Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

No colds or flues or vaccines for 40 yrs...

Daily Vit C, Vit D, some zinc and my faithful antioxidant for 2 decades+ and don 't run docs....unless necessary and something I can't figure out.

John Brunner likes this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It's funny that I had a couple of bouts of bad flu when I was in my 20s, and nothing but the occasional mild cold ever since, and I have never had a flu shot. One would think that will all the ever-changing strains they use to sell an annual jab, something would have infected me.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Joy Martin

Registered

I had the asian flu really bad when I was 18, and nothing much at all all these years ...

Mary Stetler and John Brunner like this.
  4. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I had Covid 5 months ago. Tested positive on first day, negative by 3rd day. No vaccine. It was a 3-day chest cold - congestion & felt weak & tired. No fever. And another 5 days of coughing. I sped up the congestion elimination by eating some hot salsa & those little green hot Peppers. Nothing I would get a vaccine for.

5. Tony Nathanson

Registered

Natural immunity is always best - as with Covid or any virus.
    But, it's not profitable......

6. John Brunner

The CDC is positioning to "recommend" an annual COVID vaccine. The new director (Dr. Mandy Cohen) said "I don’t want to get ahead of where our scientists are here and doing that evaluation work, but yes we anticipate that COVID will become similar to flu shots, where it is going to be you get your annual flu shot and you get your annual COVID shot.

She also said she worries "about parents not vaccinating kids" against COVID-19 and other viruses.

Link

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Horrible, horrible horrible, especially regarding children, who are at little to no risk from the disease.

Joy Martin and John Brunner like this.
  8. John Brunner

Real medical professionals are already calling it out. We'll see if it does any good. We'll see how the past issues have affected the willingness of the masses. But the pharmaceutical companies are already developing "All-in-One" COVID/flu shots.

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Joy Martin

Registered

Bull sheet, they've got it all planned, flu and jabs -- all of it. All the
    free propaganda....

10. John Brunner

Florida To Officially Classify mRNA COVID Shots As Illegal ‘Bio-Weapons’

This is being pushed by county-level Republican parties, passed by 6-7 counties so far. They are urging DeSantis to sign legislation officially classifying the COVID shots as bio-weapons.

It calls on DeSantis to ban sale and distribution of the vaccine “and all related vaccines,” and for Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody to seize all remaining doses in the state for safety testing, “on behalf of the preservation of the human race.”

It also calls for mandatory disclosures on any product in the state “using mRNA or gene altering or therapeutic technology.”

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I don't know about banning them altogether, but they should NEVER be mandatory in ANY setting. I hate to take away the choice of people who choose to take them even if they could be harmful unless they can somehow cause harm to others. I feel the same way about smoking and other things.

12. John Brunner

I'm not sure. At this stage, I do not believe they have gone through appropriate trials. I'd chuck them into the same bucket as other experimental drugs and reach agreement on when & where we make the individual decision to take the risk.

Vada Bloom and Don Alaska like this.
  13. Tony Nathanson

Registered

Rather interesting. There are people who are allergic to flu shots, so.....they can't have either?

Krystal Shay and John Brunner like this.
  14. John Brunner

Here is the article discussing the combo shots.

Major pharmaceutical companies are preparing combination COVID-19-influenza vaccines and have said they expect tens of millions of Americans to get the shots on an annual basis. The FDA gave Pfizer and BioNTech permission in 2022 to track a candidate that utilizes messenger RNA technology, like their vaccine, the companies said. Moderna is also working on a combination shot.

The revenue from the combination shot could help offset the sharp drop in demand for the current slate of COVID-19 vaccines, which are being adopted by a fraction of Americans.

"The companies need a new market for the COVID product and they can get that by combining it with the influenza vaccine and making sure the CDC recommends that everyone get a COVID booster annually," Barbara Loe Fisher, co-founder and president of the National Vaccine Information Center, told The Epoch Times in an email.

15. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I have a friend who is allergic and quarantines herself. I have suggested some herbals for her lung issues and she said they help.

Vada Bloom likes this.