Ukraine

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ed Wilson, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Only being there would provide the whole story, and sometimes that doesn't even convince people. Just like the times they try and deny the holocaust never happened, or the biggest one of all, Jesus really didn't come back from the dead. It's our choice to believe or not to believe, and with news today, I don't know what to believe anymore. I know what I want to believe, but that doesn't make it truth.

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is very true !
    Also, some of the people who are most adamant against Russia are people like George Soros, as well as people here that have business dealings in the Ukraine.
    Pelosi, Romney, Kerry, and Biden all have family members who are financially involved there.
    Plus, it appears that America is actually financing both sides of this dispute, since we are still buying all of our oil (at increasing prices) from Russia, and also sending money into the Ukraine.

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Putin is a bad guy, don't get me wrong, but he sees what has happened to Western culture with the degradation of religion,(he is actually helping to finance some of the Russian Orthodox churches that were destroyed during the Communist era), the racial issues, the gay rights and LBTQ... issues, and he is quite afraid that the West will destroy Russian culture as it has destroyed its own culture, values and religion(s). He is also, of course, viewing the expansion of NATO onto his doorstep in the same way that we viewed the positioning of Soviet missiles in Cuba in the early 1960s. We established a blockade around Cuba but that is impossible over land, and he has to show NATO that he is serious in his demands that they not station forces adjacent to his country. All totally understandable.

4. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

There was a reporter in Ukraine today in one of the bomb shelters, which was full of women and children. The reporter said, "There is something important I wanted to mention. This shelter is if full of little children and none of them are crying!" :eek:

Wolf Blitzer replied (seriously), "Yes, you know when children aren't crying, they must be traumatized."

His response struck me as almost funny. I'm not making light of their situation at all. No doubt the grown-ups at least are traumatized. They certainly have every reason to be. But couldn't it also be that the mothers are taking good care of their children? The kids may not be fully aware of the seriousness of the situation, as it should be, imo.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It has been my observation that children will normally not cry as long as a parent or someone they can anchor to is there.
    They will show fear, clutch onto their parent(s) and sometimes even scream when startled but rarely have I seen them cry even in the middle of shelling.

Now, if they are lost or cannot find a parent or even if a parent gets wounded or dies, yeah, they cry.
    The worse case is when a parent is killed and the child goes into shock and shows no emotion, no tears…..nothing.

Don Alaska and Nancy Hart like this.
  6. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

... from Brandon Smith:

The globalists need another Pearl Harbor – A 9/11 attack or something even bigger. They need something that will enrage the American population, specifically conservatives. They need a disaster of epic proportions to lure us into an emotional response and the abandonment of logic. They also need a scapegoat disaster that they can use to lay the blame for the impending economic crisis.

I predict this event will come in the form of a large scale cyber-attack, and the escalation of events suggests to me that they will try to implement such an attack in the near term. Perhaps within the next couple of months and certainly before the year is over.

This is not about Russia. It’s not about Ukraine. The real war is between free peoples and the globalists. When they are removed and their puppets are removed, the majority of these disasters will stop. As long as they remain in power, the crisis events will only accelerate and increase in frequency until they find something that works; something that makes most people willing to give up their liberties in exchange for the false promise of security.

Vladimir Putin is a long time associate of numerous globalists. His friendship with New World Order ghoul Henry Kissinger started decades ago and they continue to meet for regular lunches as Kissinger acts as an adviser to multiple branches of the Kremlin. Putin has also maintained a steady relationship to the WEF and Russia even joined Klaus Schwab’s Fourth Industrial Revolution Network just last year. The claim the Putin is anti-globalist is a lie, he is deeply involved in the globalist system and always has been.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2022
    Ken Anderson likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I am thinking that the Ukraine-Russia thing is little more than the latest bogeyman, a bit of stage acting, although real people are being killed and in danger of being killed. Temporarily, at least, it is replacing COVID-19, which also killed real people. Both of these bogeymen are advanced in pursuit of the Great Reset, which is intended to lower the standard of living and the power of regular people while elevating that of the elite. It was never us versus COVID and the goal isn't to save Democracy in Ukraine. Rather, it is the elite versus the rest of us, with at least half of us fighting on the side of the elite (and against our own interests) due to fear, patriotism, or plain ignorance.

Yes, real people died from COVID-19, real people have died in Ukraine, and more real people will die if this thing is elevated, but that merely achieves another globalist goal, which is to lower the world population.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I totally agree, @Ken Anderson. Things seem to be getting ever worse in a deliberate manner. Perhaps the civil war so often mentioned for the U.S. will come to pass and totally take this country off the world stage and into a quagmire.

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  9. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Ken, you may want to take a look at this:
    https://sarahwestall.com/hidden-his...city-of-london-unknown-american-history-1of2/

10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Victoria Newland has now testified before the Senate that the U.S. has co-sponsored biolabs in Ukraine. Russia wants to get to them---Russia says to destroy them be fore the Ukrainians can use them against them and the U.S. says the Russians want to use them against the Ukraine. This really smells! I know a little about Russian biolabs, and they don't need the ones in Ukraine if they wanted to use bioweapons.
    Link to article

11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The latest update on the Ukraine situation from JP. Sorry, but I just HAVE to post this, as it explains everything so clearly.
    link

John Brunner and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I just heard the song from the musical Camelot: "What do the simple folks do?". I think that is what the elite are singing among themselves as they disconnect themselves even further form our lives. Now that much of Western Europe is back buying energy from Russia as the U.S. disconnects us, Biden is now threatening China for helping Russia. How do you think THAT will end? Not well for us, I can guarantee, nor will it be good for Taiwan. They are now basically daring China to take over Taiwan to maintain their place in the world economy. China is also now threatening retaliation against the U.S. I don't think there could be a more incompetent group of people in charge of a major nation, even if this were a sitcom on TV.

14. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I hear nothing of the kind on the news.

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

All of our problems are being blamed on our involvement with Ukraine and the Russians which we know is a load.
    In retrospect and barring industrial innovations, prior to the Revolutionary War, the colonists had less to worry about with King George III than we have with Biden and Harris.

We’re still being taxed to death with nary one bit of real representation and we pretty much live under executive orders levied by a single head of state;
    a head of state that makes the inbred and senile King Charles II look like a monarch of extraordinary genius and lucidity.

Don Alaska likes this.