Uvalde, Texas Elementry School Shooting

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Faye Fox, May 24, 2022.

1. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

And today the families of those lost begin to have funerals. I wish we could all just take a minute to quit the back and forth bickering and blaming and finger pointing, take a deep breath, and say a prayer for those families. If you don't pray, hold them in your heart for a minute.

I know what it's like to bury one of your children. The pain will be with these folks until their own funeral.

Prayers.

Bobby Cole and Mary Stetler like this.
  2. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I also know the loss of a child and my heart bleeds for these parents and the community. I was also a few feet away from a school shooting as a child. No one is bickering here, at least I am not. I am just trying to get people to think and ask questions before all the important questions are forgotten and false narratives go down as fact. Prayers are nice and appreciated, but what these parents and the community need and deserve are factual answers.

NONE OF THESE CHILDREN SHOULD HAVE EVER BEEN IN HARMS WAY LET ALONE KILLED AND TERRORIZED.

Yvonne Smith and Mary Stetler like this.
  3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

You GO girl!!!

Faye Fox likes this.
  4. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

UPDATE: I just received a full report of a complete search of Texas legally issued driver's licenses. The only one listed as Salvador Ramos of Uvalde, Texas, is the killer's father Salvador Ramos Sr, age 42.

So I ask, did the father buy these guns and ammo? The 18-year-old Salvador DID NOT have a driver's license that shows in the Texas databank kept up to date daily. The grandfather was correct! Salavdor Jr. 18 does not look 42. No way any gun store would make a mistake like this since the Texas driver's licenses have a photo ID. Something is badly wrong here.

If you don't believe me, do the search yourself.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Basically, here is the reason we don't do any complaining, by mouth, in writing/letter or whatever to our nation's government:

My wife's ex-boyfriend, that she had before meeting me and before he committed suicide, wrote a letter to the White House about how he didn't like the way our U.S. Government was being run. What my wife, and her mother, didn't know was that he wrote their address down for the Return Address. My wife an her mom shared an apartment, but he didn't live there.

Well, one evening, while wife and her mom were watching tv, there was a knocked on their door. My wife answered the door, two men in suits were standing there and each showed her their FBI Agent badge. They asked my wife if Joe was home and she told them "he doesn't live here." They asked to come in to talk with both her and her mom. They told them a letter from Joe had been brought to their attention to check out. Wife and mom told the two Agents that they had no idea that he had sent a letter to the White House with some very vulgar language in it. The Agents thanked both of them and left. The Agents found out that Joe had committed suicide after they visited my wife and her mom.

6. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

UPDATE: The store where news sources say Ramos bought the weapons has either pulled or had its Facebook page pulled. They also changed the link on their website to their firearms to just show support for the victims. No one at the store remembers selling these guns to Ramos or anyone on those dates or any dates. It seems these facts are being kept quiet and the false news narrative alive until gun legislation can be forced through. It is apparent to me that these guns were illegal and probably bought from a Texas/Mexico gun runner.

The Texas gun store where Salvador Ramos Jr. supposedly bought the weapons he used in Tuesday’s elementary school massacre is cooperating with authorities as they investigate the attack, according to The New York Times. The general manager of Oasis Outback, a hunting store paired with a restaurant that’s located about three miles from Robb Elementary School, confirmed it was speaking with police, though he declined to name himself. An Oasis Outback employee, who declined to be named, also told The Daily Beast no one could remember a transaction with Ramos in the weeks leading up to the shooting, which left 19 students and two teachers dead. “We are all in shock,” they said. According to Texas state Sen. John Whitmire, who was briefed by state police, Ramos had bought two “AR platform rifles” shortly after his 18th birthday, including a “Daniel Defense” rifle that was found at the elementary school. The other rifle was discovered in the truck Ramos drove to the school, Whitmire said.

So there you have it! Ramos had no driver's license and didn't purchase the guns legally and not from the falsely accused gun store. How much else reported by the major news sources is false?

Last edited: May 31, 2022
    Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I just watched the head of the Texas Dept of Safety do a news conference. He was visibly shaken and didn't shed any light on anything. It was easy to see he wasn't telling us all the facts. Apparently, they are blaming 911 for not passing the calls from the kids to officers in command. I don't buy that for one minute! No one asked the hard question of did the killer have a Texas driver's License and did they have proof that the killer got the guns from the Oasis Outback in Uvalde. Something is bad wrong here, very scary for America.

Yvonne Smith and Ken Anderson like this.
  8. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

In all fairness, I found out that an 18-year-old can buy a rifle using a Texas State-issued photo ID. I would guess the killer had one since he worked at Wendy's, but I can neither confirm nor deny if he did or not. I couldn't find any way to get that info even though it is public info.

All info concerning where he bought the guns and ammo, is days old and was posted within hours of the killings. Most agree that the Oasis Outback is high priced and he would have spent at least $6000 if not more. The story that he bought them online and had them delivered to the store for Federal paperwork is questionable since the store stocked these guns and would have been cheating themselves out of several hundred in profit.

It troubles me that the store's entire Facebook page including the restaurant was removed. The store seems to be refusing interviews. I can understand that since news sources seldom tell the story without spin or omission. Only one source printed their statements that they had no memory or record of these sales. I would think they would remember filling out the paperwork and copying the buyer's photo ID and the sheriff or other law enforcement would have a record showing they were contacted by the store for a background check. I wonder if such paperwork will surface mysteriously. I hope they hired a high-profile lawyer.

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Gunshops will do that for a fee, but they don't like it, would probably remember it, and there would still be paperwork involved. You can buy a gun at 18 in Maine too, but a federal check is done in order to determine eligibility.

Faye Fox likes this.
  10. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

A preponderance of the evidence at this time shows he purchased the first gun at Oasis and ordered the second from Daniel Defense to be delivered to Oasis. This explains why Oasis would do the Federal paperwork for the online gun. The online gun being a Daniel defense weapon had to be ordered as DD does only direct marketing. DD pays local Federally licensed gun dealers to do the paperwork. Since the killer had purchased a rifle at an inflated price from Oasis, they had no problem doing the paperwork on the other.

Officers that were in the hall shortly after the killer entered the school say it was police chief Pete Arredondo that forbade them from entering the classroom where they knew the shooter to be. Some think he was afraid and a coward, but others say they wanted to go in by themselves and he ordered them not to for some unexplainable reason. There was no confusion that shots were being fired in that classroom and Pete Arredondo said initially he was sure the shooter was shooting at the door to hold back officers and it was a hostage situation.

Now Cheif Pete Arredondo is refusing to cooperate with the Texas Dept of Justice investigation.

911 says it followed all protocol and sent the kid's messages immediately to the police and the chief had to have heard these calls unless he purposely turned off his radio. The 911 report was received and confirmed delivered as protocol demands.

The lawyer for the teacher who propped the door open says she saw the killer crash his truck and reentered the building and called 911. She says when she closed the door and was sure it automatically locked as it is designed to do. The video shows the door not just unlocked but open when the killer entered.

As more evidence surfaces and witnesses come forth, this situation gets more complicated.

The killer's online presence has all the signs that he was deranged and about to kill kids at a school. From former junior year classmates to coworkers he painted a picture of a young man with serious mental problems. One that was obsessed with violent Call of Duty videos. He put photos of the guns he bought online and made threats of shooting up a school, yet he was never watched or investigated. Or was he?

Was he handpicked for a massacre to promote legislation leading to gun confiscation? Now we see a lawyer claiming to be a former Uvalde resident claiming Uvalde is a racist community controlled by "white" republicans all armed to the teeth and the democrat Latinos live in poverty and fear. At least 80% of the town is Latino. The police chief is Latino. Possibly one of the 19 kids killed wasn't Latino. The killer was Latino. There is no racism involved in this horrible series of unbelievable events that terrorized little kids for 80 minutes. NONE! They will suffer the rest of their lives over this massacre that should never have happened.

If the killer had used illegal grenades bought from an illegal weapons dealer, then this story would have gotten minimal attention. If he had purchased the guns from a Texas/Mexican illegal gun runner, then this story would have gotten lesser attention.

It saddens me that within minutes after the massacre was made public, Democrats were already calling for banning "assault" weapons. They didn't know where the guns came from or did they?

While I don't like the owner of Daniel Defense and his marketing that glorifies gun violence and promotes violent video games using semi-auto weapons to kill humans and think he should be shut down, his actions should not be used to pass legislation that is unconstitutional. He should answer as should many in Hollywood for promoting violence against kids.

Sad for the real patriots and conservatives that some sharing their views, are whack jobs and bring the lovers of the constitution disgrace. The owner of Daniel Defense and The Pillow Guy are two examples of people I want no association with. I wish the Republicans would refuse their money and give them no attention.

Two days before school is out this massacre happens. Why? Could it be because time is needed before the Fall 2022 midterms to shove through legislation that could change America forever?

Uvalde County voted by a small but decisive margaine for Joe Biden 2020. 71% are Latino with 27% "white," 41% speak English and 58% speak Spanish. Does this sound like a White Racist Republican-controlled area full of White gun nuts? Remember the killer was Latino as were the majority, if not all, of all he killed.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

This was posted on Twitter. It looks like it could be real. Has anyone else seen this or read anything about them saying this at first, before the story started going through all of the metamorphosing that it has been going through from the beginning ?

D92172AE-12AA-46F5-94E9-93D81CDDA529.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I think this is a photo of them restraining a parent.

13. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

UPDATE: Police are guarding their Cheifs house 24/7 where he has locked himself inside. No threats are known to have been made on his life or even his physical safety. One source says the Chief didn't have a radio with him when he was in the school. Many are calling him a coward and he is getting protection when little kids didn't.

14. Yvonne Smith

Maybe, but it does not read that way, @Faye Fox . Just to see, I did a search for “suspect in custody, Fox News” and this is the first things that came up.
    However, when you click that first link, it now reads the “official story” that the shooter was shot and killed.
    Also, an interesting thing is that one of the reports say that he shot a teacher, but it doesn’t even mention kids being killed, or even say that the teacher died, for that matter, just that he shot her.
    34D9CE6A-40A4-4272-9D65-3DCBC5CFBE54.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  15. Yvonne Smith

I just clicked on the Yahoo link for this story, and the original story is still on this link. This is totally different than what we are being told. It says one teacher shot, and two children dead, a teacher and a student in the hospital, and shooter in custody.
    The pictures show students being calmly loaded onto a bus to relocate them , while the shooter is being taken into custody.
    READ THIS LINK WHILE IT IS STILL UP ! !

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/active-shooter-barricaded-inside-texas-181026015.html

73FF108B-7AC8-4B66-8F27-9194EC099D60.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.