Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The Desert Review has an article entitled Pfizer & Moderna Investors Run For The Exits: Apparently some of the top financial gurus, such as Edward Dowd, et. al., are suggesting there's trouble in Big Pharma city. From the article:

Dowd has sounded the alarm on Moderna and Pfizer as sinking ships that investors need to abandon. So what does the man who foresaw the dot com and the subprime mortgage crisis have to say about Moderna and Pfizer, and what trouble could exist in the paradise of COVID vaccine profits?

Here are Dowd’s words:

I want to liken here to what's gone on in the Great Financial Crisis. We had rating agencies, third-party verification sources that were able to perpetuate the fraud because the money got too big, their institutions became corrupted with the institutional imperative, and they got triple-A ratings which we all know in hindsight were not triple-A ratings – let's move forward to today.

The FDA is the trusted third-party verification of pharmaceutical products. 50% of their budget comes from Pharma...due to the institutional imperative that was in place at the time and the speed with which they tried to approve these unproven products with this unproven technology, fraud did occur, and what's my proof of that? The FDA, together with Pfizer, were trying to hide the clinical data.

And it’s come out recently...that the all-cause mortality for the Pfizer product failed – that means there were more deaths in the vaccine group than the placebo group. Normally in such a case, you have NO drug approval for such drugs. It's the gold standard. I've been told by all my people in the Biotech Industry they were horrified... See mark 25:10​

[snip]

Dowd predicts Moderna will drop to zero with bankruptcy as fraud related to concealing the COVID vaccine dangers surfaces, and he predicts Pfizer will become a sub-ten-dollar stock. Dowd explains that the smart money has already left Moderna and will soon be exiting Pfizer.

Dowd foresees an avalanche of lawsuits coming as the insurance industry continues to uncover the legions of mounting deaths coming from the complications of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

Dowd teamed up with an insurance industry analyst and researched the life insurance claims. They found that since OneAmerica shocked the world by announcing a 40% rise in non-COVID deaths in younger working-class employees, multiple other insurance companies worldwide have seen the same thing – massive rises in non-COVID deaths. And the evidence inescapably points to the vaccines as the cause. See mark 13:16.

More at source.
    I am thinking this is something to key an eye on.

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Insurance companies are another "canary in the coal mine" in this stuff. I still hold out little hope that this will see the light of day among the general public. I've read the same things you and others post here, John, but in sources one must seek out, not the stuff that's gonna be fed to us as we watch the boob tube. Even dead children don't make the news.

John West and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I've seen them in the news: Children dead (or adults died) BECAUSE they didn't not get jabbed. DOesn't matter what actually killed them - the truth is hidden.

4. John Brunner

From The Journal of the American Medical Association
    January 25, 2022

Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US From December 2020 to August 2021

Excerpts:

“The risk was highest after Pfizer vaccination. Boys between 12 and 15 years old had a myocarditis rate of 70.7 cases of per million Pfizer doses – 133 times higher (13,300%) than the background rate of .53 per million, according to the study.

For young men ages 16 to 17, the rate was 106 cases per million doses, a 79-times increase (7,900%) from the baseline risk of 1.34 cases per million doses.

“The myocarditis rate in men between 18 and 24 years old was 52.4 cases per million Pfizer shots and 56.3 per million Moderna doses. The background rate was just 1.76 per million doses.” [That's roughly 30 times higher (3,000%).]

*************************************************************************​
    My understanding is that the threshold for a diagnosis of myocarditis is a level of reduced function you would expect to see in a 60 year old's heart, not necessarily damage relative to one's own age. If that is the case, other teenagers who have reduced-functioning hearts operating at the level of 30, 40, 50 and even 60 year olds would not be included in the above figures.

And the above numbers are today's "official rate." And that's just the myocarditis side-effect.

Drip drip drip.

5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

And may I say, "LOL." :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Who'd ever have seen this coming???

From Yahoo News...

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said on Sunday that a fourth dose of the COVID-19 vaccine will be necessary to continue to help keep hospitalizations manageable and sicknesses more mild.

"Right now, the way that we have seen, it is necessary, a fourth booster right now. The protection that you are getting from the third, it is good enough, actually quite good for hospitalizations and deaths," Bourla said while appearing on CBS's "Face the Nation."

"It's not that good against infections but doesn't last very long. But we are just submitting those data to the FDA [Food and Drug Administration], and then we will see what the experts also will say outside Pfizer," he added.

Trevalius Guyus and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I read a summary of the data released under court order. Of course, I didn't read all 10,000 pages of the initial release (this was what the FDA and Pfizer wanted kept secret for 75 years) and I can see why they didn't want it released. Not only was the vaccine shown to be not as effective as touted, but the side effects were very significant, from heart disease to seizures. They knew all this and still released it for emergency use (which should have expired long ago, but as long as they can keep the treatments off the agenda, they can continue under the emergency authorization. They KNEW the vaccine was defective, and they KNEW it caused problems in the vaccinated, and they still used it and never told the public the problems they may face. This is only in the first 10,000 pages, and I think there are 80,000 pages or so left to be released. Imagine what is still being hidden.

You can find info on the release if you search online for stories about the initial data release.

7. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

8. John Brunner

White House Press Secretary thanks the "vaccine" for failing her for a second time.

Psaki COVID second time.jpg

PSAKI: "Thanks to the vaccine, I have only experienced mild symptoms. In alignment with White House COVID-19 protocols, I will work from home and plan to return to work in person at the conclusion of a five-day isolation period and a negative test.

Link

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

"Gin. Sake." :D

John Brunner and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

The Covid injectables are failures, and are being seen to cause serious health problems in some of those receiving them. In countries with the highest rates of injections, the incidence of Covid infections are (quietly) going up.

11. John Brunner

"Failure" depends on your point of view.

12. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

How about the "true science" , quotes below from scientist's, microbiologist's, or doctor's and all other's points of view who have actually studied the available proof of there being a virus at all from the CDC and anywhere else it might be obtained ?

"I say there is no Covid 19, it is fictitious.

"The four research papers that do describe the genomic extracts of the Covid 19 virus

"never were successful in isolating and purifying the samples. All the four papers written on Covid 19 only describe small bits of RNA which were only 37 to 40 base pairs long which is NOT A VIRUS. A viral genome is typically 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs…
    Wake up indeed! The evidence cannot be denied, COVID-19 does not exist!

"I have yet to find a single viable sample of Covid 19 to work with. We at the 7 universities that did the lab tests on these 1500 samples are now suing the CDC for Covid 19 fraud. the CDC has yet to send us a single viable, isolated and purifed sample of Covid 19.

"Air pollution may be a leading global cause of deathmedicalnewstoday.com› articles › air-pollution-may-be-a-leading-global-cause-of-death

"March 31, 2020 - Recent research has used a mathematical model to estimate that approximately 8.8 million people died as a consequence of air pollution in 2015.

13. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

Strongly agree! For Big Pharma, they're a multi-billion/trillion dollar con job on the world public. That's success, such as it is......

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  14. John Brunner

I believe the CEO of Moderna sold $400,000,000 of her stock recently.

Then there's what some believe the true nature and effects of these shots are not as advertised.

15. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

We are catching on, maybe, so it is a good time for her to cash out.

Trevalius Guyus and Don Alaska like this.