Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Disneyland and hell have a lot in common. I'm working on an article about neo-platonism and the double slit experiment about whether there is or isn't an objective reality or whether we're in a 'post truth' era.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2022
    Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

So we're gonna transition over to grooming kids, huh?

Dwight Ward likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Unfortunately for the world, of the general population, it seems that most of those who were skeptical of the vaccine were older people, like us, while the younger crowd has been trained not to question authority or to doubt the experts.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2022
    Dwight Ward and John Brunner like this.
  4. John Brunner

I wonder about that.

I've said before that my biggest disappointment in all of this was to see so many of my generation drinking the Kool Aid and being so ready to throw those like me under the bus for not "doing my part," even when the definition of "doing my part" changed on a routine basis. A 65+ friend who is very active in the local Republican party is huge on the masks & the vaxes. A 75 year old who was very aggressive about it was the first to yank off her mask when rewarded for getting the shot, even though I told her she was now a carrier of death and only cared about her own comfort. My 70 year old pastor started a homily with "...and God bless the vaccinated." I think the fear of death was put into older folks much more so than the younger ones. And they have pushed it on the younger ones where I live, getting kids and grand kids vaxed...at least in my circle.

On the other hand, I hear rumors that one of the 3 churches in this charge are full of people who are faux-vaxed. They are generally folks my age & much older who rightly think that those who coerce don't deserve the truth, so they are "vaxed" as far as you're concerned. Vive la resistance!

I can see young people in a place like New York City getting on board with the obedient group-think, since it's more or less required in order to survive in such densely populated areas. Then there are colleges and secondary schools who have the power to deny admittance. I'm on another forum whose members probably have a 10% vaxxed rate, and most of those were employer-coerced. But that's the circle I travel in, not a random sampling of the world.

I guess the fact is that we shall never know. I really wonder how many people got the first shot, and how many got subsequent ones. Any published stats by any demographic are gonna be suspect.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Given that they focused on the danger to the elderly, I am sure - in fact, I know that a lot of elderly people drank the Kool-Aid and got the vaccine but of those I know, at least, it has been the older people who refused. Even now, when I see someone in a store with a mask on, it's nearly always someone under thirty. Churches were, for the most part, shameful in all of this, and many of them are closing. Even now, I come across church websites that have more about Covid than about God or the Bible.

John Brunner likes this.
  6. John Brunner

And out my way it's just the opposite...at least in Walmart. The masked are always the older folks. There's a lot of defiance in the younger rural class. Charlottesville is generally a different story...most everyone is masked. But I'm only in grocery stores there.

Regarding churches: I don't really have a feel for it. The UMC website has always been full of non-Christian stuff. In a sense, this has been a great unmasking on so many levels. The vine is getting pruned. Painful but necessary.

7. Dwight Ward

Registered

Amazingly, I still see people walking down the street alone masked or driving alone masked. I want to slap them.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  8. John Brunner

Canadian Actress Is Happy To Have Facial Paralysis From Fauci Jab
    Posts video, says that she'd do it again

Bells Palsy.jpg
    Synopsis:
    -Got the jab April 2021
    -Posted on social media how unfair it is that others don't "have the opportunity" to get the jab
    -Fast-forward a mere few weeks and she's making her "The Jab Gave Me Bell's Palsy" vid
    -Says she'd do it all over again

Dwight Ward and Don Alaska like this.
  9. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Now that we are back from our trip to Wyoming, we are going to check with local hospital about getting the 3rd Covid 19 Booster. Before we left, to have some kind of "sense of caution" we got the Senior High Dose Flu vaccine that we get each year.

10. Dwight Ward

Registered

Those decisions are your choice, of course, but I'd wish you'd look at some of the information by honest doctors and scientists that show that the clot shot is ineffective and dangerous. It's a bio-weapon, pure and simple. I could provide you with some good links if you're interested.

11. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Naw, Dwight, even with information against it, we'd still get it. Have been fine with both regular Covid 19 vaccines and both Boosters, so.............

There are those that don't want to get any vaccine, but that's entirely up to them. We've had our phenomena, shingles and tetanus vaccines with absolutely no problems.

12. Dwight Ward

Registered

Thanks for not calling me a crazy conspiracy theorist. I'm glad you've both not suffered ill effects and hope your good health continues for a long, long time.

13. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Fifth COVID Shot Recommended Without Safety or Efficacy Data
    It's true. According to a recent risk-benefit analysis it will cause 18-98 serious adverse events for each hospitalization it prevents, yet Biden just ordered 171M doses based on a study of 8 mice ...
    STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    • The emergency authorizations of Pfizer’s and Moderna’s bivalent COVID boosters are based on preliminary test results from a grand total of eight mice, and that data hasn’t even been made public

• Based on the antibody response in eight mice, the Biden administration has ordered 171 million doses of the two boosters

• A reanalysis of data from the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccine trials found that, combined, the jabs were associated with a risk increase of serious adverse events of special interest at a rate of 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinated. Meanwhile, the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization was only 2.3 per 10,000 participants for Pfizer and 6.4 per 10,000 for Moderna

• According to a recent risk-benefit analysis of a third booster for university students, for each COVID hospitalization prevented, the booster will cause 18 to 98 serious adverse events

• A number of top officials with the FDA, CDC and the NIH reportedly have serious concerns about the direction we’re going in, yet are too afraid to speak out or push back
    _._,_._,_

Don Alaska and Dwight Ward like this.
  14. John Brunner

It's insane.

15. Dwight Ward

Registered

Did they mention that all those eight test mice have to use tiny walkers or guide dogs now? It's kinda cute but watching them hobble around makes me sad.
    Mouse.jpg