Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Why would she? Rationed health care is part of the plan, I suppose. Health care won't be rationed for her or anyone she cares about. Mainers will probably reelect her. Mainers love politicians who work against the interests of the voters.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    Al Amoling and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I am now beginning to see ads from HHS concerning the "epidemic of blood clotting disorders among Americans". The ad lists a number of causes for clotting disorders, but no mention of Covid or the vaccine is made. Aspirin and things like Plavix will help prevent arterial clots, and warfarin and drugs like Eliquis will help prevent venous clotting as a general rule. I think Covid and the vaccine can cause both, but most mention it as an arterial threat, hence the aspirin mention. For those interested, the aspirin inhibits platelet aggregation and the anticoagulants target clotting factors.

John Brunner and Marie Mallery like this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

That what I just put up to a poster here is from reading another article on this.
    I told my son to take a non coated baby aspirin with food or at least couple crackers with the aspirin to protect stomach.
    I hope to goodness son isn't having reaction to shot he rook last week had crushing chest pains and went to ER yesterday,they kept him ovenight did all kinds of xrays,, blood work ekg's said he looked great all test good.So I say maybe panic attack.
    This is real stressful time's too so we don't know who to beleive .

John Brunner likes this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

When I had the presumed TIA (small stroke) they not only put me on a daily baby aspirin, they doubled my Lipitor to 40mg. Apparently Lipitor (and no other statin) at that dosage also inhibits platelet aggregation. I asked the cardiologist about the ill effects of doubling my statin, and he said that the major risk of statins is incurred by taking any dose at all, and that doubling the dose is incremental at best. Talk about the definition of "small comfort."

I only mention it because some members may already have this protection they are unaware of. I'll not comment on HHS' ignoring the elephant in the room.

Don Alaska and Marie Mallery like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I have actually wondered how that would work, and if those of us who are on some kind of blood thinner would be less likely to have clots from taking the vaccine than the people who are not already on blood thinners.
    Of course, people who are on blood thinners already have some serious health problems, so they would have less ability to fight off a virus if they did get sick.

6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The sick part of these vaccines are all the side effect that send people right back to the medical system that made the vaccine. So the vaccines are to make customers for the system who made the vaccine. THAT HAS TO BE A SICKNESS LIKE NOTHING ELSE

John Nopales likes this.
  7. John Brunner

FDA Committee Rubber Stamps Pfizer’s Plan to Inject 28 Million Children 5 to 11-Years-Old

The vote on FDA's Advisory was 17-0, including a pediatrician (Paul Offit) who has stated that he believes an infant can easily be injected with 10,000 vaccines at one time. Another doctor stated "We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it, and that's just the way it goes."

Not a single dissenting vote.
    Maybe we can start a rumor that they plan on doing this to puppies so there's some compassion exhibited.

8. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Sic PETA on them,lol.Which I'm for PETA to a certain extent if not them who will protext the aninmal's.

9. John Brunner

The children's vaccine has a blood thinner (tromethamine) in it. Gee, I wonder why?

Link to FDA list of vaccine ingredients

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE VACCINE?
    The vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-
    hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene
    glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine,
    and cholesterol), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, sucrose, and sodium
    chloride."

Now when the kid dies, the reason shall be masked.

John Nopales and Don Alaska like this.
  10. John Brunner

Army Doc Had to Ground 3 Pilots Over 'Vax Injuries' in One Morning, But What Happened Next Is Worse

“With respect to aviation safety, risk communication is critical,” she said. “I saw five patients in clinic, two of which presented with chest pain days to weeks after vaccination and were subsequently diagnosed with pericarditis and were worked up to rule out myocarditis.

“The third pilot had been vaccinated and felt like he was drunk, chronically fatigued within 24 hours after vaccination,” she continued. “After I reported to my command my concerns that in one morning I had to ground three out of three pilots due to vaccine injuries, the next day my patients were canceled, my charts were pulled for review, and I was told I would not be seeing acute patients anymore -- just healthy pilots there for their flight physical.”
    ********************************************************​
    Full-blown USSR, baby.

Nothing to see here-ski.

11. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The whole medical system is corrupt and it will never be fixed while tons of money is made in killing people. The whole vaccine was to either kill or make people sick so they need to run to the medical system so they can siphon off more money from the people.

John Nopales likes this.
  12. John Brunner

Texas Father’s Moving Testimony — The Vaccine killed my son…

Texas father provides testimony at the conference on injection mandates hosted by Senator Ron Johnson. It's a video. I grabbed this story from another forum. I've not watched yet...I'm not sure I want to.

In the meantime, San Francisco had already mandated proof of VAX in order to enter places such as restaurants, bars, gyms, and health facilities, along with large event spaces. Once the shot gets rolled out for the elementary school crowed, it's already been announced that the younger children will be rolled into the mandate (the early teens are already subject to the mandate.)

I cannot believe the times were are living in.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    Don Alaska and John Nopales like this.
  13. John Brunner

14. John Brunner

Anecdotal story from a guy in another forum. He's been an active member there for over 12 years, not someone who dropped into the COVID thread to Poop & Run.

His wife places patients in rehab & long term care facilities around SE Michigan. She routinely talks to & has access to patient info from ±35 rehab & LTC facilities.

Today alone (Oct 21) they have had 61 patients test positive at their facilities. Yet every single patient is vaccinated and all of the employees that work in those facilities are vaccinated and masked. Several of the patients have had no contact with any outside visitors in the last 2 weeks, not that it should matter since every patient is vaxed...but it seems the masked & vaxed are transmitting it to the vaxed in tightly controlled facilities.

I don't know how large a population we're talking about, or whether any of the employees tested positive (they may not even be testing the staff, since they are vaxed.) I also don't know what prompted the testing of the vaxed patients.

Yvonne Smith and Don Alaska like this.
  15. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Perhaps they realize that the vaccine no longer offers much protection, especially the J&J vaccine. Masks don't offer much either, but they just don't know what else to do.

John Brunner likes this.