Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Look again at post #684 (above) for the answer to your question, @Denise Happyfeet . Xi Jinping is the name of the Chinese president, so they skipped that letter and went out of sequence naming the variants.

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Ok, I finally saw someone had posted a chart, probably the post you mention ;) I wouldn't have connected the dots since I don't know Greek letters ;) Thanks much!!

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"No Pissant Politician . . . . . !" That's what Ted Cruz said and here's the entire quote:

“It ought to be your choice as a responsible adult to decide whether to get the COVID vaccine,” Cruz continued. “And you ought to make that discussion, that decision in consultation with your doctor. And no pissant politician — whether a local mayor, or a governor or the President of the United States — has the right or legal authority to force you to make that decision.”
    I haven't heard that pejorative since grade school but think it's quite appropriate for most politicians, especially progressive guttersnipes who want to control and limit your freedom.

4. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I can't agree more, I got the Maderna, but had so many issues after, I choose not to take the booster. And because of that decision, I take my lifestyle (nutrition, exercise, and definitely precautions when I am around others, both for their well-being, and mine.

5. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

On the local news this evening it was reported that new covid case numbers in PA are back where they were last January, so here we are with masking, social distancing and vaccines all this time and essentially nothing has changed. I believe that we are going to be dealing with this issue the rest of our lives as seniors and maybe those generations that follow. Will it ever end?

6. John West

Registered

The flu has never gone away and people shouldn't expect it to in the future. Covid is a flu variant, likely engineered, but flu nonetheless. What's different is all the hype, hoopla and hysteria; however, when you look at the real stats, it isn't all that different than, say H1NI or other severe viruses. Aside from all the noise, I read that the survival rate is above 99.5% for most folks. People need to quit fussing, get on with their lives and kick those who manufacture and take advantage of crises out of office. The covid thing is a page right our of Saul Alinsky's recipe for gaining power/control.

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

COVID isn't the cause of most of the problems we've had over the past couple of years; government and leftist agendas are.

8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

One of the Catholic priests my wife works with commented to her that he was getting very discouraged, as he has had more parishioners die in the past 6 months than he has had in the past 7 years. He has been a big advocate of vaccinations, but now he is seeing a lot of his vaccinated people die rather quickly, although not necessarily from Covid. Most seem to be dying of heart attacks and strokes.

9. John West

Registered

I trust you saw the American Heart Association study that found a correlation between mRNA vaccines and heart problems. LINK.

10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Right, and the virus itself also causes issues, but the vaccines seem to be worse than the disease itself, both due to the higher concentration of spike proteins in the vaccinated folks and the method of administration seems to lead to problems.

11. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

In a Friday press release by the Kyodo News Service [their version of the AP] the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare warned of myocarditis and pericarditis issues related to the mRNA COVID vaccines.

This is a translation of that press release:

*************************************************************************​
    Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare Raises Alertness to "Serious Side Reaction" of Myocarditis

The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare today decided to raise alertness to "serious side reactions" from normal warnings and require doctors to report symptoms of myocarditis and pericarditis reported more frequently in young men after the new coronavirus vaccinations made by Pfizer and Moderna. It was approved by the expert subcommittee of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare which analyzes the side reaction.

On the other hand, myocarditis may occur as a complication of new corona infection, and the frequency is found to be higher than after vaccination. Therefore, the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare continues to recommend inoculation as "the merits of inoculation are greater than the disadvantages such as side reactions".

*************************************************************************​
    So they check the Moral Obligation box with a sort of warning, still advise people to get the shot, and issue the press release on a Friday afternoon.

Link to article

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

This was sent to me. I don't know the poster, but I am familiar with the journal Circulation and the first part of this was an abstract from that publication, Nov 8, 2021 edition. If you read it, judge for yourself.
    link

John Brunner and Ken Anderson like this.
  13. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

The problem is that none of us have any way to verify those numbers, either the reported total or the quality of the data that supports it.

I'm sure the talking heads on everyone's local news are sincerely reading what's put in front of them, but no one's local "news team" is personally out there taking a headcount. They are conduits for whatever is fed them (government press releases)...they have nothing else. Nor do they search for alternate data or different slants...it's not their job, and it would likely get them fired.

14. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I would trust the Circulation statistics, but question the others, as the journal is a reputable, peer-reviewed publication. I know not all journals can be trusted, but most of the time, the journals give good data that is then perverted by the media to fit the agenda.

John Brunner likes this.
  15. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

As I was on my way into the grocery store this morning, I realized I was putting on the mask, and it hit me- I have had all three of those damn shots, why do I even need a mask? Habit, at this point.
    The bottom line is this - if your number is up your going to ' Go ' regardless of what ever you do.