Victor Davis Hanson: Biden Is The Most Dangerously Radical President In Us History

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Joe Riley, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

"Whether it's Biden’s push for vaccine mandates or his massive spending programs, we have never seen a President like it. To discuss the past, present and future of American politics Steven Edginton is joined by the historian Victor Davis Hanson in the latest Off Script podcast."

Feb 4, 2022

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Victor Davis Hanson - The Failure of Globalism | Highlights Ep.37

Al Amoling and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

The Middle Class and Why It's Disappearing | Highlights Ep.36

Tom Galty and Al Amoling like this.
  4. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Victor Davis Hanson | George S. Patton: American Ajax

Al Amoling likes this.
  5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Victor Davis Hanson | The Dying Citizen

6. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

I would like to see this man be "interviewed" by someone besides young starry-eyed Hillsdale undergraduates, who would never be at Hillsdale in the first place, if they weren't already sympathetic. Just saying it's so, without any challenge at all, isn't impressive enough, imo.

As to the trailer on the Disappearing Middle Class. I didn't know credit destroyed the middle class. How would you ever buy a house without credit? I thought it at least started with the disappearance of secure manufacturing jobs, with benefits and pensions. So I looked for the full Ep 36, hoping there was more to it than just credit, but you have to enroll in a course and get on their send-money mailing list. :(

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
  7. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Credit destroyed the middle class by giving them the chance to buy everything on credit without worrying about paying it back bacause they had good jobs with a bright future...Then the Crash occurred

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

In new moves by this administration, as gas prices and diesel prices rise amid rising energy casts everywhere, the Biden Administration cancels oil and gas leases in Alaska yesterday. While baby formula is in short supply, the administration has sequestered pallets of baby formula for illegal immigrants and shipped them to the border to ensure the babies being brought in illegally don't have issues. As they ship boatloads of money to Ukraine that we don't have and issue debt forgiveness so they don't have to pay any of it back, essentially gifting it to one corrupt regime to fight another. I guess our corrupt regime wants to loot the country and ship it overseas. I hope everyone who voted for this idiot is happy now.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  9. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

A bit of OT, but after watching some nearly hysterical women panicking about "how will I feed my baby?!??" I wanted to point out the obvious. We come fully equipped to feed our babies; it's one of the simplest solutions ever. :D

10. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Allow me, he's a half wit who has done nothing but stuff his pockets with cash for 47 years. He learned his craft from those old racist democrats. Only problem is he is destroying the nation by allowing millions of enemies into our states. There is no law in America, it is all political enemies against each other and they will continue until a civil war is finally started to get rid some of the vermin. One good way to clean up the mess is to make all federal elected serve unpaid and have an automatic life sentence to prison for taking money from anyone or any foreigner, how many of these fools do you think would hang around for 47 years. Someone should make an expose on all the property these thieves have collected since they took office. Then tally the total WE paid them up to that expose.

Don Alaska and Hoot Crawford like this.
  11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

You would think so, but some women just choose not to use that equipment, and if they work, it is too much trouble for them to pump, etc. I would also think the women crossing the border would be familiar with all that, but perhaps they are sending their children across without them.

Beth Gallagher and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

He spemt most of his political career lying about everything. People in Delaware didn't seem to care, but when he gets onto the national stage, he looks like a complete fool. Some of his "goofs" are mental deterioration and some of it is his old habit of lying about everything even when he could tell the truth. Bill Clinton had a bit of the same problem, but he was smarter than ol' Joe and better at covering it up...until he got to the "what 'is' is phase".

Bobby Cole and Thomas Stillhere like this.