Uh-oh, Now The Lawyers Want To Get Involved

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Thomas Windom, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Currently I am only responding to companies that send that bullshit to my email account. I don't want it in my face any more than necessary.

Don Alaska and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It looks like the Anheuser Busch company has decided to go all the way with the Bud Light and gay pride advertising. I was just watching a video showing the Bud Light Truck in Canada and they were leading the gay/trans parade there, and are the sponsor for the event. The people following the truck/float were all wearing Bud Light t-shirts.
    The company is probably not ever going to come back from this, and all they will have are the gays and trans supporters.

IMG_5233.jpeg

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Money is flowing in to these businesses from sources other than customers. Things will get to the point that businesses who do not embrace this stuff will no longer be listed on public stock exchanges.

Regarding the Toronto event...how in the hell can any peoples or government allow public nudity on the street with children present?? And demanding sex ed for 5 year old kids???????????