Uvalde, Texas Elementry School Shooting

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Faye Fox, May 24, 2022.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As a small addition, unlike the military oath that calls for a soldier to obey all those who rank above him, the police have no such obligation in their oath.
    Now, should a police person obey those higher in the chain of command? Yes but there are situations when those in command cannot accurately see what is going on which is when an officer of the law has to take his or her own initiative to do what they deem to be the right action.

There’s one thing that’s been bugging me though. I can’t seem to find out how many of those policemen are seasoned military combat veterans.

Faye Fox likes this.
  2. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I would guess none were Bobby. I doubt those cowards were even in Cub Scouts. I propose all those officers be fired and replaced with local gun toting mamas. I would think for the kids to ever go back to school and feel safe, seeing their mamas packing some serious heat, would give them comfort. I am sure there might be discussions about ballistics in science instead of protecting the rare Rio Grande albino toad, or maybe playground fights over whose mama could draw fastest and shoot most accurately, but the kids would feel protected while they received an education.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It is a fact that there’s very little that is more dangerous than a mama bear protecting her cubs.

Faye Fox likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That sounds reasonable.

5. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

WoW ! ...... Did i hear right just today ? That there were 300+ officers on the scene during the incident overall ?? and still no action taken ? I may have to pull back my defence of the officers that responded. My first defence of them was to the first half dozen or so that were said to be dispatched . But, 300+ ..... there is no excuse for no "action" taken, and 21 lives lost.

Bobby Cole and Ken Anderson like this.
  6. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, you heard right, Ron. Among the officers were state, local, school, federal, and finally a border patrol officer ended the massacre. I have kept a timeline from when this first occurred till a day after and nothing fits including stories like the teacher leaving the back door ajar after the school was in lockdown or the SCHOOL police chief driving by but not stopping after shots across the street were heard. Now with videos including one where what was believed to be a Federal agent, stood and watched the shooter enter the school, questions arise. What were federal agents doing in Uvalde and near the school before the killer entered the school? No info can be found on this and that security cam video has been pulled. When the video with the responding officers (who entered 3 minutes after the shooter) retreating after they heard shots behind the door of the classroom, it all started to make sense that something bigger than meets the eye happened that day. How did 300 officers suddenly get to Uvalde so fast? San Antonio is 83 miles away and a 1 1/2 hour drive. Early reports say most of the state and federal officers came from San Antonio. Did they come in by chopper or were they already in the area?

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I pose the question how can anyone justify or make sense out of anything that came down that day? There were over 100 tactical fatal mistakes made by law enforcement, many highly trained. How can so many unbelievable stupid mistakes be coincidences? When the state and feds arrived, they had authority over the school police chief. Why was he left to make all the calls when he didn't even have a radio on him?

It is all just too bizarre and sinister.

7. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

" including stories like the teacher leaving the back door ajar after the school was in lockdown "

Not arguing with you ....... But I have heard the door was blocked, it was not blocked , it was blocked ....... So, which is true ? I swear the news is becoming more and more unreliable everyday !

Bobby Cole and Ken Anderson like this.
  8. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

There is a video of the shooter entering through an unlocked back door. How did he know the door was unlocked? He never tried the front or other side doors, he jumped the fence and walked straight for the unlocked back door.

Since this teacher has hired an attorney the narrative has changed over her original statements. Now they are investigating why when she slammed the door shut, it didn't lock. This door is an automatic locking door when shut and cannot be opened from the outside unless one has a key. There is no reason to believe that the door failed but when tested later has locked perfectly every time.

The changing narratives make me suspicious that this alone needs more investigating. This teacher should have an entire profile run on her. All her phone records should be searched. All emails, friends, etc. What was her connection to the shooter if there was any, and her connection to the school police, etc? She may be totally innocent, but the changing narratives raise questions.

Someone used a key to unlock that door or it was left slightly ajar. I have friends that have worked at schools, some for as long as 40 years and they all agree that they have never known one of those doors to fail. If it is pulled shut or allowed to shut on its own, it is easy to hear the lock engage. I would think since this teacher had seen the shooter, she would have made sure she heard that lock engage. All my former school-employed friends will tell you that double-checking doors is part of their training in mock lockdown situations.

If this teacher is telling the truth now, why didn't she do that in the beginning? When the video emerged that contradicted her original story, then she changed her story on her lawyer's advice. The lock somehow failed.

The other clue was how quickly the media jumped on this calling for gun control. When the president of the USA ends his first speech on this massacre with a call for banning "assault" weapons, it makes me suspicious.

This killer could have just as easily killed 21 humans with a couple of single-action 22 cal revolvers. All he had to do was shoot the teachers first and no way any kid would have tried to tackle him. The police sure wouldn't have acted with any more courage.

The facts reveal he just shot a few rounds off at a time. He didn't go in and unload the magazine. The fact that he had a semi-auto with large capacity magazines, is irrelevant in this massacre. TOTALLY irrelevant!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

One of the things that I read was that because this is so close to the border, they have illegals coming across and some of them are fleeing the Border Patrol and end up crashing their vehicle. So , apparently, at least up until this person ran into the school, what happened looked more like what they saw very frequently; so possibly, it was something that they were used to watching to see if they caught the fleeing illegal or not.
    Even so, it makes noi sense that she would go back inside and leave the door ajar, and that the shooter would know to run to that door and go inside the school.

The whole story makes no sense to me, and every thing that comes out makes it even more confusing about why the law enforcement did what they did. And why on earth would there be over 300 law enforcement already on scene before the shooting even happened ? At first it said they were sent from elsewhere; but the newer reports sound like they were already there.

It sure seems to me like it fits the narrative of the staged shootings where there was a simulation training happening (it was at the high school, if I remember right), and then the same exact kind of attack happens elsewhere and all of the law enforcement are already on scene.

Bobby Cole and Faye Fox like this.
  10. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

The thing is Yvonne that the killer fired off 2 rounds after crashing the truck at two people coming out of a funeral home. Why would an illegal that crashed a truck shoot at anyone? They would take off running and hide out. I can't think anyone would believe such nonsense. It sounds like a made-up story probably started by the school police chief that drove by with no concern after shots were reported across from the school.

11. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Here is an accurate article that has been verified by other sources. 376 law officers on the scene. The article gives a breakdown of the various departments. It also points out some of the key factors that should have been noticed by law enforcement at all levels. The more I read the more in disbelief I am that such a thing could happen as it did. If someone had written this as a novel, it would have been rejected and laughed at for being much too far-fetched from reality. 376 law officers on the scene for one killer that was killing kids for over an hour is just insane and defies logic. Who was really giving the orders to stand down in Uvalde that day and let the killing of children reach a record level? If the killer had gone in with guns blazing killing a record number in minutes, then I have no doubt he would have been killed by law enforcement within 10 minutes. His few shots at a time didn't add up to a large enough number to make a call for banning these types of guns he was allowed to purchase. No one has yet to give solid evidence of where he got the money. Release his bank account statement so we can see it.

This article states that 100 rounds were fired in the first 3 minutes, however, no video we have seen supports this finding. Why not have the video made public of those first 3 minutes so we can all hear the 100 rounds? I think this finding is false and just caving to the gun-grabbing agenda. If 100 rounds were fired why wasn't every kid dead? Why just 2 teachers and 19 kids?

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/07/17/law-enforcement-failure-uvalde-shooting-investigation/

Al Amoling likes this.
  12. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Well, at least now the good guys can deal with shooters before police decide to show up. A 22 yo guy shot and killed a shooter in an Indiana mall today. It was posted 'no weapons allowed' in the mall. But criminals don't obey laws, or signs. And Indiana has a permitless gun carry law. I did not know that.
    Sure puts a crimp in gun grabbing agenda.

Faye Fox likes this.
  13. Ken Anderson

I posted this video in another thread, but it could fit here, as well. It focuses on Sirhan Sirhan, but could easily apply to school shooters and mass shooters, as well.

Former military, Chase Hughes specializes in behavior profiling, interrogation, and Human Intelligence operations.

Yvonne Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  14. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

In the manifestos left behind, the mass shooters want to shoot as many people as possible so they get media attention and people will know their names. Stop putting them on tv!!!
    Someone set up a go fund me account for the Indiana shooter. Not the hero, the shooter. They did not allow an account for Alba, the NY convenience store attendant. Gave some veiled reason.
    This world is nuts and the Dems don't see it. I know they want social justice but what we are getting is not that. I would like social justice too but probably would need to hire a lawyer.

15. Ken Anderson

They see it. They hope to tear everything apart so that they can "build back better," as a progressive globalist elite might view that.