention this way, than giving in and just saying he will now endorse Trump. Pretty dumb of me not to realize this is exactly what the game is, imo.

Chris Ladewig likes this.