Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

The Libs in today's world have tightly closed boxed minds....I'd be amazed if they
    read any of the OTHER WORLDS views.....and yes I distrust an awful lot.

And to think I was a life long registered Dem, the ones I grew up with. Then and todays comparisons are light and dark, black and w hite, oil and water....

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I said 'offered', not pushed on. And the consequences should have been explained. They even do it in all the drug commercials on tv.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

That was one of several factors that influenced my decision not to get the vaccine. Vaccine makers are not required to explain any negative side effects & they are also immune from any liability for damages the vaccine causes.

5. Joy Martin

Registered

My major factor for NOT getting the "shots", they are not approved, pushed thru a system and gotten into as many bodies as Pharma could control.

Can't help believe that is was NOT all planned out years ago.

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

More than anything, it was the combination of the hype, the lies, and the suppression of information that persuaded me that the COVID vaccinations were something to stay away from. You'll get the same thing if you call me up and tell me that I have two minutes to make a decision about buying something.

8. Joy Martin

Registered

Last edited: Jul 12, 2023
    Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Tony Nathanson

Registered

Reminds me of some used cars that have the "As Is" sticker.
    If you drive it off the lot & it splits in half, you own both halves.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Joy Martin

Registered

This was the Frontline Doctors from day 1 of covid fears.....

Nearly three years ago, America’s Frontline Doctors stood on the steps of the Supreme Court bravely declaring the truth about Covid. We risked our careers and reputations to tell you what was factually accurate based on scientific data — and we saved lives.

Government officials and the bureaucratic Science Swamp led by Anthony Fauci — partnering with the fake news media and big Tech oligarchs — angrily dismissed, besmirched, and censored our doctors, labeling us purveyors of ‘disinformation’ in order to deliberately hide the truth.

Why? Because it didn’t fit the narrative. They wanted to cover up what was really happening with the pandemic, its man-made origins, and …

To discredit affordable and effective treatments because they were not profitable to Big Pharma.

Fauci and the Science Swamp circled the wagons using a myriad of studies and attacked anyone who didn’t kneel to their narrative, that went something like this:

“Covid came from the Wuhan wet market and, if you want to live, you must refuse early treatment (risk your health), lock down, and take an experimental shot.”

Now we have learned that most of those studies Fauci and his cohorts cited, many published in reputable publications like the Lancet, have been withdrawn because they compromised ethical standards and lacked scientific validity.

In other words, the deliberate campaign of disinformation was coming from Fauci, the Science Swamp, and their government funders.

https://mail.aol.com/d/folders/1/messages/AFYAqC0Ds0DTZK77RgKnsCFqiDA

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Tony Nathanson

Registered

From the beginning, all I needed was hearing the people in charge telling everyone to maintain a 6-foot distance, while they stood shoulder-to-shoulder.
    And closing restaurants to the public, while politicians dined out.
    And basketball, football & baseball games going on. (big money). Not much social distancing, eh?
    And when L.A.'s idiot mayor Garcetti was asked why he doesn't have to wear a mask while he orders everyone else to, he replies,
    "Well....uh.....I held my breath whenever anyone walks by."
    I remember thinking, "Why are people falling for this crap. Am I the only one with eyesight?"

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Joy Martin

Registered

Just a ton of non thinkers and those who have never budged from the deep blue evil ones. Political Party party party all the way, no Common Sense Thinking.

And could be many did not have anyone to PUSH THEM along and out of the blue....

13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was just reading today that Pfizer has admitted that Graphene oxide was used in the covid vaccines, and that once it is in the blood, it cannot be removed, and can be deadly.
    If true, this is pretty scary ! I think that all of us probably either have had the vaccine, or have family or friends that got it. To think that this could kill one of my family is horrendous.

IMG_5288.jpeg

Martin Alonzo and Don Alaska like this.
  14. Tony Nathanson

Registered

Interesting TV ad for "Morgan & Morgan" (personal injury law firm)
    "The Gardasil Vaccine has been shown to cause serious Auto Immune diseases. Contact our firm for assistance.
    The Gardasil Vaccine has been heavily advertised & recommended for kids 9-12 for several years (supposed to prevent future cancer).

What's interesting is that vaccine makers are usually immune from damages caused by their vaccine. What effect would this have on people who are shown (in the future) to have been injured by the Covid vaccines?

15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The group who was a way ahead on research of the covid vaccine was https://www.laquintacolumna.net/ They showed the parasites' in the vaccine also the graphene oxide and the Nano/ micro components in the vaccine as well. They make claims of removing graphene oxide with a commination of NAC and nattokinase. They are also on telegram https://t.me/laquintacolumna but in Spanish