Ukraine

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ed Wilson, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It now appears that NATO is setting up for a false flag excuse to attack Russia. I guess this is how the establishment reacts when it appears they will be voted out of power--they start a war. The "Pelosi Wing" of the GOP, which contains Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney and others, are following the Woke tactics of denouncing dissent. Hang onto your hats, folks.

2. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I have decided to stop reading and listening to anything about Ukraine and the war. There is nothing I can do about it and I think it is messing with my mind.

I had a bad dream about it last and I never have bad dreams. In my dream, there were a grandmother and grandfather and their two grandchildren. They looked like a happy family. They had supper then the grandparents put the children to bed. Just as they shut the bedroom door, there was some kind of beep or ring. Grandfather turned the TV on and the president (Not Biden) was on the screen. He solemnly said, "We are at war." And I felt a deep, deep feeling of doom and sorrow. Then I saw the Grandfather nailing the number 29 to their door. Grandson asked why and Grandfather said, "So they will know that we are friendly."

Then I woke up. I tossed and turned for the rest of the night, unable to get to deep sleep.

Stress causes sleeplessness and watching all the horrors of the war are causing me a lot of stress. So I won't watch it. If anybody thinks of something I can do that will make a difference, let me know and I'll do it.

John Brunner and Marie Mallery like this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Registered

I can't blame you for that. I had a friend who wouldn't watch any news at all. If I brought news up she immediately laid it on me,llol. I finally got the message.
    I don't think it is good for us to be too involved.

5. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I can only blame that halfwit in our white house. A bunch of losers qualified to sale shoes and no more.

John Brunner likes this.
  6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

A recently published unclassified document from the EMP Taskforce that gives us a very disturbing look at Russia and others. Russia has significantly more nuclear weapons at the ready than does the U.S., and we are apparently still at DEFCON 5, while Russia is the equivalent of DEFCON2.
    https://emptaskforce.us/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/ARTnuclear91122A.pdf

7. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Marie Mallery and Al Amoling like this.
  8. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

Did anyone catch Putin's address to his people yesterday? A snippet was provided on PBS.

"All our goals will be achieved. We will provide security for Russia and our people, and we will never allow Ukraine to serve as a base for acts of aggression against our country." :rolleyes:

"The Russian people will always be able to distinguish true patriots from scum and traitors, and simply spit them out like a fly that accidently flew into the mouth. Spit them out on the pavement. I am convinced that such a natural and necessary cleansing of society will only strengthen our country." —
    Vladimir Putin 3/16/22

Wow! What a guy! What a leader! :D

Of course the "scum and traitors" will be interpreted as those "other guys." Where have we seen that before? Some historians mentioned it's similar to Stalin's speeches.

A little more gaslighting in this 2 minute video:

"The collective West is trying to split our society, speculating on the combat losses, on the socio-economic consequences of sanctions, provoking a civil confrontation in Russia and using its fifth column (a group that operates in secret) to achieve its goal. And there is only one goal, I have already spoken about it—the destruction of Russia."

Still looking for a transcription of the whole speech.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  9. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Putin is only about 5 1/2 feet tall. I'm only speculating, but I'm guessing that he was bullied when young and developed an inferiority complex so he seems eager to display his manhood.

10. Marie Mallery

Registered

Military planes and heli's flying around here a lot! Not a good thing with these warmongers in office. Not far from military bases here in Florida.
    It is scary for sure.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Ironically, the price of gas in India is plummeting, as Much of Russian oil is being routed to that country as well as China. I don't think Russia is actually suffering as much as we are. An Air Force general in the Pacific is now threatening sanctions on China. Can you imagine what THAT would do to us? Everything we have is now made in China. Both nations would probably collapse were that to be put into place. I think Germany is the only Western nation to maintain a real manufacturing base.

12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Yeah, NATO seems to be trying to make this a world war. Sad.

Yvonne Smith and Marie Mallery like this.
  13. Marie Mallery

Registered

They stopped all our manufacturing jobs and most Auro Assembly. Jobs that made the middle class. At the same time they open up borders to the world. Our medical profession has really changed to almost all minority from other nations. Our meds made in China or India.

14. Marie Mallery

Registered

Very sad and I really feel sorry for the young. bless their hearts they still have a life ahead of them if the demons don't destroy it.

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Russian, Ukraine, and the threat of a World War serves as another bogeyman to scare the masses, to keep them in line, and to give the federal government more power than they are supposed to have and, in our case, it also serves to distract from the COVID mess, hoping that people will forget about the role of the Democrats in shutting down our economy and, in general, making a royal mess of things, and blame it on Putin instead, uniting with the Democrats against a common enemy. It's a charade. Real people will die but it's still a propaganda production.