Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

We’ve just been offered a booster jab for that C ,word ..nah not this fool ….no way I’ve suffered with ongoing cardiologists visits / costs as well as the Heath issue I’ve never had before ………the day I had my 4 th Covid jab my heart rate when up to 140~ 160 just sitting on the couch … ( I’ve got a Apple Watch that alerts me ) so I suspect we were all used as Guinea pugs for a experimental drug.

so I won’t have / agree to any more jabs for Covid …..actually hubby and I have been very lucky we’ve managed to ovoid it so far so good ….hope it stays that way.

Has your views of this jab changed @Tony Nathanson

2. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

No. I decided NOT to have any Covid vaccines from the beginning. I had several concerns - one being how quickly the vaccine became available, when I know development of a safe vaccine takes several years. I also thought the mortality rates were being exaggerated. And when I saw politicians & medical "experts" not following the advice & protocols they endorsed.........that was enough for me; I only require ONE lie before I don't believe anything after that.
    I also took several friends to various hospitals for unrelated illnesses & couldn't find ANY of the conditions that were reported on the news daily - such as crowded waiting rooms, victims gasping for air, hospital hallways lined with gurneys due to overcrowding, etc.

But the best tall tale I ever heard:
    "There are so many people dying of Covid, hospitals had to have refrigerated meat trucks in their parking lots to store the bodies."
    In the 4 hospitals I went to, I searched the parking lots. Not a single meat truck in sight. What? No stored corpses??
    Of course, some people can get very ill with Covid - just as they can with the flu or any other illness. That doesn't make a useless vaccine useful. Many friends of mine got very ill with Covid - they were all vaccinated.

I had Covid a few months ago. It was basically a 3-day chest cold - aching, weakness, fatigue & 4 more days of coughing. Nothing I would consider a vaccine for.

ETA: We all heard "People with pre-existing conditions like Diabetes or Obesity should make sure to get vaccinated." Yeah....sure, whatever sells something. Diabetics (like myself) are also told we need $300.00 Diabetic Shoes, Special $20.00/pair Diabetic Socks, Diabetic Shakes & Protein Drinks, Diabetic Snack Bars, Diabetic Toothpaste & Mouthwash..........on & on.
    And one dentist told me to come in every three months for Professional Cleaning & X Rays because (as he said) "You know, we have many many patients with diabetes & they all have gum disease."
    Funny - everyone in my family is diabetic. I've been diabetic for at least 13 years. My sister has been diabetic for 40 years. All 25 people in my diabetes support group are diabetic. None have gum disease. Why, it's a.....miracle, I tell ya! :)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2023
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I just watched the John Campbell video on young males and myocarditis from the vaccine. Scary! He said most countries have now stopped vaccination young people. The U.S is the only one left that still ignores the data and recommends C vaccines for children and young adults.

Kate Ellery likes this.
  4. Kate Ellery

Registered

I know a young male who’s 17 who has myocarditis and he’s been sick for quite a while, we see him about every three months or so cause we housesit for his Mum and Mamma @Don Alaska

Don Alaska likes this.
  5. Kate Ellery

Registered

I just remembered my husband developed Arterial fibrillation out of the blue as well ..picked up notified by his Apple Watch
    it’s an ongoing thing ..however he decided on having the booster despite the AF

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I feel sorry for a friend of mine. He constantly argued & criticized me for choosing not to get vaccinated. I don't blame him for buying into the fear; after all, doctors were telling everyone to get vaccinated or risk suffering & death.
    He had a heart attack after his first booster. Luckily, he already parked his motorcycle a few seconds before we found him lying on his driveway.
    Related? Maybe.

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

One of the women who founded a recovery center with my wife was employed at a nursing home here in town. Because of her job, she agreed to the Covid vaccine when it first came out, and she hasn't been able to work since. She has no feeling in her legs and can barely walk, as well as other significant problems.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Kate Ellery

Registered

My daughter works in a nursing home / aged care and would have lost her job if she didn’t get vaccinated, and despite being short of nurses / assistants /cleaners/ cooks in hospitals / nursing homes / aged care and the list gos on, workers were terminated if they refused to be vaccinated.

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Jessica Morgan

Jessica Morgan Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I've had all my covid jabs, thankfully I have had no side effects, I have no underlying health issues and take no medication, I'll be going for my spring jab soon so fingers crossed it goes well again.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We’ve both had vaccinations and also had mild cases of COVID (tested positive) so we should have best immunity available now. We won’t be getting anything more for quite a while.

Jessica Morgan likes this.
  11. Jessica Morgan

Registered

I've never felt the need to be tested. I've only just stopped wearing a mask too but still use hand sanitiser.

12. Thomas Windom

Registered

They had these free at home test kits and my wife ordered them. Seemed to work well, simple.

13. Jessica Morgan

Registered

Sounds good. Do you send off the samples for the results?

14. Thomas Windom

Registered

No, they give immediate (well, 12 minutes or so) results. It kind of looks like pregnancy test things, one or two bars for positive or negative. I think they are simple colorimetric immunoassays.

Jessica Morgan likes this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Here is the countryside we had no covid the only death was a motorcycle accident they picked up the pieces rushed them to the hospital where he died of covid. Now many are dying of sudden death heart attack even young people.

Yvonne Smith and Don Alaska like this.