Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

There's gold in them thar vaccines. :)

2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

And thus the reason for laws not allowing them to be sued, if anything goes wrong, passed before the pandemic. And the forceful application of the vaccines even if it does not prevent the disease.

3. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It’s pretty complicated. Vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued for reactions due to side effects from a properly designed and manufactured vaccine. However, like any other product, if they knowingly manufactured and distributed a defective or dangerous product, they could be prosecuted. It’s kind of like the situation with guns, where manufacturers can’t be sued because someone used a gun to kill someone but they can be sued if they knowingly manufactured a defective product. Here’s a decent lay article describing a lot of the vagaries around vaccines.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check...nies-immune-covid-19-vaccine-lawsuits-1562793

Here’s a medico-legal journal reference that’s pretty good.
    https://academic.oup.com/medlaw/article/30/2/243/6506562

Last edited: Jun 16, 2023
    Mary Stetler likes this.
  4. Tony Nathanson

Registered

And when someone is hurt by the vaccine, they'll say, "Well, no one forced you to get it; it was your decision."

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

In recent months, Pfizer’s pharmacovigilance documents requested by the European Union’s drug regulator, the European Medicines Agency, have been released. They show that Pfizer knew about a sickening level of injury early on. An August 2022 document shows that the company already had observed the following scope of vaccine injury:
    • 508,351 individual case reports of adverse events (AEs) containing 1,597,673 events
    • 73,542 vascular disorders
    • 696,508 nervous system disorders
    • 1,518 eye disorders
    • 47,000 ear disorders
    • 225,000 skin and tissue
    Highest number of cases occurred in the 31-50 year age group, and 92% did not have any comorbidities, which makes it very likely it was the vaccine causing such widespread, sudden injury. The documents also show that Pfizer knew of 68 cases of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy, a life-long disability.

The editor of the British Medical Journal wrote a letter to the FDA requesting that the agency update its labeling to reflect the reality of what we’ve learned about the shots. Specifically, he asked that they include the following side effects on the label:
    • multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children
    • pulmonary embolism
    • sudden cardiac death
    • neuropathic and autonomic disorders
    • decreased sperm concentration
    • heavy menstrual bleeding
    • detection of vaccine mRNA in breast milk
    There are many, many more side effects listed in the linked report, and are cited in the article.

The causal relationship of all these AEs to the vaccine is backed by substantial research, surveys, and adverse event reporting systems. The FDA denied the causal relationship between any of these side effects and the COVID shots. Even with regard to the request that officials clarify on the label that the shots don’t stop transmission, the FDA replied, “We are not convinced that there is any widespread misconception about this.” The standard of "widespread misconception" has nothing to do with labeling laws regarding adverse side effects.

All of the above are merely the known-to-Pfizer short term issues. We all know that there are layers of systems that deny/repress any causal link, so many such occurrences were never reported. The further we get away for Injection Date, the less likely that other maladies that appear shall be properly linked back to their source.

Link to 393 page Pfizer pdf document

Link to article

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

I have a hard time believing any thing they say about your health these days. It seems like most other things, greed gets the better of good, and backs get turned as people are hurt. Now I will not go to a doctor and for darn sure will not take a shot.

7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I never thought I would ever experience such overt betrayal.

Don Alaska and Ken Anderson like this.
  8. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I am EXTREMELY skeptical of anything based on raw VAERS data. It is simply a list of anything at all that happened around the time of vaccinations. Yes, it lists heart attacks, strokes, for example but it also list broken bones, MRIs, X-rays, etc. VAERS establishes no causal link among any of the incidents it records.

To go through that data and assemble anything useful, especially since reporting to the database is largely unregulated, is a Herculean task. There have been some who have attempted to get something useful from it but it is far from straightforward. Basically, if something in VAERS catches someone’s attention, they have to go to an formal epidemiological study to verify, usually incorporating rigorous statistical (Bayesian) methods to try to confirm.

Chris Ladewig likes this.
  9. Tony Nathanson

Registered

One of the many things that amuse me is when people say, "If you're not sure about the vaccine, talk to your doctor."
    Doctors don't admit to any wrongdoing. Your doctor will never say, "Ya know that vaccine all us doctors have been pushing you to get? We were wrong."

10. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Asking a doctor about this or just about anything, is asking the Wall.

Chris Ladewig and Tony Nathanson like this.
  11. Joy Martin

Registered

Just heard my Favorite Ranter this morning, Dan Bongino. Smart, rants and more.

He talked about the "shots" and that NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE knew what outcomes there could be from these Shots in the Deep Dark.

He was scared and going thru cancer therapy and decided to get a couple to keep in good place.

He regrets doing them but can't undo them...j

I still get notifications from a good source and deaths continue and many are dying
    mysteriously and you can bet they took the jabs......

And all the old folks that were shot up the ying yang, now dead and guess what: govt doesn't have to send them a social security check........Fancy that.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2023
  12. Tony Nathanson

Registered

Reminds me of a co-worker years ago. She drove a 30-year-old Volvo with a zillion miles on it. I often gave her rides to & from work because her car was in the shop constantly & she often complained about how much she had to spend on repairs.
    I suggested she buy or lease a new Toyota Camry that will never be in the shop. I also explained that for around $250.00/month (at the time) she will always have a reliable car & I helped her add up what she was spending every month on repairs, towing, safety, & the inconvenience. What she said, FLOORED me, because I considered her reasonably intelligent.
    She said, "I asked my mechanic if I should trade in my car & get a new one & he said, "Oh, NO....they don't make cars like this any more; you're much better off keeping this one.....it's worth repairing."
    I said, "Well, what did you expect him to say? He's making a fortune off your old car; if you get a new car, he'll never see you or your checkbook again."

I took her to a Toyota dealership & negotiated a new Camry for $240.00/month & I also made them give her $1,500.00 for her Volvo - which was barely running & worth maybe $500.00..

13. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

A very good long time friend of one of our daughters ..had 3 Covid shots and still had Covid 3 times. She claims she has been sick with all sorts of things since things. Even passing out at work. They fired her and even gave her a written sheet saying they were firing her due to her sicknesses. Big , big law suit now in process. She is the only person I have met that claims to have many different illnesses due to shots and Covid.
    Read there is another virus surfacing that will of course require another shot. I am done with all shots.

Mary Stetler and Chris Ladewig like this.
  14. Joy Martin

Registered

All the shooters need to be hung out,,,, So many lives destroyed in many ways. Talking to my friend and she never gave getting a shot a moment nor did I, she said she talked to all her family and they didn't listen, they all got shot up. Her nephew's pregnant wife took it and her baby came 3 weeks early and had some ear issues right away.

15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I live in a small town, but I know of one person who hasn't been able to walk since shortly after she received the first vaccination, which was required for her job at a nursing home, and two others who suffered heart attacks at ages under 40 after receiving the vaccination and a couple of boosters. Neither of them had preexisting heart problems.