Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Ken, terrible terrible. The shots are NOT vaccinations, they are experimental drugs, I could never call them vaccines.....and I'm not as I'm talking to you about the SHOT and I called them Jabs for a long time.

John Nopales and Chris Ladewig like this.
  2. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

They turned the whole world into lab rats for a virus they gave us and then made a mountain of money off of. I may be overly skeptical in my old age but I now put nothing past any government including the one we were taught to trust. I feel outraged at all the people that died without the benefit of family at their sides and think Fauci should be tried for crimes against humanity

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It is beyond inhuman. "Evil" does not scratch the surface.

4. Joy Martin

Registered

Whatever it is that the Chinese brewed up and released worldwide was all in coordination with the criminals in our govt, and the talk about bats, monkeys, was a brew and then our govt did the rest with all their fear fear fear and bodies in the streets, you name it when I think back to the early days, OMG....and I'd bet good money that the "leaders" took none of the poison, there was a special batch for them. And it could have been a cold that hit some hard and light and none at all....and worse for all those w ho did the jabs...

Think about it too, all t he older folks who had compromised immune systems and so many other issues, a common bad cold could throw them over the top.

5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

The elderly or those with compromised immune systems should have been the only ones offered the shots IF they actually worked. But to force them on everyone should have been a huge red flag to anyone with a brain.
    If you got the shot AND they worked, you would be safe from the deplorables who did not get the shots.

Chris Ladewig and Joy Martin like this.
  6. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I don't know about pushing the vaccines on the elderly.
    I have two elderly friends in their 80's who were vaccinated. One had a heart attack the day after his first booster. The other has been sick ever since her 2nd vaccine.

7. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well, for what anecdotal evidence is worth, our immediate neighborhood is almost all retirees with the usual assorted ailments, except for one with severe lung disease, and all we know had all their shots and have done fine, nothing more than a sore arm the next day, probably about 20 or so folks.

However, as I’ve probably mentioned somewhere here before, Sweden did it right. No lock downs, kids went to school, the elderly and those with certain illnesses received priority for vaccinations and everyone else was just told be smart and go on with their lives. Sweden came out just fine. That’s how a free country works. Who would have guessed that the U.S. now needs to take lessons from abroad.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2023
  8. Joy Martin

Registered

I have a neighbor friend who is 96 and very into alternatives and has Grape Seed Ex for a lot of years, she was talked into the jabs and she may have gotten 2, I don't want to ask her again, but she had a strong immune system for all the supplements she's been taking.

9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I bought a news paper and looked at the obituary there was 6 pages it seemed very high so I got a news paper from 4 years ago and there was one page. Most were heart attacks and strokes with some fast cancers. They all can be in the list of side effects of the vaccine. The nine pages that finally got released.

10. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, I'm scheduled with local VA Clinic, to get another Covid 19 Booster next month (July 3rd AM) and my wife is scheduled to get hers the same day, but that evening.

11. Joy Martin

Registered

Cody, you are a gamblin man. And they've got you believing those experimental shots are vaccines.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2023
    Martin Alonzo and John Nopales like this.
  12. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, you, and others, believe what you want to and we will do the same.

Mary Stetler and Thomas Windom like this.
  13. Joy Martin

Registered

John Nopales likes this.
  14. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

15. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Yeh, I often get "...but Falun-Gong!" thrown in my face.

I enjoy their articles, but I trust no one absolutely.

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.