Vp Harris Puts Out Political Video To Be Played At 300 Black Churches In Violation Of Irs Regs

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by John Brunner, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't see any real threat to these liberals going far anyway. All else fails just do what they been doing " reach across the aisle".

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It would have been more comforting if the margin of victory had been larger.

McAuliffe barely lost those counties where school boards colluded with the President in having parents labeled as "Domestic Terrorists," then McAuliffe came out and said that parents have no place in deciding what their own children are taught. Had these people not been abused so close to election day, McAuliffe would have won there. The Youngkin team did what they could in the "Please beat me harder, Mister Democrat" northern regions and then concentrated on getting the vote out in the more rural parts of the state.

This is not a sea change for what is right, it's a minor erosion of The Perverted. And McAuliffe will be alright...the Biden administration said it is gonna "make a place for him."

I'm holding my breath to see what Youngkin will do. I'm more encouraged by the choices for Lt. Governor and States Attorney General, merely because their positions seem to be more steadfast.

3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Governors are starting to stand up to Pervertedland. Wish mine was one. But more and more I am hoping for the woke to WAKE UP.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_m...yF9819Kse9+J1nMcYlyKwETnW156spsiZ49BHBghqFfk=

4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

The chance of them being a RINO is very high so it really doesn't seem to matter anymore.

John Brunner likes this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I breathed a sigh of relief when McAuliffe lost, because I thought the Vax March in Virginia had come to a screeching halt, but that may not be the case. I have no idea what Youngkin's tactic on this may be.

I'll not worry too much about him until he is actually in office and starts the job.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.