1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ken Anderson, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I think it will be interesting to see how things go if we get Trump elected. Everyone here knows he is just a man, no miracle worker. I just believe we stand a better chance of beginning to resemble "America" again with Trump, rather than electing more puppets into office. I know he has to play ball to an extent, but I don't believe he actually likes it. Not like what I call the traitors of this country.

Some people will never be happy with anyone elected because it's their job to hate government, or complain about something. I know I'm not going to stop complaining over-night. I just feel we have a chance to really help ourselves in some way important areas now. Immigration has to be under control, and this is a real sour subject for some, but I'm sick to death over all the abortions that I believe, are mostly given for birth control:( I'm not going to get into that one, but it would really be a miracle for God if this country would stop handy those out like Halloween Candy:(

Trumps biggest job will be prioritizing and organizing. I don't know, I think I'm starting to depress myself. I do know where to go when that happens, God has the final say on all this, and that's where my faith has to focus. Prayer, and oh yeah, turning in my ballot today. I have a mail-in, but I am think serious about going right to the polls. That's a horrible thing to to have to think there is cheating going on with the voting-count/votes, whatever.

2. Denise Evans

Registered

I for one wouldn't mind paying taxes on things I felt are truly needed in this country. I've always believed that the percentage of tax should be the same for all. I'm not sure how this is all being done today. I mean, aren't some wanting those that have more money should pay more/higher %. America should not be punishing people that have earned more money, as long as they did it legally. Of course I also know that money doesn't bring happiness, so I don't feel I've missed anything other that a "golden" toilet seat or a Mazarati, LOL! (can't even speel that last one)!

Trump is a go-getter. I know a guy from my tiny, highschool in Oregon that is a millionaire from doing real-estate. He is still the same ole boy I knew in highschool (kind of a jerk) but he went for it and sits pretty today. Guess my mind wandered, again, lol! :confused:

3. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

Trump wins the nomination

It takes 1,237 delegates to win the Republican nomination for president. Trump has reached 1,238. With 303 delegates at stake in five state primaries on June 7, Trump will easily pad his total, avoiding a contested convention in Cleveland in July.

fox

Yvonne Smith and Joe Riley like this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

It is no surprise to me at this point that Trump won the Nomination. It is getting through the Convention and General Election that concerns me as I do think Trump will be in a battle until the very end and I am still very concerned that if the powers against him can't get rid of him one way...they will not hesitate to "take him out" like they did Kennedy. This concerns me more if Hillary is the one he will be running against. While my mind could not let go of thinking of Cruz as a "slimeball"...with Hillary my mind will not let go of the thought that she, Bill, and those powers that be...will stop at nothing to get what they want!

Ike Willis and Denise Evans like this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

oh is this for sure Gary!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!! I can hardly believe it's all happening! Someone I want for president is going to win, hope, hope, hope!!

Gary Ridenour and Joe Riley like this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

I hear you babs, I do worry:( about the same things:( And yes, I think they will try anything, more prayer here, for Trump and his family, as well as supporters!!

7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Prayer is always good and much needed here for sure. But is is also wise to realize that as long as there are foxes in the hen house we should not count our chickens before they hatch.

8. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm not counting on it as much as just so happy he got his 1237. I was afraid he wouldn't make that. I think if they do try to take him out, there may be an upheaval in this Nation that will maybe end in a lot of bloodshed. I am ready to accept whatever God allows, but some people are not I'm afraid:(

9. Gary Ridenour

Registered

I think even Soro's knows Hillary is in deep doo doo. lets see how much illegal funds he sends.

10. Denise Evans

Registered

Don't know who he is, that's what I get for not having cable:( I'll google him. Thanks Gary:) If it wasn't for all of you, I wouldn't know what the heck is going on!

Gary Ridenour likes this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

Ok, I see who Soros is. I wonder what these "givers" motives are?? They have to have a motive. Buying government??

12. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, you are right Denise...there are many I'm afraid that are looking at Trump as a Savior...and there is only one Savior Jesus Christ. Those who put there trust in man...will end up in disappointment that man will never live up to all they will be expecting of them.

13. Gary Ridenour

Registered

your close Denise, Soro's wants to run the new world order by crushing all financial institutions worldwide and establishing his own. including us. he's supporting ISIS to crush the EU. he's had a serious influence on elections here. buying liberal politicians to do his bidding. he's a monster

14. Gary Ridenour

Registered

that's true. as history shows people put their hero's up on the cross for worship. i don't see this with Trump. yet

Denise Evans likes this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm watching a good program right now that talked about how Hillary's supporters lack the passion that the Trump supporters have. There might be a few kooks out there that think he is some sort of "spiritual" type savior, but I don't think many. Most of the people I have spoken with know he is just a man, and they know he is going to continue battling, not just with getting elected, but once he's in office (God willing). There's always going to be those that think a 100% man is going to save a Nation, or even the world.

I can't help but be excited about having what seems to me to be a flawed, human being running for President. There's going to be disappointments, always, in all things of this world. But if
    And there are people in this country that condone hillary accepting his money!! Why do I sound surprised. I actually feel sorry for Trump, he is going to have his hands so full:( with those in this country, whether here as legal citizens, or illegals who are here for only God knows what reason:( It's all I can do anymore to focus on positive things. It's scarey to think how many of my next-door-neighbors, and even friends I've known for years, are almost blindly voting for the other team. I think they are blinded.

Gary Ridenour likes this.