Vaccine?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Betty Johnstone, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Naw? I think you’ve got it wrong. There’s easier ways to control us. By legislation for instance. I hope you have not fallen for some conspiracy theory. We’re merely part of two political parties duking it out for advantage, votes, and
    controlling districts and prescient, each accusing each other of cheating. Democrats with with an old president too old to govern and the GOP with an old has been, also living in the past. Same. as it has been for generations.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I'm afraid you're wrong. This is much bigger than the United States.

3. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

SARS 1 never mutated and disappeared except in labs where it was cultured. The only solid scientific explanation for its existence was it was a lab manipulated variant of the China Horseshoe cave bat virus.

SARS 2 Coronavirus 2019 was a direct result of lab developing sequencing so the old SARS 1 would mutate and develop variants. This has been proven over and over by nonpolitical scientist that understands viral sequencing.

The Delta variant is the first variant of covid 19 and follows the sequencing path perfectly. Using this path scientists can predict with almost 100% accuracy how many more natural mutations there will be.

At this time it is predicted that it will mutate twice more.

Think of an algebraic equation that is easily resolved, then add another factor to it that leads to two more factors before it can be resolved. This is what is happening with Covid which is SARS2/Coronavirus.

The vaccine is simply chemicals that cause the human immune system to have a blocking type response when one contacts covid and keeps it from developing and replicating in your body into a powerful respiratory illness. You may get sick and are capable of transmitting the virus to others, but mainly by contact not breath.

Again the vaccine protects you and you only. Solid science is the basis of my stand that I refuse to yield. My stand is whether to get the vaccine or not is a personal choice and all this ignorance about protecting others is totally unscientific. Getting the vaccine will not slow the spread but will ease the heavy burden on the world's medical, reduce hospitalizations, and prevent many deaths. To deny anyone any privilege or right based on vaccination status is wrong and has no scientific basis and is totally political. To take someone's job away for failure to vaccinate is just a show of power and display of gross ignorance.

One of my middle-aged VACCINATED neighbors refuses to let anyone near her that isn't vaccinated. Two of her kids refuse vaccination so she refuses to allow them to visit. The vaccinated one that visits frequently contacted covid and unknowing infected her. Both got ill but didn't require hospitalization. She still maintains that if one of her unvaccinated kids had infected her it would have killed her. Read that again!!! That is the lunacy we are dealing with and I see being repeated by some here.

The original lab-made Covid19 is all but gone and very weak. What is the issue now is the Delta variant which the vaccine may not block as well but the booster should give that added boost to the human immune system to block it from dangerous replication. It was designed by scientist that knew the delta was coming just by studying the sequencing of Covid19. They know that two more are coming and working on vaccines for them.

Are vaccines harmful? For some maybe, but this is why any sane person should talk it over with a doctor they trust. Just like any med, read all the possible side effects and contradictions and see if any apply to you. Review your own wellness. Do you have a strong immune system? If so then maybe the vaccine would be wasted on you. It is a matter of learning the basics about viruses, knowing your own immune system, and understanding that any vaccine only protects you and NO ONE ELSE! It should be a personal choice and never forced on anyone.

Getting vaccinated and wearing a mask does not make you a hero. If you judge others and accuse them of crimes for not wearing a mask or getting vaccinated, then that makes you an asshole. I chose to have the vaccination and booster for my own protection based on my current medical condition and solid medical science as it applies to ME! Any possible side effects are nothing to me, compared to lying in the morgue tits up.

I am fed up with the continual repeated ignorance, on both sides, fed to the masses that chose not to think or study for themselves. The stress from unintelligent discussions is what is making many ill and may lead to their demise. Watching the news is another dangerous activity.

I am amazed that admitted illegal drug users refuse the vaccine because it may contain dangerous chemicals. Meth and fentanyl are nothing of concern, but that damn vaccine with sodiums and such might kill their unhealthy doped up ass ten years down the road. One local advocate against the vaccine is a diabetic with high blood pressure, grossly obese, and takes a handful of medications daily (including 5 oxycodone for chronic pain) and she is worried about the long-term side effects from the vaccine? This is the ignorance that has swept our world.

The nitrates in one slice of bacon are more dangerous than the vaccine ingredients and cholesterol dangerous eggs come out of a female chicken's ass. Can we please expose this dangerous breakfast pandemic and slow dangerous behavior in the morning hours?

Polly want a cracker? Hell no that damn thing may kill her in 50 years. I will stand by Polly that it is her right to refuse that cracker, a personal choice. Should Polly accept the cracker, then it doesn't make her a pretty bird hero or even put another feather on her head. It just means the cracker has settled some of the acids in her craw.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    Al Amoling and John Brunner like this.
  4. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

How the hell do you know what the right choice is for others? For me, Wrangler jeans are a bad choice, but they are a good choice for you, so what you are saying is if I was the lawmaker, I should make a law forbidding the manufacture of Wrangler jeans based on my personal experience with them, because Cody and other cowboys, both urban and rural, are making a bad decision. I could make up some bull about how Wranglers cause prostate cancer and that would be the basis for my taking away your freedom of choice and removing those big W's off your backside pockets. It is for your own good you see Cody, I am just looking after your best interest.

Jim Brown likes this.
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I will say it again, and it has been proven many, many times, just how many bad choices people make. Just ask any law enforcement officer and/or doctor. Both men and women can make the wrong choice in the one they choose for a relationship or marriage. IOW, there are people that constantly make wrong choices all of the time, and sometime, have to consult with a Therapist about the choices they make.

What I had to say has absolutely nothing to do with any brand of clothes. In fact, there are those that can make a wrong choice in a horse they buy. I have read this on that ranchers forum.

6. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Faye asked a specific question and true to your method of acting you dodge her question.

Faye Fox likes this.
  7. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Sorry, just the way I am!:D Actually, I didn't "dodge her question", I answered it the way I felt. IOW, many people make the wrong choices/decisions all of the time. How often does it happen that a Senior will give a stranger at their door a check for lots of money, because the stranger sold them on something that didn't really exist?

8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

By all means do what you feel is best for you...and extend that same courtesy to others.

Don Alaska and Faye Fox like this.
  9. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

No Cody you missed my question. Again what gives you the expertise to say what is a bad decision and the right to say we need laws to force people from making bad decisions? Even if 99% of the experts did agree on what a bad decision is, what gives anyone the right to force others to do something with their body they feel unnecessary or dangerous or may be contrary to their RELIGIOUS beliefs? Yes, I know the way you interpret the Bible is the right way, and others that refuse masking or vaccines for religious reasons, just do not know how to read the Bible correctly.

You have little understanding of this virus issue and just repeat the idea that taking the vaccine and masking makes you a hero and others that refuse are criminals and possibly killers and there should be laws to prevent these folks from making bad decisions. I have gone to great lengths to give scientific facts in several posts why this is false.

Al Amoling likes this.
  10. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

But, Babs, what a person thinks "is the best for themselves", just may not be "the best" in the long run. And, as far as "courtesy" today.........where??? Wife and I sure don't see it when we are driving, but that would be a different thread. LOL

11. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Again, Faye, what you and some others would think is a "bad decision", others would not. What wife and I do know is this.........both my VA doctor and my wife's Medicare doctor were very, very happy that we got the vaccine shots.

You trust what you want to and we will trust our doctors and what the CDC says. Do we believe in what Dr. Fauci says, in one word.......yes! He has the education and knowledge to know what he's talking about and lots and lots of folks trust his advice. If you don't, that's up to you.

Sorry, Faye, but my alarm timer just went off to how long I can argue.:D

12. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

And Cody so was my doctor and also happy I am getting the booster today. The point I am making is your doctors are happy that you are taking their advice for your OWN personal health, not that you are saving anyone's life but yours. Dr. Fauci is a politician first and doctor second. He follows the money, not the science. Far more expert virologists have spoken out and made the separation between politics and medical science. Fauci is an immunologist, not a virologist! Do you know the difference, Cody? Look it up and study about it.

13. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Again Cody how the hell do you know what is best for them in the long run?

14. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

That is exactly what the article by the Rancher Mr. H. said but did Cody read it with any understanding, NO. Will he understand your brief easy to comprehend statement? NO! You see Cody is like so many others that claim they know the right way and everybody else is making a bad decision. He doesn't understand extending the same courtesy he has had extended to him.

15. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Sorry, Faye, but my alarm timer just went off to how long I can argue.:D

Guess you didn't see this (above) in my last post, Faye.

Anyway, we all have choices/decisions to make. Some make the wrong ones and some don't. I'm not pointing my finger at any certain person.

If you don't like Dr. Fauci, that's entirely up to you, but there are literally thousands of people, including us, that do. You show me the same College Degree and education Dr. Fauci has and I may believe what you say.

If you are trying to persuade my wife and I to yours, or Rancher Mr. H, reasoning, it isn't working and won't. Sorry.