Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

iotropium respimat. This is the medication the VA iss sending me. The medicinemt RP said to research.
    While I'm thinking abut the shot does has anyone heard of this medication, or know anyone who is using
    it? Anyone have time to take a look at it and give your opinion? I have been taking tiotropium bromide,
    but there is a difference in the two medications.

2. Bill Boggs

Registered

I have two thoughts at the moment. But first this: I think my wife would like me to get the shot so our daughter can come visit, As a nurse my daughter has gotten the vaccine but her immune system has been destroyed; colds, flu, any infections could possibly be fatal to her.

My condition is perilous anyway as it is, ass I view it, and I'm home-bound anyway unless someone pushes me in a wheel chair, so why not take the shot and the medication. Before I do, I'd like to know more about the tiotropium respimat. Another consideration in my mind is my wife's eyesight, how will she get along if I'm not around. And, I may be making a mountain out of a mole hill. I've got five days of my current medication left before I'm out and
    either do without (which is my only lung medication) or start the new medication which is on the way to me. I gues I need a cup of coffee before
    considering the things I think I need to consider. Anyone have any suggestions?

I may be getting off the topic of this thread with my concern about medication but there it is. I gues the only thing left to say is, Help! :):)

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Please watch this video of two people who have been into the vaccines for years.
    These are the experts that most court cases bring in.
    Dr Sherri Tenpenny & Dr Andrew Wakefield On The Dangers Of The mRNA Injection
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/oRfUUiDzbe7u/

4. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Allopathic medicine (toxic vaccines) weaken(s) and destroys the immune system.

Natural God Given Foods and Nutrients BUILD and STRENGTHEN the immune system.

Decide each whether to build and strengthen the body, or to break it.

5. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

I'd try the new medication. And I'd get the covid shots, unless the NP explains why not. But that's just me, Bill. Only you and your doctors know your situation. I'm just pushing back on the two previous posts.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
  6. Bill Boggs

Registered

Thank you, Maám, I had decided to do both. NP didn't say anything except research the medication. I have always researched any new meds they gave me and they know I do and I have disagreed with my NP and we have discussed my disagreement previously, so that why I think they said research it, leaving the decision up to me. But with the VA,I have no options, take the new meds or do without any for the lungs. Sometime if one is stubborn, they withdraw treatment all together. So I don't have much option with the VA. Anyway that's what I have decided to do, but it is a hassle for my son to take us up to the city so I may try to get my shots at Walgreen here in Norman. Thanks for your comeback. I wasn't sure anyone would.

John Brunner and Beth Gallagher like this.
  7. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

Some of the things I regret most are things my parents didn't ask me to do for them, and I found out later they should have.

John Brunner and Bill Boggs like this.
  8. Bill Boggs

Registered

I certainly understand that.

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

In the past when they do vaccine or drug testing when they have a death all testing stops and the death is examined the test does not go on until it is resolved.
    The covid vaccine, by passed all testing and the public is the test forum. A few animals were given the vaccine and all died.
    So the testing is now being done on the public, so far we have had over a thousand death and still not stopped the test,
    This is genocide [war crimes] went will the insanity stop..

10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

They knew (it has been vaccine news published) a century ago, "all vaccines cause harm", like hollywood and the stock market ? (It got censored , by power, for money/protection of profits.)

But it is P R O F I T A B L E . (for the elite, those in control, or some small powerful group) and increases corruption.

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

12. Bill Boggs

Registered

There is no vaccine in Norman. I spent an hour yesterday morning calling around.
    Called Walmart, CVS, health department. Everyone didn't have any shots to give.
    I called the VA They asked which shot I wanted, they had all three so I said I want
    a single shot, the J&J. It want be available until May. Same with Dollie's shot's, so
    I have an appointment Friday at [the VA in OKC to get shots for my roommate and
    my self. I also took the first dose of my new medication this morning. It was
    over-nighted to me.

It took me an hour to read up on the literature that came with it and to figure out
    how the doser worked and put it together and test it. This new medication replaces
    two meds I have been taking for some twelve years.

Anyway my decisions about medications and vaccines have been solved. All is well
    that ends well. I have notified my daughter that her mom and pop will get their shots
    Friday and I hope she can come for a visit soon.

John Brunner and Nancy Hart like this.
  13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Most does not end well.

14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The truth coming out of Israel of people being forced to vaccinate or you are trapped from going anywhere.
    You need a little sticker or a vaccine passport to move around or buy food. You would think the learn from Auschwitz.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/zHx7vjRi3yRx/

15. Bill Boggs

Registered

@Jeff Elohim
    Hoping mine does. I suppose for the most part I have been lucky or maybe just a few good genes
    or whatever it is I hope together we keep on keeping on.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021