Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

If you don't work around livestock or wildlife, your chances of encountering tetanus is greatly reduced. @Mary Stetler with her animals could be at risk, but I doubt you are. Unnecessary vaccines are a problem, but vaccines against life-threatening diseases to which you may be exposed are another matter.

2. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

The third supplement Vit A was added to the above 2. My D level came up 98 recently and if the 3 helped my bones, that is good, I know it's worked on my immune system.

3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Tetnus was a concern when I had horses. Now I worry more about rabies, I think.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I thought the tetanus shot was in case I scratched myself on rusty metal.

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, that is true...kinda. The rusty metal thing started when many people in contact with rusty metal were also in contact with livestock--especially ruminants--or the metal had been in contact with same. Horses may carry the bacteria as well, but I think all ruminants carry in in their gut. It is always safer to assume that the metal or the soil near the metal has been in contact with animals or their manure, such as purchased compost, etc. Dying from tetany is not a pleasant thing.

John Brunner likes this.
  6. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

My supplement regimen has evolved over time and I've recently added some new things - C60, Lion's Mane, Oregon Grape and Bacopa Leaf. Problem is ... as my memory gets worse I forget why I'm taking certain things and have to have some faith in my past judgement.
    I can tell a difference between supplementing and not. When I supplement regularly I heal faster from small injuries ( I'm a little careless and hurt myself occasionally when working. ) and my hair grows faster, so something's working.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  7. John Brunner

Yeh, I'm the same way regarding forgetting the benefit of each supplement. I keep them in a spreadsheet and note any potential side effects (especially the ones that thin the blood, in anticipation of procedures), but I don't note why I started taking them in the first place. I should go back and capture that data. Until then...as you said...I know there's a good reason.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  8. John Brunner

German Health Minister Lauterbach says vaccination limits the COVID pandemic because vaccinated people develop symptoms quickly and stay home, while unvaccinated people develop symptoms more slowly.

LOL. More sicker much faster is sehr gut!

Twitter link to Deutsch rationalization goodness

edit to add: I just read that this guy lied about having received his second booster. link

Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
    Krystal Shay and Don Alaska like this.
  9. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

The data clearly shows that the vaxxed are the ones spreading the illness and get covid over and over, while the unvaxxed get milder symptoms and develop immunity. But what the hey, acquired immunity is so old fashioned and who needs that lying data when you're saving the world from conservatives?

John Brunner likes this.
  10. John Brunner

That's why they gave the vaxxed permission to take off their masks. If the rest of us don't want to to our part to help spread the disease, then we can live with out discomfort.

Mary Stetler and Dwight Ward like this.
  11. John Brunner

*****************************************​

Young children may need MULTIPLE flu shots this year as experts prepare for a devastating influenza season
    The American Academy of Pediatrics is recommending some people between the ages of six months and under the age of eight to receive two flu shots. It comes as experts predict the flu to make a resurgence this year after two relatively tame years The annual virus had one of its strongest years in sometime in both Australia and New Zealand in recent months. More than half of Americans either skipped their flu shot or delayed receiving it last year - sparking concern among health officials.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11186879/Young-children-need-MULTIPLE-flu-shots-year.html

Flu season has been especially brutal in the western hemisphere this year as well - where they are leaving winter and entering spring. Australia in particular reportedly suffered a much rougher season than what would be expected.

*****************************************​

Isolating and/or mRNA = Immune System

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I would imagine the COVID vaccines have done a number on everyone's immune system, or those who submitted to the vaccinations anyhow, but, at the same time, I don't trust a thing that any government or quasi-government medical organization recommends anymore.

Don Alaska and Krystal Shay like this.
  13. John Brunner

Sept 6, 2022

[​IMG]

I didn't know that COVID was seasonal, nor was I aware that cases and deaths had soared.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

When you're not trying to portray it as something more horrible than it is, COVID is simply a type of flu, albeit one that was created in one of Dr. Fauci's Chinese test tubes.

15. John Brunner

They run their course. They have "half lives." It gets progressively weaker. Yet we have an annual shot for it...in perpetuity?

The thing I don't understand is the statement that "If you are vaccinated and 12 and over, get the new COVID-19 shot this fall."

So does that mean fully vaccinated?
    What about the unvaxxed...are we gonna get "disappeared" before the election? I need to make plans...

Don Alaska likes this.