Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The last few weeks, it was reported widely that "in the vaccines" is not even any part of any virus. i.e. nothing to provide any kind of real nor true protection or immunity if that method actually ever works.

Instead, for what is called a "virtual virus" (identified only on paper and in computer programming/ simulations)
    they have developed man-made "virtual" / digital/ rma or dna or something weird that they put

in the 'shots'.... (i.e. again, nothing helpful, nothing healthy; just a computer generated sequence(r) of unknown effects).

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If I should ever receive a vaccination for the Dr. Fauci virus, which I doubt, I will at least wait until they've finished experimenting on the rest of you. The approval of the Pfizer vaccine was not unanimous, by the way; of course, the "experts" who voted against approval are no longer to be considered experts.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I got the Moderna and my wife got the Pfizer. We are both doing fine, but will be so, so very glad when we no longer have to wear a face mask and can, finally, go out for breakfast and/or dinner again. Still going to Golden Corral Buffet and use my Veteran's Day Free Meal card, but not exactly sure when. It has to be before the end of May, because that's when the card expires. And, we've also got a gift card, I got for my birthday last June, to go to a local steakhouse. Boy, wife and I are just so anticipating the taste a nice med/rare prime rib and lobster dinner.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

5. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Mom's usually, today, at least possibly, are able and willing to know and to tell what is true and what is best. (more than "experts" who make gobzillion dollars contributing to fairy tales)

Searching online for "all immunizations cause harm" still has available this info:
    (links are disabled here)

"Autism and the Immune System - The Thinking Moms ...
    thinkingmomsrevolution . com > autism-immune-......

Aug 12, 2016 — Autism is caused by childhood/infant immunizations. Period. This was known almost as soon as they started. All immunizations cause harm.

How I Gave My Son Autism - The Thinking Moms' Revolution
    thinkingmomsrevolution . com > how-i-gave-my-so....

Aug 29, 2014 — ... books/ form Andrew Moulden available (for a while anyway) showing “all immunizations cause harm” and “how to identify vaccine damage”

Dr. Moulden described in clear detail HOW TO IDENTIFY / see/ vaccine damage.
    He proved his title, and it was proven whenever tested every year, every month, every place immzs were given.

i.e. it was not ever a question of fact whether they cause harm - it was always known, albeit the knowledge was squelched."

6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Something like this was already and all along shown since the GENE MANIPULATION is controlled by COMPUTER GENERATED "virtual" programs that are injected into people via the shots.

They could not find a real virus to use to make the shots , and the COMPUTER GENERATED shots/patterns are better suited to make more profits and to gain more control over people and people's bodies
    without providing anything healthy nor promoting anything good or healthy.

7. Ken Anderson

My wife and I didn't, and we're doing fine too.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  8. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

That's good for both of us then. But, then again, neither you or your wife are Diabetic II, right? We are, so we have to take precautions.

9. Ken Anderson

My wife is.

10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Not just for poliox by the way. Diabetes patients before 1950 were legally cured by licensed physicians. Some time after 1950 it became basically illegal for licensed physicians to cure anyone. (control by the druglords is immense)

11. Jeff Elohim

Registered

All the vcanines cause harm and trouble

This is one good sign today, just seen though not even read yet >>>>>

"Private school in Fla. bans vaccinated teachers, staff
    Miami's Centner Academy has warned its staff against taking vaccines that prevent COVID-19, saying it will not employ anyone who has been inoculated.

'Health Freedom' » ..."

Realize too that honest doctros have refused to get the vaccines for the last century, for themselves as well as for their spouses and children and other family members.

12. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

West Virginia just announced that it will give a $100 Savings Bond to any state resident between the ages of 16 and 35 who gets the vaccine.

13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

A new side effect that was relayed to me by a nurse friend who had been told of this by her daughters-in-law who have experienced this. She then found it documented on several websites, one of which is sited below. I have read extensively on the hazards to pregnant women who were vaccinated, but the vaccine is apparently hazardous to women who are in contact with vaccinated people even if they themselves have not been vaccinated.

Vaccine hazard

John Brunner likes this.
  14. Jeff Elohim

Registered

...known since 1930's, increasing every year the last 50 years... I met several or many women in person who lost several babies each, "spontaneous miscarriage" , without explanation by the 'doctoors"... Each one had recvd a shot previously.
    p.s. the only thing the doctoors alerted to them was that instead of red blood cells around the uterus (normal, to nourish),
    there were multitudes of white blood cells , immense numbers, (from the immune system programmed by the flu shots and others) 'to fight infection' (the fetus) ) .
    ONE out of many successfully carried to term and live delivery - closely monitored and receiving special shots every week. That might or might not be related to immunizations she received. (nothing else known of her medical history or health history) .

15. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

This means that pregnant women are the canaries in the coal mine for the rest of us.

Don Alaska likes this.