Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Next Door is not an Equal Opportunity Forum. Some opinions are more equal than others. What region is she in, Joy? I don't see a lot of dissenting voices go unbanned.

2. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

John, I guess you mean "she" and that's my daughter and we live close by each
    other here in Santa Monica, and the next door group she joined didn't like to bad mouth
    covid shots and now they are, she was banned off and on as she did speak out on
    her opinions on the experiemental drug shots..... Now some of them have changed
    their tunes.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Very disturbing news actually published by the WHO on a possible link between Covid-19 vaccination and multiple sclerosis. This is notable since it actually comes form official sources, which is rare. The WHO paper is based on a small database, but an earlier paper previously hidden was published in early 2022 alleging the same thing. According to Dr. John Campbell, it cannot be found on any search engine other than DuckDuckGo as it has been blocked by others.
    John Campbell's comments are in the video:

Krystal Shay and John Brunner like this.
  4. John Brunner

I read an article on that, @Don Alaska. All I can say is that official sources are never forthcoming for the sake of Truth. We're being set up for something else. Perhaps now that the harm has been done, they're gonna pretend that they are trustworthy so we'll submit to Round 2.

I feel bad for all those poor people who trusted government and the medical establishment, and I feel even worse for the young ones whose parents held them up as examples of the parents' compliance.

Krystal Shay likes this.
  5. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well, he says right in the video that the association cannot be determined to be causal so I’m not sure what the excitement is about. BTW, here’s is a link to the actual release, no numbers that I could see. If the other can’t be found, most likely it didn’t get published or was returned for revision for later publication (very common).
    https://pesquisa.bvsalud.org/global...avirus-2019-ncov/resource/pt/covidwho-2138820

Here is a rare case in the literature.
    https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/20009666.2021.1979745

Here’s one more.
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165572821002824

Usually journals shy away from publishing single instance occurrences unless there are unusual circumstances ((e.g. novel virus pandemic). Without sufficient numbers for exhaustive statistical analysis, I see no way any causal relationship can be established or even worried about. Note that one of the papers talks about rare occurrences of MS with other already existing vaccines. It’s a numbers game though, as long as the occurrences are exceedingly rare, risk v. benefit leans in favor of the vaccine.

Last one:
    “For now, the rarity of case reports such as ours (compared with approximately 1.37 billion (109) doses of vaccine administered worldwide, equivalent to 18 doses per 100 persons, as of May 14, 2021; https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/world/covid-vaccinations-tracker.html) supports the view that the benefits of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 far outweigh the potential risks.”

https://link.springer.com/article/1...MOiRQimpHcZxRjE8o-ISiT2WfAcdVf6xRWLIiKeQd7HYk

Last edited: May 29, 2023
  6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

He read from the WHO report that the MS was likely associated with the vaccine in two cases--a very small sample. One of my worries about the vaccine has been that it is "training" the immune system to react to something that the body itself produces. That was one of the associations initially with concern regarding pregnant women. The spike protein supposedly has a site or epitope that is an analog site to one on the human placenta. That was thought to be the issue with a number of spontaneous abortions post-vaccination. Of course, both the abortions and the MS could also be associated with the disease itself, but the vaccine required a number of boosters, thus subjecting the body to multiple episodes of exposure rather than perhaps one from disease itself. You probably know that multiple exposure makes antibody production more likely.

John Brunner likes this.
  7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The most worrying thing about it is that if the WHO is publishing cautionary information on it, I believe it must be much worse than is being made public since they have hidden any problems with the vaccines to prevent public upset through the entire debacle.

8. Thomas Windom

Registered

That’s true about possible cross reactivity of antibodies to cellular components as they react to the spike protein being secreted by the cell surface. There is almost certainly some of the antibodies that end up being produced against native cell components that just happened to be associated with he spike protein as it was detected. This can be the beginning of some auto-immune reactions.

The issue is that the same scenario is played, if we get infected by the disease, out on a much more massive and incredibly more diverse situation when the viruses start reproducing themselves in our cells and producing spike proteins and other viral components in huge quantities long with whatever mutations that have arisen. Damned if we do, damned if we don’t.

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. John Brunner

There was a COVID outbreak at conference hosted by the CDC last month to "learn more about transmission that occurred and add to our understanding as we transition to the next phase of COVID-19 surveillance and response." In attendance were 1,800 CDC staffers and a handful of others. A CDC spokesman said that "Very few people were not vaccinated."

The CDC surveyed attendees to analyze the outbreak. There was an 80% response level, indicating that 99.4% of them were vaxxed to some degree. 181 reported testing positive. Every person who reported testing positive was in the vaxxed group. The degree of vaccination and the type of vax were not disclosed.

Contrary to recent data on the bivalent vaccines, the CDC said the survey results “underline the importance of vaccination for protecting individuals against severe illness and death related to COVID-19” because none of the people who said they tested positive reported going to a hospital.

link

10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

But none who didn't get sick went to the hospital either, did they? I just wish they hadn't changed the definition of vaccine to cover whatever the Covid shot was. It made people afraid of all vaccines, and that, IMO, is a shame.

John Brunner likes this.
  11. John Brunner

Obviously, they changed the definition of vaccine in part so that the masses could call we skeptics realists "anti-vaxxers." Regardless of what they called it, I think the aggressive push is what's made any rational person skeptical of any shot. The label on the vial may say one thing, but who would trust the contents these days? One way or another, "they" are bound and determined that we will all be injected or ingested.

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Is this Thread for ALL vaccines. I could swear there is a Covid Update thread but maybe I'm getting it confused with another forum i'm on.

Point here, I get almost every day negative info on the Covid shots and pls comment if you don't want them posted anymore, or do you?

Last edited: May 31, 2023
  13. Thomas Windom

Registered

From the title and the first post, it sounds like it’s vaccines in general, though the OP mentions COVID as an example.

14. John Brunner

I get tons of stuff, too, mainly from Steve Kirsch ("No one has accepted my million dollar challenge...") and from other sources on other forums. But for me, I don't just dump everything here that crosses my screen. If I do that, the formal things that are put forth by agencies and governments (foreign and domestic) get lost in the shuffle and there's no sense of proportion. Plus, I don't have the time to read them and analyze them all to make sure I'm not just forwarding trash.

YMMV

15. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered