Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The WHO and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation have planned and scheduled the next worldwide pandemic. Either we can trust in the expertise and efficiency of these two organizations or we can presume, as I do, that they are able to predict this because they have been involved in its creation.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I don't think the Chinese will allow it to enter their nation this time. I think the entire thing was planned for sometime in the future, and it escaped accidentally ahead of schedule. A bit of a conspiracy, but with the U.S. banning the support of Gain-of-Function and it moving to China and Ukraine and being funded by Fauci illegally, who then became an idol to the victims.... Perhaps that is why we need Ukraine (I see no other reason to be destroying our country to defend theirs) as we have more viral labs there than in China.

Krystal Shay and Ken Anderson like this.
  3. Ken Anderson

I agree. I am confident that it was intended to be released upon the world but not when and where it was released. Likely, the Chinese had planned to have a vaccine for it prior to its release elsewhere. I, too, have been confused about the sudden imperative need to come to the defense of Ukraine, a nation that most Americans couldn't have located on a map, and would have barely heard of if not for the Biden family's financial dealings.

Krystal Shay and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Apparently the Chinese vaccine is not nearly as effective as the mRNA vaccines, especially the bivalent boosters. And they are refusing to use those manufactured in Western countries. They say only 66% of the seniors over 80 in China have been vaccinated.

Now that they have halted the lockdown they are expecting up to 1 million deaths in China. Mostly seniors. Any resurgence in cases will provide the opportunity for new variants to emerge. {sigh}

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

6. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Supreme Court ruling Hardly anyone noticed that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. won the case against all the pharmaceutical lobbyists. Covid vaccines are not vaccines. In the ruling, the Supreme Court confirms that the damage caused by Covid mRNA gene therapies is irreparable. As the Supreme Court is the highest court in the United States, there are no further appeals and the appeals have been exhausted. Robert F. Kennedy emphasised in an initial statement that this was a success that was only possible thanks to the international cooperation of a large number of lawyers and scientists. Of course, this judgment opens up something internationally, especially here in Switzerland, this judgment should make waves, because Switzerland has a special position here with its federal constitution. On the one hand, the Nuremberg Codex in the constitution with Article 118b, and the misuse of genetic engineering in humans is prohibited in Switzerland, according to Article 119 of the Federal Constitution. This is supplemented by Article 230bis of the Criminal Code, ... Thus, the perpetrators risk up to 10 years in prison. But this judgment should also make the rest of the world sit up and take notice, because the Nuremberg Code is internationally valid and is also included in Article 7 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. In the case of criminal charges, the statement must include a reference to the Contergan scandal in order to give special weight to the importance of this charge. The policy is thus facing a hot autumn. Source: https://boersenwolf.blogspot.com/2022/08/supreme-court-urteil-bestatigt-covid.html no media is talking about it, neither in Switzerland nor in Europe. It's up to us to spread the wor

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I can find no basis for this. Perhaps you can point me to a source other than the German blog you mentioned.

10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

11. John West

Registered

12. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well, my opinion is the person writing that has no idea what he’s talking about. Switzerland recommends the mRNA vaccines. ( https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/sci-tech/switzerland-backs-mrna-vaccine-for-booster-jabs/47281800 ). They can do this because there is no genetic engineering involved.

mRNA is translated in the cell’s cytoplasm. It is not like a retrovirus so reverse transcription into the host genome does not occur except in extremely rare incidental cases. This is what’s desirable about using mRNA. If it survives long enough (it’s an very fragile molecule) to make it into a cell, its immediate purpose in life is to bind to a ribosome ASAP. If it doesn’t do that, it doesn’t last for long, being catabolized by the host cell instead.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
  13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Yes John it looks like they are doing a good job of hiding it.
    HUGE NEWS..[​IMG]Supreme Court Ruling..Hardly anyone NOTICED Robert F. KENNEDY Jr. WONTHE CASE AGAINST ALL PHARMACEUTICAL LOBBYISTS. COVID VACCINES ARE NOT VACCINES. In this decision, the Supreme Court confirms that the damage caused by Covid mRNA gene therapies is irreparable. Since the Supreme Court is the highest court in the United States, there are no further avenues of appeal, appeals are exhausted.Robert F. Kennedy stressed in a first statement that this was a success that was only possible thanks to the international cooperation of a large number of lawyers and scientists.
    Of course, this decision opens something internationally, especially here in Switzerland, this judgment should make waves, because Switzerland has a special position here with its Federal Constitution.
    On the one hand, the Nuremberg Code in the Constitution with Article 118b, and the abuse of genetic engineering in humans is prohibited in Switzerland, according to Article 119 of the Federal Constitution.
    In addition, there is article 230bis of the Penal Code,
    ... thus, the perpetrators risk up to 10 years in prison.

But this decision should also make the rest of the world sit up and take notice, because the Nuremberg Code is internationally valid and is also contained in Article 7 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. case of criminal complaints, the complaint must refer in particular to the Contergan scandal in order to give particular weight to the importance of this indictment. Politics therefore faces a hot autumn.
    https://bestnewshere.com/the-supreme-court-in-the-us-.. avoided-at-all-costs-supreme-court-has-canceled-universal-vax-3/?fbclid=IwAR03KWZLiMVYcLRWaMIKoI8cnoPW4dRnM5TlUk_SfT55WF5MK5Gt70mm1DY

14. Ken Anderson

I don't have time, but I suspect that Supreme Court decisions are discoverable, and not something that would be hidden. "How to Find Case Law Online" might be helpful.

John West likes this.
  15. John West

Registered

Sorry but I am not buying any of this. It looks and smells like wishful-thinking BS and would have made conservative or independent news sites had it been true. Also, Ken is right. SC decisions are discoverable and always big news. I would suggest you retract.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023