Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Especially young people, @Martin Alonzo. That is one of the odious things about this. The young people, who were at little or no risk form the virus itself, are now suffering side effects of the vaccine that saved them from nothing. So sad.

Tony Nathanson likes this.
  2. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

There was no reason for young gets to get this vaccine, even the Moderna spokesperson said the same thing.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Graphene Oxide found in ALL the different Covid-19 “vaccines” by researchers around the world.
    Even in the saline ones.
    Graphene Oxide is toxic to the human body. It is not approved for use in human medicines.
    Nanotechnology is also found in these injections - self assembling structures.
    These structures light up when the body is near a mobile phone in use.
    Please watch the evidence for yourself and then share this with everyone you know.
    Please do NOT allow a child to be injected with these ingredients.
    There was one scientist doctor warn that graphene in the blood can act like micro razer blades The harder you work will cause more damage in the blood arteries. The police broke into his house while he was on alterative media explaining it. He died in police custardy

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I'm 70 & I saw no reason to get the vaccine. I had Covid a few months ago - a 3-day chest cold, weak & achy, no fever & 4 more days of coughing. Nothing I would get a vaccine for. I sped up the productive coughing with hot salsa.

5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I don't know all the issues, @Martin Alonzo but the worst cardiac problems appear to be in the most active people. That would agree with your Graphene hypothesis. A Harvard study (of all places) found that myocarditis in the young vaccinated people was associated with spike proteins circulating in the blood, perhaps by vaccine mRNA that had gotten into the heart muscle itself.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Remember, the dose makes the poison.

I believe too many things get hyped. Graphene oxide has many biomedical uses but people are suddenly alarmed about possible vaccine use.

“Due to its unique physicochemical properties, graphene oxide is widely employed in medicine for purposes of photothermal treatment of cancer, drug delivery, antibacterial therapy, and medical imaging. Our work describes the surface modification of graphene oxide and for the first time summarizes that functionalized graphene oxide serves as a vaccine carrier and shows significant adjuvant activity in activating cellular and humoral immunity. In the future, it is expected to be introduced into vaccine research to improve the efficacy of vaccines.”

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1742706120303305

Beth Gallagher and Don Alaska like this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

8. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Frank Sontang had a good 2 hr program again last night and he's more and more hyped up on RFK Jr and in spite of Frank going back to conservative ways and thinking is liking RFK Jr for his Fauchi noise and RFK's position on covid in general.

9. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Timing Matters For COVID Vaccine Effectiveness
    Younger & older people gained greater effectiveness if they had their jabs in the middle of the day

People under 20 or over 50 reaped the biggest extra benefit from SARS-CoV-2 vaccinations administered between late morning and early afternoon.

This article is behind a paywall at Nature. Here is the Twitter thread about it.
    I'm trying to figure out how they know this, when outcomes by Vax Status are not available.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Their imaginations--and BS--have been running wild for the past 3 years.
    At the beginning, Covid was caused by "People from other countries" (just pick one you don't like)
    Then, it was spread by "Blacks & Hispanics who don't take precautions."
    Then, it was those "Orthodox Jews who don't wear masks & are always dancing & hugging each other."
    Then, it was "People who attend church who refuse to "social distance."
    But nothing tops those "Refrigerated meat trucks in hospital parking lots to store stacks of bodies."

11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Just because the public doesn't have access to Vax Status Data doesn't mean someone somewhere doesn't have it.

John Brunner likes this.
  12. Joy Martin

Registered

You Were Just A Lab Rat

In the shadowy realm of nanotechnology, a chilling alliance has emerged, one that holds the potential to shape our future in ways unimaginable.

At the heart of this union lies the insidious presence of lipid nanoparticles, tiny carriers designed to transport genetic material deep into our cells.

But behind their seemingly innocuous facade lies a dystopian reality, where the boundaries of human control and manipulation blur.

Because following the roll-out of the Covid-19 injections, a chilling alliance between graphene nanobots, mRNA technology, and nanotechnology has emerged, casting a sinister shadow over our collective future.

It is our duty to expose the dystopian, harmful, and dangerous consequences that await us in this treacherous landscape.

By peering behind the deceptive veil of innovation, we unveil the dark intentions and potential risks lurking within the depths of corporate agendas and power-hungry institutions.

https://expose-news.com/2023/05/14/covid-vaccines-graphene-nanobots-mrna-nanotech/

_._,_._,_

Last edited: May 24, 2023
    John Nopales likes this.
  13. Joy Martin

Registered

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2023/May/PDF/why-pediatricians-push-vaccines-pdf.pdf

My daughter was so against the load of vaccines her children were being pushed by their
    pediatrican 25 and 22 yrs ago. The pediatrician won out.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE In April 2023, I reported how primary care providers across the U.S. were bribed with incentive programs to coerce patients into getting the toxic COVID shot. Since there was Is This Why Pediatricians Push Vaccines? Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola  Fact Checked May 23, 2023 Primary care providers across the U.S. were bribed with incentive programs to coerce patients into getting the toxic COVID shot. Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield paid doctors $50 for each Medicaid patient aged 6 months and older, who got the experimental jab

*** Doctors have been financially incentivized to vaccinate children for a long time. In 2016, Blue Cross Blue Shield paid pediatricians a $400 bonus for each patient that completed 10 vaccinations before their second birthday, provided 63% of their patients were fully vaccinated 

“Client and family incentives” also exist. In 2015, the Community Preventive Services Task Force recommended boosting vaccination rates by giving small, inexpensive incentive rewards to patients  Bribery is also par for the course when it comes to vaccine mandates. Pfizer paid undisclosed sums to front groups that advocated for COVID jab mandates, thereby hiding their conflict of interest

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2023/May/PDF/why-pediatricians-push-vaccines-pdf.pdf

John Nopales likes this.
  14. Joy Martin

Registered

The above info refers to ALL vaccines not covid only, that is whey I placed it where I did...but it was moved.

John Nopales likes this.
  15. Joy Martin

Registered

Dr. Buttar died recently and it's speculated he was killed. Here is another info video
    on Marburg.

https://rumble.com/v2q7czy-dr-rashid-buttar-the-apocalyptic-warning-and-marburg-virus.html

My daughter and I were talking earlier and she's a member of a NextDoor forum and she is often banned as she speaks out on the covid shots and so forums don't want this heard but she was just allowed back on and she says "mother more and more are speaking out on how many are dropping dead who have gotten the shots".

John Nopales and John Brunner like this.