Vaccine?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Betty Johnstone, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Since your timer has gone off, I will try once more in red for your reading convenience.

Not trying to persuade you of anything!!! I am just asking what gives you the right to tell others they are making a bad decision? You keep repeating that others are making bad decisions and their bad decisions may affect you. How do you know they are making bad decisions? Please please tell us how you know? As far as medical degrees go my neurologist/ virologist has degrees that make Fauci look like a dunce. He isn't a dunce, just a corrupt politician that follows the almighty dollar. My original post here wasn't about anything other than showing the same respect to those that have no reason to be vaccinated that they have afforded to you You need to read the article again as well as this entire thread.

Again it is about RESPECT, not personal opinions on the virus and how that determines that others are making good or bad decisions, but rather that what you put into your body is your personal decision and in no way helps or harms anyone else. As always you get on a high horse, don a white robe, get your halo illuminated, try to drag your wife in as a witness that your idea and claim that you know what is best for everyone else is valid. And anything contrary to your ideas, seconded by your wife, well, these folks are making a bad decision. Why do you care if they make a bad decision? Your answer is because their bad decision may affect you even if you are double-masked and vaccinated including the booster which is totally false and even admitted by your God Fauci that the vaccine helps no one but you and does not make you immune to getting and transmitting the virus

You ignore the scientific fact that masked and vaccinated folks can transmit the virus to others just as much as the unmasked and unvaccinated. All the vaccine does is possibly help the ones receiving it from getting critically ill or dying. It is a personal choice not to be judged as a good or bad decision. End of story!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    Al Amoling likes this.
  2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

There will be a day of reckoning coming for all those people Crimes Against Humanity

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

This short video should clarify any questions about the vaccine and masks that anyone should have.

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

This clearly explains everything!!

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Aaaaand Jeff Dunham gets "cancelled" in three...two...one...

On the other hand, that video has 14,000 Up Votes and 227 Down Votes. Completely representative of this country, no matter what we're told that [sur]reality is.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  6. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

@Mary Stetler I think everyone with a brain and curiosity about the vaccine and Covid should view this, although it is long....

8. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I have not found a vaccinated person yet that a magnet did not find an attraction to and even my spoons and keys. How is becoming a magnet healthy

Don Alaska likes this.